Review of Jordansair

Tel: +86.13076962198
google13133557@hotmail.com

frankk2
4/12/11

So I was cruzn the net lookin for a good pair of fake jordans seeing as you can't get a real pair unless you pay stupid high prices and I stumbled upon this site jordansair. Looking at the pics on the site they seemed to have all the logos and such in the right place so I took the risk and made a purches... When I received the item to my suprise they had sent me the wrong shoe, the wrong size, the wrong product # and it looked nothing like the pics And it didn't come with any of the things it said it would come with... The site is the wrost site I've ever been on BUYER BEWARE

brendar1
4/6/11

This company ripped me off. Sent the wrong fake shoe and the wrong size in a bogus Nike box. Where do I report them?

Same with others, they claim its the shipping department's fault. Got me for $70!

williaml4
12/31/10

Horrible. Besides completely sending somthing else from what i ordered; the sneakers were fake!!! I didn't even wait for them to try correcting my order since i read these reviews. I reported them to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx internet crime complaint center. I hope this may help someone.

ignaciot
11/20/10

This website is a total SCAM, I ordered a pair of tennis shoes, and they sent me a total different pair, I contact them to solve the issue, and they told me that they did send the right pair of shoes, but for some reason the shipping company messed up my order, so they suggested me to give this pair of shoes to somebody (friend, cousin,brother,etc.) and they woud give me a big discount on my next order. I also called my credit card company to dispute this purchase, but they told me that I need to sent this merchandise back to whoever I bougth it from, then I found out that it will cost me about $40 to send this package back to them, and this pair of shoes only cost me $70. So if you want to waste your money in something you don't want, here is this JORDANAIR.COM, by the way I just received an email from them telling me that they are changing their website name for RETROJORDANSAIR.COM as you can see they coming up with a new name, but same SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanessav1
11/15/10

This website sucks!!!! They sent me one 8.5 shoe and one 9.5 shoe...scam scam scam....these $#*!ers are just out to rip u off!...i complain and complain and got no where....dont invest ur money in them....they will screw u over....jordansair.com suckssssss...they need to be taken down from the web!

jamariw
10/27/10

This site is a scam, they send you whatever crap they have left over in their warehouse (not what you ordered) and when you complain about it, they tell you it was the shipping company and not their fault. Then say tough.

Jordansair.com suckkkkkkkkkk such a rip off!. ....dumbass website

By Vanessa V.
Questions? Get answers from the Jordansair staff and other customers.

Jordansair?