Review of Joissu

Orlando,, FL 32811, U.S.A
Tel: 407-648-8746

rebekahs27
10/23/18

I ordered 200 12-15" plush assorted animals, and they are ADORABLE!!!!!! I couldn't be happier!!!!!! They are soft, furry, and perfect for their purpose! We are giving them away to nursing home residents who are not visited very often at Christmas time. We are visiting 7 different nursing homes here locally and are getting a list from each nursing home of clients who are not visited regularly, and each one will get a bear and a fleece blanket. So excited to have found these plush for such a great price!!!!!!!! $1.95 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) :o) :o)

I called customer service and had to talk with them about 10 times, but it was because I wanted something shipped to my personal address, and I was using a business credit card. There was a mix-up after I placed my order with the business credit card, but had my personal address as the shipping address...I guess I should have known this might create a red flag, but I'm just innocent and didn't think about it.
I was immediately sent an email saying to call them to resolve the issue so they could ship my order. I called them and they handled me very professionally and courteously.
In the end, they got everything right and reassured me that I would get the order to my personal address.

debras54
2/22/16

I ordered a ton of items for our school Holiday store. ($900 worth) Some items came broken and I had no problem getting credit for them after sending a picture. The problem was I didn't check all the light up items and some were DOA. Overall it was a great experience. I was a little unhappy about the issue with the later discovery and the time I had to spend trying to work it out. I felt it was because I had already reported some damage and made the mistake of taking a few days to check out everything. The customer service reps were very put out with me. I would order again but just be more cautious about the receipt of goods.

Questions? Get answers from the Joissu staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Joissu