Yambambam.co.il

Yambambam.co.il has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Yambambam.co.il also ranks 9th among Party Supplies sites.

How would you rate Yambambam.co.il?

“Wonderful company”

Whitney S.
2/16/15

I just wanted to compliment you on how wonderful your company was for our event. Your delivery person was fantastic. The order was there on time, he was very, very nice and did the pickup as scheduled. If I need a popcorn machine for the next event, I will go to Yambambam first.

nancyc53
February 15th, 2015
I will use this company for all my future events. I gave my 4 year daughter a party and as all stresses was in effect, the jumper was in great hands. They were personal but professional and kept me in the know from delivery to pick up. Thank you Yambambam for a very happy 4 year old (the jumper was a hit).
whitneys15
February 16th, 2015
jays309
February 15th, 2015
I definitely recommend Yambambam. They are amazing and honestly the best event planner I could ask for. They were there from the second I hired them back in Jan. They listen, they understand, they answered each email within hours and just about went above and beyond what they were hired for. They know a birthday party is an important day for our lovely daughter. I didn't know any of the issues that transpired during the day and I am still trying to piece together some things that slipped. Ha :) I highly highly recommend Yambambam. I LOVE THEM! In fact, I want to plan another event just to work with them again. :)

Questions? Get answers from the Yambambam.co.il staff and other customers.

_?___?___?_? - _?_?_?_? _?_?_?_?_? ___?_?_? _?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?, ___?_?_?_?_? ___?_?_? _?___? _?_?_?_?_? _?___?_?_?_?_?_?, ___?___?_?_?_?, _?_?_?_?_? _?_?_?_?, _?_?_?_?___?_?_? ___?_?___?_?_?, _?_?_?_?_?_? _?_?_?_?_? _?_?_?_?_?_?_?_? ,___?_?_?_?_? _?_?_? _?_?_?_?_? ___?_?_?.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yambambam.co.il?

Have a question about Yambambam.co.il?