Jim Ellis Hyundai reviews

5785 Peachtree Ind Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30341, US

bobp56
8/4/16

So I already had my mind made up on a Toyota Camry with numbers secure and a stroke away from inking the deal. I needed a smoke break and as I was outside I seen the Hyundai store. Told my husband just for kicks lets go across the street and see what they had to offer. SOOOOOOOOO as we parked got out we met Joe. Right off the bat he goes in for the normal hello and his name what's our's blah blah but, what he did next was very different. He was parking a car and asked for us to get in the car. We looked at each other funny like then said ok. So as were in the car my husband asked why he wanted us to sit in it and his reply was something like I wanted to see what this looked like with my next set of customers. We laughed and was so taken back by the awkwardness approach that three hours later that night we left out in our brand new Hyundai Elantra. Joe Harmer is absolutely one of the best salesman I have ever met. When I left I didn't feel cheated or slighted by the dealership. That to me is the definition of a great deal. Thank you and yes because of Joe you earned a customer for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadieb
7/20/15

Up until this weekend I was an extremely loyal customer of Jim Ellis Hyundai. Here's what changed it all. Friday evening (7-17)on my way home from work my air conditioning quit working. (I live in Hotlanta, GA where the temperatures have been in the mid 90's for the past 3 weeks, with no end in sight). I called their Service Dept. hoping to get in on Sat. 7-18 or Monday 7-20. I was told the earliest I could get an appointment would be Wed. 7-29. That is 12 days from the time I called. Not only did I purchase my car there; it is the ONLY place that my car has been servcied at; and I have to wait 12 days for an appointment??? Sharif Russell, the person I was speaking with didn't seem to care. I notified the dealership via their "contact us" website. A manager called me this morning and said, "I'm sorry; that should not have happened." He offered no resolution.

susani1
7/25/14

I love to browse the Jim Ellis Hyundai site for my next new car. I read all of the testimonials and they have glowing reviews! I will feel very confident about purchasing my car from them as they have an impeccable reputation.

Questions? Get answers from the Jim Ellis Hyundai staff and other customers.

Jim Ellis Hyundai?