Review of JewelryBund

Tel: +8615627428000
jewelrybund@hotmail.com

sheriffap
1/14/19

Now one minor thing they wait until you have check out and about two days before they email and say some items are out of stock now that holds up shipping time and some times the replacement are crap . Good thing is they always sends you a gift i love to shop here its great !

wioletap
11/10/18

This is my favorite jewelry store. I have already bought jewelry there a few times, always the deal was perfect. The jewelry is beautiful. Always compatible with the picture in the store. Express shipping. The seller is always helpful even if you have a problem with a customs agency. Store service very helpful and quickly responds to messages. This is the best store of the best. I give it 5 stars and 1000 stars for everything. Jewelry, service and shipping.

sandrad27
10/20/16

Ordered my first order products are beautiful, large, colorful, and great quality. Out of 29 pieces one item was broke wrote customer service and sent picture of item they got back to me very fast gave me a store credit which I was happy to have being I will be doing more business with this company. My advise for any boutique owner try them you won't go wrong. Oh and finally shipping was very good.

laurac187
10/15/16

My wholesale order came in fast and perfect. I love everything I ordered, especially the necklaces...And the Earrings! Lovely. The prices are unbeatable and the service is great. Will buy again.

summerh11
6/13/16

It was my first time ordering from this company and I must say they have great service and their product is very good they answered any questions I had ..I've already made my second order

carolinal4
6/8/16

Apenas fue mi primera compra y todo excelente, llegó muy rápido el paquete, ninguna pieza dañada y todo más bonito aún que en las fotos.
Gracias, pronto haré mi segunda compra

guadalupep10
4/23/16

Gracias, todo muy bonito. Excelente servicio y calidad. Todo muy bien.

eduardou
4/15/16

I have just placed my third order and I'm really happy and satisfied about the customer service , they have guide me step by step at every moment and answered all of my questions pretty fast and clear. I'm really happy with the service they offer and my order came right on time in the seventh day .

matthewl40
4/2/16

Lowest Price you can find!!!! Amazing deal! Very Reliable! Amazing Communication/ Customer Service!

xenaj
4/2/16

I am a power seller on Ebay and several other sites. JewelryBund is one of my favorite jewelry wholesalers. They have a great product and excellent prices. On the rare occasion Ive had any shipping issues, their customer service has handled it wonderfully. Definitly would like to share with friends who are looking for wholesale jewelry stores online

kesandrag
3/30/16

Although the pricing might be great. I've had many issues with Jewelry Bund products. Lots of returns as well. On my first order there were many damages but I opted to use my own shipping agent therefore I could not contest much. However on the second order there were many damages and those are not shipping defects clearly factory problems. Be sure that as much as the items look good. They change colour and aren't of high standard. I've now decided to go to China and get stuff directly. If you do take it to customer service you will be asked to stick the items or they will offer you a credit for your next order.

jesseg40
3/22/16

I ordered from jewelrybund.com for the first time and I was worried because I never really order online. I must admit I ordered over 20 necklaces and left my order in the cart for a couple of days. I finally submitted my order, which was about $120.00, and waited to see the outcome. I received my order in less than 10 days and my order was complete. The necklaces are just like the picture and had no problems. I will be sending my second order soon and the prices are the lowest of any other wholesale site. SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!

anna1545
2/24/16

This was the first time ordering from this company. I was overall pleased with my experience. I ordered about 37 necklaces just to test out the products and company to resell in a small startup business. I had initially used a company in the US and was so dissatisfied with quality and was scared to order from a China based company because of all the bad reputations a lot of them had. But Jewelrybund was good I received it in less than 2 weeks and it was all packaged well. It all looked exactly like the pictures and some were even better than the pics. Two of my pieces had loose stones. But I dont know if thats the company fault or because they were re shipped to me by family. But overall I am pleased and would order again.

pamelag23
1/16/16

They have a great customer service, I loved buying from them because of the beautiful accesories, price and quality products, also they always helped me to solve any issues with my order delivery.

jorgeo4
11/27/15

Yo soy de méxico y la verdad estoy muy satisfecho por el servicio brindado.... excelente calidad!! muchas gracias

Response from Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative
Gracias por sus comentarios acerca de los productos allí JewelryBund y servicio al cliente, vamos a seguir haciendo todo lo posible para proporcionar a todos los compradores de joyería de moda aquí. Gracias.
tedv4
10/29/15

I purchased the red beaded necklace. I wore it with a white top and it just popped out. Wow did it look good and I ordered from them red beaded earrings. I will order from them again because I trust the items. Great necklace and I will wear it with pride.
Thanks again

Response from Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative
Thanks for your comments. We will do our best to keep serving you here :)

JewelryBund Inc.
marceg
10/12/15

I love the products from jewelry bund, great quality, great designs, and best prices! Also like the customer service, always answering my doubts friendly and in timely manner.

taiyabl
9/15/15

Jewellery bund. Thanks a lot. You support and customer service is awesome. Keep it up. In never future we will keep purchasing from you. All items are same and even better quality than seen in picture.

Response from Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative
Thanks for your comments and review. We will keep doing the best here and hope we can be your reliable fashion jewelry supplier :)
elidar
8/8/15

excellent articles. fast delivery, nice communication, good deal, everything perfect, thanks

sepidehr
8/1/15

i am totally satisfied to work with this company.their customer service is awesome and they are available even during weekends.i placed four orders and I'm gonna order more for sure.thank you jewelrybund!

ericab19
7/30/15

I bought jewellery from this website a week ago and I received the order in 5 days. Everything is beautiful as seen on their website. I have started my business here, my customers just like these fashion jewelries. Plus, they offer great customer service because I got all my questions answered within hours. I will keep buying from JewelryBund here. Thanks! AAA+ JEWELRY WHOLESALE BUSINESS

arianad
5/10/15

The customer service is awesome. They get back to you immediately even the technical support makes speedy replies. Overall very happy with my experience and will certainly do business in the future with Jewelry Bund.

miyac1
4/13/15

I placed 6 orders with jewelrybund so far and never had an issue here. They always ship fast through DHL and help me with order questions. Meanwhile, their wholesale prices for jewelry are attractive. I just love this jewelry store! Definitely would like to recommend to anyone here.

sahard
1/15/15

Overall very happy with JewelryBunds products. Their pricing is reasonable for what its worth.
On a few ocassions I've had to contact their customer service team and I'd have a reply within 24 hours. Great service.
I'll continue to buy from them..just wish the shipping costs were cheaper.

refiloes
1/14/15

I was amazed by my first order and the packaging was perfect, delivery arrived on time and nothing was damaged. The jewelry that I received was exactly what I ordered and they looked beautiful that in the picture. I will never stop to order from you and your services are as good as what you sell.

Tenemos muchos compradores mexicanos aquí, por favor siéntase libre de leer las críticas españoles y la mayoría de las escribimos en Inglés. Por favor, siéntase libre de poner orden con nosotros allí. Para más preguntas, puede ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través de aquí: http://www.jewelrybund.com/contact-us. Gracias

By Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative

Usted puede encontrar nuestros compradores comentarios desde aquí: https://goo.gl/TPpeUJ

By Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative

It is always safe to buy from JewelryBund.com. We offer 256 bits Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) when you login for checkout there. When you are browsing the products, you can ignore the security message displayed because you are not entering any confidential information, but when you start entering for login or checkout, you are fully protected by our SSL and no worries for any leaking of personal or credit cards information online. We have thousands of happy buyers all over the world, please feel free to read their happy comments. Thanks

By Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative

Yes, we do wholesale here, please note our minimum order requirement is U.S. $80 per order excluding shipping cost (you can buy mixed items as long as the total products' value exceeds U.S. $80), there is no minimum order requirement for each style though as long as you meet our M.O.Q. total amount. Thanks

By Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative

Gracias por tu pregunta. Según nuestros compradores mexicanos antiguos, algunospagados, otros no. Así que depende de la decisión de su aduana local. Si cargo el Custom, no es demasiado, así que no hay preocupaciones. Para detalles, consulte a su local de aduana o DHL para más detalles. Gracias

By Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative

No, no tenemos distribuidores en su país. Usted puede comprar de nosotros en nuestro sitio web: http://www.jewelrybund.com/2-wholesale-fashion-jewelry Gracias

By Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative

Gracias por su pregunta. Hay honorarios quizá personalizados para su país, pero no debe ser muy alto para México. Por favor, consulte con su aduana local para más detalles. gracias También puede encontrar más información desde aquí: http://www.jewelrybund.com/content/10-faq

By Anderson L., JewelryBund Representative

Questions? Get answers from the JewelryBund staff and other customers.

6 Photos for JewelryBund