allisonl50
1/31/18

Ordered a jersey through this site, jersey runs extremely small for size, payed an extra few bucks for an additional stamp on jersey which was never put on, and it got "lost" in the mail for over 2 months. This whole site is a scam!!! Please do not order anything from these people

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!

dereks69
1/19/18

I ordered 3 tops only 2 came in the mail. There package even said 2 items? one of them was wrong so i sent photos etc but nothing, thanks for stuffing up my kids Xmas present you A-Holes. Still waiting for replacement tops but nothing. this is my order number just in case any one of you look at your reviews BBFR1634

danielh205
1/16/18

I ordered two jerseys. They didn't have one of the jerseys I ordered in stock, this should be shown on their site before I could even place the order. Their customer service person was the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. Debbie asked me to provide two other options instead of the out-of-stocked jersey. I provided two more options. Debbie then requested that I give more options to somehow speed it up. I explained that it was a gift and I wasn't interested in any other options and if you couldn't provide, I'd like a refund, seeing as I'm not getting what I wanted. She replied, "refunds wil be a huge pain. can you send me some more options to speed up complete your order?" Are you kidding me? This person is awful. I replied that I want a full refund. After stalling me and trying to appease me with a keychain I had enough. I filled out forms from the authorities and that was when they finally offered a refund but not a full one. It took so many emails just to get %85 of my money back and no product, apology or anything to show. DO NOT buy anything from here. Complete scam.

Tip for consumers: Just don't. Seriously, the hassle is not worth any positive outcome. You have to threaten legal action for them to do anything at all.

chuckw27
1/15/18

Ordered three items.....all came wrong. My disabled son wanted a Patriots sideline hoodie for Christmas.....today, January 15th he got a Bengals hoodie.instead. We also order two other items that were not delivered.....two substitute items were sent.....terrible quality.... wrong items.....DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

joshp48
10/22/17

I got my jerseys and they were not the jerseys I ordered. The jerseys were made of different types of color greens. It looks like they cut up different types of jerseys and sewed them together. Very bad job. Jerseys dont fit right either. Also, acouple days after I got my order my credit card got hacked. Says I paid for something in another country from where the jerseys came from. Dont buy from this site. Try to shut the site down and make those scumbags pay for what the did!

jackiiv
9/1/17

My credit card payment would not process. I reached out to them via email, the only way to contact them. No phone number available. They responded by asking me to send them payment via Western Union. Sounds fishy! Not doing it! Be Careful!!

ryanb143
8/18/17

Sent the wrong item. Tried to blame me for it and then told me to sell it to one of my friends if I don't like it. They were kind enough to offer a pathetic discount on the next order. This is the scum of the earth in action. Stay as far away from this bunch of A holes.

foreginf
6/15/17

Where a lidgit site to buy jerseys reading china doesn't have a licence to sell nhl cfl NFL come on people.

dustinb38
6/13/17

WRONG ORDER SENT. LIES IN ADVERTISING. NOT AUTHENTIC. REFUSING TO REFUND MONEY. COMPLETE RUN AROUND AND NOW NOT RESPONDING. GARBAGE QUALITY. BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMING POS'S!!!

thatiannas
3/21/17

Horrible,horrible.. I bought a jersey before Christmas guarantee delivery for Christmas, I got my order in February, they never answer emails, never gave me a track number and when I got the Jersey it was fake really bad quality.. never use this website again
The should have 0 rating , Im not even give 1 star

tomr133
1/12/17

It a scam not worth hassle they don't send you your items and they lie to you email . Took seven weeks for me to get money back

Don't do it please stay away from all china websites

danv28
12/22/16

I ordered a jersey for my son for Christmas. I got a confirmation for the order. I thought that it was strange that I did not get an email confirmation/thank you for the order. So I contacted them to be sure that the order went through (multiple times) and got no response. I called my credit card company to see if I was charged and I was but for a higher amount. The charge was from Szabldzkj (China). My credit card company reversed the charge.

carolynm74
12/17/16

Beware!!! I ordered two jerseys in November and still haven't received anything yet. They charged my account more than what was agree on and even charged me for international shipping fees. I e-mailed them several times with no response back. This site is still up and running. I hope the Feds shut these sites down quick! American people are losing their hard earned money on these thieves!!! Trump if you see this..."I need my money back ASAP!"

junen7
12/14/16

I ordered a jersey for my son for Christmas. Their response was it would ship that evening. No shipment. I inquired (via e-mail) and they responded it would arrive 7 to 10 days. No shipment tracking given. They charged my credit card and I inquired again about the shipment. No response. I got a refund on my credit card as a fraudulent charge and now it seems their site is shut down. If the site goes back online - stay away from them. No way to contact them by phone - only e-mail.. This is a fraudulent chinese company

muriels3
12/9/16

I ordered 3 JERSEYS on Oct. 11th. As of today, Dec. 9th, I have received NOTHING. Payment has been taken. I e-mailed them, just to get a response "Did you pay for them" well DUH...I had attached their confirmation e-mail. Obviously from China....MUST BE A SCAM. DO NOT ORDER. I AM SO PISSED OFF. I am not done with them yet. Will continue to fit for all it's worth. Good luck

beebeah
5/27/16

It's implied on their website that you will receive your package "to your door" within 7 days. When you receive confirmation it states between 7-30 working days which could mean up to 1.5 months.
Domain is registered in Panama. Payment goes to someplace in China.
I did an immediate charge back with Paypal and got a full refund.
This site makes you believe that they are associated with MLB, they are not. The items are cheap imitations from what I've read... if you get anything at all.
Spread the word... AVOID THIS SITE

ronnief4
2/25/16

Placed order for my wife back before Christmas. The idiots there still have not corrected the wrong size jersey I have received. DO NOT USE!!! Cheap China knock off's.

kristinas35
12/22/15

I couldn't afford much for Christmas took my bill money to order my son a Jersey got a order number but when I tried to log on it sai couldn't and my number wasn't right..I should of known better but just wanted to get my son something he would love for Christmas.. My heart is broke but not as bad as my sons gonna be on Christmas morning

joyb21
12/21/15

Went to order and amongst putting in my Card information I went to get a promo code for Academy Sports because that is the link I clicked on to get here and I wasn't on academy. Thank God I am a bargin shopper that uses coupons, this probably saved me tons.

alj17
7/27/15

Ordered 2 jersey's from this site, have left 3 messages (had to use their website contact us to do it) and have received no reply. I wish I would have looked at reviews prior to ordering. Just now found out it's a Chinese site with an alias as the domain holder. Stay Away. If possible I'd like to make sure my card isn't charged.

davidr97
5/19/14

I order apair of reicever gloves from this site on 4/24/14.i have got no responce no tracking number nothing.something has got to done about these scam artist.they suck

main2
5,681 helpful votes
12/15/13

Cheap Made-In-China Online Website
(_) Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
Maybe, You Will Get What You Paid For... Counterfeit Goods!
You may get your items seized by customs, and face legal action!
These Piracy Operations offer to sell Cheap merchandise at prices that indicate an obvious theft.
Sites are often hosted in China known for selling copyright infringing items (Counterfeit Goods).
These Piracy sites claim to be Authorized Resellers or Online Outlet Stores - which they are not.
Payment is often through PayPal to an E-Mail Address, Western Union or Bank Transfer, "No Money Back Guarantee".
These scam sites are only after your money and make it hard to return/receive refunds.
Usual contact information is to a free email account.
Do not click on links found in spam e-mail messages or these websites.
Do not become their next victim. Fully read the site terms and policy's before using.
Remember: the import of Trademark/Copyright Infringement or Counterfeit products is illegal in many countries.

(_) Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacturer's website is a fake site shipping crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship any fakes at all.
(_) The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacturer's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.
(_) All of which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business.

(_) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
Scammers/Spammers always lie.
If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

=================================================
Website Scam Checklist. The checklist lists a series of 'flags' that indicate that the website might be a scam.
------------
(_) Read this - Buying from China?
------------
Read this - Paying by Paypal or Electronic Transfer?
------------
Read this - Best indications of fraud is scammers wanting you to send money by services like Western Union and Moneygram.
Read this - Not Sure it's a Scam? Scam Email Checklist:
=================================================

amieb1
12/15/13

I would actually rate them no stars but one is the worst so I will go with it. Placed an order. Never received any confirmation. Could not reach customer service. Never received jersey.

marcoo
7/9/13

Looking to order some niners jersey. Just like to thank the people who wrote reviews probably saved me some money. Wont be shopping here.

mikeg17
7/9/13

Ordered some jerseys just after christmas. Just received them now. Stitching is terrible. There's a hole in the side of my Dion Phaneuf jersey. Terrible service terrible quality. This site needs to be shut down. Lesson learned. Never buy from China. everythings fake and $#*!.

As a person who deals with customers on a daily basis. I would love to tell the whole world to run away from this site. Never ever buy from these guys.

Good Day,

Mike

Ryan, I did end up receiving my jerseys. As most have mentioned above the products do come directly from China and the customer service is a bit off but the product did actually come thru.

By Al J. [Jerseys-onlinestore Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the Jerseys-onlinestore staff and other customers.

Jerseys-onlinestore?