Review of JeffersPet

Tel: (800)-533-3377
customerservice@jefferspet.com

doberm
1/13/19

...I have been a customer of Jeffer's for well over 25 yrs. I used to order by phone and when they went online I've ordered that way since. I have never once been disappointed with any products or customer service in all of those years. Their prices are always always lower than "pet stores" to the point I refuse to shop at any of them because I'm always disappointed in customer service, lack of knowledge and of course...pricing! I have purchased everything under the the sun from them...toys, treats, collars, beds, medicine...you name it I've bought it from them...One Christmas years ago...I forgot the in the confusion to purchase puppy presents and at the last minute put in an order that I wasn't sure would be delivered on time even with expedited delivery...it was with a day to spare...this last Christmas I needed 2 toys of the same color and I know that color is not a choice with this particular item...I asked knowing it might not happen and when I opened the box there they were!! So for this long time customer I will always use Jeffer's Pet Supply...they have been there for me and current and past Dober Loves!!

kimberlyl69
8/12/17

They have good sales, but their shipping is a little high. My dog loved the toys. The Giggle Ball was a big hit.

sherrid5
11/5/14

The quality of the products is always better than I expect, considering the price. Customer reviews help me assess how the item may fair with my dogs. Our dogs love the $1 and $2 squeaky toys. The dog sweaters are always just as described; the sizes are easy to figure out for large and small dogs.

amym26
1/31/13

Absolutely the best prices, fast shipping, and customer service. HIGHLY recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the JeffersPet staff and other customers.

JeffersPet?