Review of Jdbyrider

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

kristinag29
4/18/18

RUN DON'T WALK!!! This business is fraudulent! I am a mother of two recently divorced working to improve my credit and overall financial situation and thought JD Byrider could help boy was I wrong!!! I purchased a vehicle that had an engine light on from the day I drove off the lot. I test drove the car and then the saleswoman took the car to put gas in it (after I signed my paperwork of course) and the engine light came on when she brought it back to me....she told me to bring the car back the next day and that it would be a simple fix but that wasn't the case... I purchased the car in August I couldn't get the car registered until February because of the engine light remaining on after attempting to fix the car 10 different times. I was apparently not supposed to complain because my car was under "warranty". I spent over $100 in cab fees dropping the car off to the multiple car shops JD Byrider partners with. The car was given back to me and the engine light continues to come on and go off...things got so bad they had to give me a replacement car (which had an engine light on also and smelled of burnt rubber under the hood while running). The dealership in Austin where I purchased my car was closed down and I have had to deal with the people in the San Antonio office for repairs etc. and they are a bunch of liars and thieves! Ramiro Herrera is the General Manager and he is the biggest liar of them all! He told me that I would get a replacement car because I explained to him that I felt taken advantage of and hoodwinked because I was given a car with severe engine issues that they "rigged" to get to pass inspection only for the engine light to continue to come back on! I was promised a call back about a replacement car and never received one..I have pictures to show that I have had 3 temp tags expire because I couldn't get the car registered or inspected with the engine light on! Now that my car is registered the engine light still comes on and goes off! The quality of their cars is less than subpar! They will take advantage of you because they know they report to your credit and they want to make sure they stick you in a POS car and force you to make payments or have your credit score be impacted negatively! Well played!

Tip for consumers: Go ANYWHERE else these folks are not to be trusted!

Questions? Get answers from the Jdbyrider staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Jdbyrider