Review of JapanDrift.net

honest@japandrift.net

2 reviews with 1 star

mistiv
4/27/15
DO NOT BUY a vehicle from this place, my son bought a 2004 Honda Civic from them about a month and a half ago and has problems from day one. When we bought it they would not come down off the price any because they said they put so much work into it, well we couldn't even leave Dallas without balancing all 4 tires, we no more got to Waco and had to buy a battery because the lights and radio started dimming....3 days later we had to replace the alternator, a few days after that we starting hearing a popping noise on the right front tire come to find out its the bushings....then we find out yesterday the clutch and starter both are going out. I have emailed them to let them know everything going on with this car and they didn't even bother responding. This place will screw you over just like they did my 18 year old son!!!!
davidm46
4/21/11
Bought a white 2001 Honda Odyssey with 135,000 miles from them on April 14, 2011 and the check engine light came on the next day. I called them and told them the check engine light came on and I had it checked and the code said the transmission needs to be replaced. They said there is nothing they can do about it!!!!! Took the car to 2 different transmission shops and both said the transmission needs replaced or rebuilt. Now im having to pay to have a transmission rebuilt and an oxygen sensor on a car that I just purchased. This dealer claims to inspect every car before they purchase them and put them up for sale, if this were true they would have known this car had issues. I hope whoever reads this and wants to buy from this dealer doesn't make the same mistake i did and takes the car to a mechanic and gets it looked at first. The car also came with a 6 month aftermarket warranty and they told me I would get the cards from them in 7 days. They failed to tell me the warranty had to be approved so that's the reason I'm having to pay out of pocket to have the transmission rebuilt.

Questions? Get answers from the JapanDrift.net staff and other customers.

JapanDrift.net?