Review of JamesAllen

service@jamesallen.com
2018 Customer choice award

johng574
1/27/18

I can't believe that James Allen has not shipped my diamond although I paid in full over a week ago. It seems that they have been sitting on my order, though they had full payment, because I hadn't clicked on a confirm button in an email. What more confirmation do they need than payment in full? I had spoken with an agent when I went through the payment process and they said nothing about this requirement nor any hold-up. The agent claimed they had tried to contact me, but that is not true. Even when I complied by clicking the button today, she still can't tell me when my diamond will ship. She could only have a manager call me next week. I can only hope that it is overnight shipping as originally promised.

You definitely don't get the experience of a good brick and mortar store.

lisae33
4/26/15

My Husband and I got our wedding bands here and we were impressed with the quality. My eternity band was reasonably priced and it looks gorgeous with my engagement ring. The 360 views were really helpful to us and we liked how user friendly the site was.

franku6
4/20/15

I felt comfortable ordering my girlfriend's engagement ring on from here due to the awesome return policy. Free returns within 30 days and a 100% refund. She ended up loving it so no need for a return - thanks jamesallen.com!

michaels247
3/29/15

sarahw90
3/22/15

I loved how easily it was for me to build my engagement ring on the James Allen site. My Fiance knew that I would want it with a specific cut and design so he let me put it together. The prices are very competitive and my diamond arrived in perfect condition!

ericg48
12/13/14

I got my Wife's 20 year anniversary diamond from this site and wanted to say how great they were in answering my questions. They have a wide variety of stones and prices for every man's budget. I would highly recommend James Allen.

johnd117
5/23/12

Amazing AMAZING deal on a diamond! The only issue is with their shipping, they first required me to confirm my order from a .gov, .mil, .edu email account and then said my order would arrive on x date, the day before x they said there was a delay and it would arrive on y date, then they said it was still being examined and cleaned and would arrive on z date. It actually did arrive on z date and only because it was such a great deal was I happy.

15 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the JamesAllen staff and other customers.

JamesAllen?