Lloyds Family Jewellery

Lloyds Family Jewellery has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lloyds Family Jewellery also ranks 36th among Engagement Rings sites.

How would you rate Lloyds Family Jewellery?

“100% recommend the ring AND the company”

Courtney S.
5/31/19

I ordered the ring on Saturday and it arrived this morning. On the Sunday, I was worried that I had ordered the wrong size so emailed, and despite it being a bank holiday weekend I got a reply within a couple of hours from Matthew Lloyd reassuring me, then he sent me updates on availability and dispatch. The ring arrived this morning and it is absolutely perfect! Came with authenticity documents, care advice and a gift bag, as well as being well-packaged and coming in a lovely little box. I tried it on and was overwhelmed by how lovely it looked, both with and without my engagement ring. And on top of that, I felt it was really good value for money too! Honestly, I cannot recommend the company enough, the people or the jewellery!

courtneys169
Courtney S.
May 31st, 2019

Honestly, I cannot recommend the company enough, the people or the jewellery!
janeb6
August 6th, 2010
I find the site easy to use, informative to a person not familiar with jewellery and good value for money. I found most of the product displayed was cheaper than their competition but it always worth shopping about to be sure. The 9ct gold diamond jewellery however I could not find cheaper anywhere on the internet. I would recommend this site if you want value for your money.
seans2
July 27th, 2010
I bought some pink sapphire earrings from this company. They arrived in 2 days and I couldnt be happier. The quality is much better than I expected and they arrived in beautiful packaging. Their service was very friendly and I was kept well informed. I looked around a lot and these were the cheapest/best price I found. Many Thanks!

Sean Smeaton.
andyc3
August 3rd, 2010
Fantastic service from this site, I needed something special for my wife before a certain date so I rang them up and they suggested some great items within my budget, they got the jewellery to me the next day, it was beautiful and well presented, would reccomend to anyone!
sandrad3
August 14th, 2010
I treated myself myself after a small win from my premium bonds. I have always wanted a diamond bracelet. My friend had bought from this company and was delighted with the price and quality of her diamond ring. I knew little about diamonds and gold but I knew what I wanted and I did as my friend had done previously and telephoned them for advice. After the conversation I had with Matt the owner of lloyds jewellery I felt I knew enough to be sure that my purchase would be as I wanted it to be. I am now the proud owner of a beautiful tennis bracelet, that has been much admired by my friends and ignored by the jealous ones. I thought the safety catch was a little loose and had to return it for rectification but within days it was returned and perfect. I know there are a lot of jewellery sites on the internet but its nice to know who you are dealing with and you can talk to them anytime.
kennyl
July 31st, 2010
brought my wife the black and white diamond bangle at a fantastic price for the quality, quick delivery and nicely presented.

Questions? Get answers from the Lloyds Family Jewellery staff and other customers.

Massive online deals from one of UK's best jewellery retailers. Lloyds Family Jewellery?? has a huge range on all types of jewellery with FREE delivery on everything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lloyds Family Jewellery?

Have a question about Lloyds Family Jewellery?