Review of ForeverMetals

webmaster@forevermetals.com

1 star

donnam74
7/20/15

My wedding tungsten carbide rings are awesome! My guests and my family gave compliments on those rings. Thank you Forever Metals.

williek10
5/22/15

I got the best tungsten ring and best price. My purchased has done quick and smooth. Not found any problem. I would not hesitate to recommend Forever Metals to anyone I knows and much more out there!

donc55
4/29/15

I ordered rings from here for my kids and let's just say I'll be in good graces for a long time with my family. Beautiful quality rings, free shipping, affordable prices. They have some interesting designs too and manage to keep it classy. Just wonderful.

richards140
4/22/15

These people were awesome. They shipped our tungsten carbide rings as promised and those rings were met our expectations. Thanks for a great service and the best quality of products.

ericm69
3/6/15

I bought a tungsten ring from Forever Metals for my wife. She loved it very much and asked for your detail information because she wants to refer her friends to Forever Metals. Kudos for you guys.

emilyb33
2/11/15

I found Forever Metals when I searched for the best stores that sell valentine gifts. I visited their online store and found a huge of great collection of tungsten carbide rings. Well, this is what I need! I bought a ring from them for my boy friend. The ring was stylist and perfect plus arrived within 4 days work!!

barbaraw37
1/18/15

We got married 3 years ago. We bought our tungsten wedding rings from Forever Metals and were thrilled because our rings still awesome until today. Great quality of products and good warranty. We are highly recommend everyone who's looking for durable wedding rings to this store.

donaldg16
12/22/14

A cool online jewelry store. Bought a Tungsten Carbide Ring from them and got it within several days. Good quality of product, fast shipping and fair pricing. Would like to shop on Forever Metals again.

barbarao5
11/15/14

Forever Metals is maybe one of reliable tungsten ring stores online. They provide high quality of rings at affordable prices. Plus, fast delivery, lifetime warranty and honest customer support.

jeffr503
10/31/14

I bought Tungsten Carbide Rings from Forever Metals for myself and my soul mate. The rings are beautiful, high quality and affordable. Will be right back to this online store in the future.

willw20
9/17/14

AWESOME! I bought a tungsten ring 3 few weeks ago from Forever Metals - they just emailed it to me within 5 days. This online store is rock!

francesb25
7/31/14

I searched for a ring for my lovely husband and finally I found Forever Metals on Google. I visited their website, picked up a Tungsten Carbide Ring and got it within several days. When I gave it to my husband, he was happy and said how manly the design was. Thanks.

markh115
6/28/14

Forever Metals provide wonderful tungsten rings selection with a great, design, comfortable and elegant style. Love them much, thanks.

davidr98
5/28/14

We purchased our tungsten wedding rings from this store and I would definitely use Forever Metals again. These rings are the best looking rings we had seen. The picture does not do justice it is beautiful! We had to return because he needed a larger size, the whole process was quick with no problems.

edwardg31
4/26/14

A best friend recommended me to Forever Metals when I asked her for an affordable online jewelry store and I'm happy I followed her suggestion. I bought Tungsten Carbide Rings from them for myself and my fiancee and they delivered my rings order in a quick time around and gave great packaged. Everything went very smooth and stress free. Thanks again.

judithe
3/21/14

I love Forever Metals. I bought 2 Tungsten Carbide Rings from them and got my rings order in a quick delivery time around. Good packages, competitive prices and friendly customer support. I will buy from them again if the need arise.

rubyb14
2/27/14

I recently bought a tungsten ring from Forever Metals for my boyfriend. They delivered my ring order within a week. I love the ring quality and their quick delivery time around. My boyfriend was also gave compliment about how nice that ring. It was fit on his finger. Thank you Forever Metals...

susana34
1/25/14

I bought 2 tungsten rings from Forever Metals. Overall, I was satisfied with their services in both times (on time, good customer service and cheap) and I love the quality of those rings (beautiful design, cool engraving and lifetime warranty).

kellyb59
1/9/14

I love my new tungsten ring that I bought from Forever Metals a week ago. The ring arrived on time as the schedule and it was sparkling. I love to wear it every where and every time I got compliments from everyone who saw my ring. Good job Forever Metals.

trevors20
12/11/13

I found Forever Metals on Google and I can not have been happier. I bought a cute tungsten ring for my girlfriend from here and they sent my ring order so quickly. My girlfriend love the ring. It's sparkling and fit on her finger. Thanks!!!

michelled20
10/15/13

I found Forever Metals from Google. From the first time I visited the website, I fall in love with their high quality and large tungsten rings selection. I will tell the entire world about your jewelry store.

lindsayh27
9/12/13

My first purchase on Forever Metals have done quick and smooth. No mess or no hassle. I received my Tungsten Rings order on time as their promised and they're just great!

hazelr6
7/24/13

I bought a Tungsten Ring from Forever Metals to propose my girlfriend. The ring arrived quickly and the quality was great! My girlfriend cried when she saw that ring and finally she received my wedding proposal! We will get marry next month and we will be sure to buy our wedding rings from Forever Metals again :-).

robh19
6/19/13

My fiancee and I bought our engagement tungsten rings from Forever Metals. Affordable prices and high quality rings. We both love them. They look like so sweet for our big day!

deborahg5
4/18/13

I purchased tungsten ring because my husband keeps losing his wedding ring. I didn't want to spend too much on another ring to be lost, but I did want to purchase something that looked expensive so I went to Forever Metals. They provide high quality tungsten rings and tungsten wedding bands at very competitive prices. Highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the ForeverMetals staff and other customers.

ForeverMetals?