SilverLinings.in

SilverLinings.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SilverLinings.in ranks 20th among Silver sites.

How would you rate SilverLinings.in?

“Great ethnic silver filigree jewellery. Excellent collection of odissi dance costume jewellery.”

Sandhya A.
9/16/16

I bought silver filigree earrings with Cuttack filigree work. The earrings are very beautiful and reasonably priced.

sandhyaa1
September 16th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the SilverLinings.in staff and other customers.

We are an ecommerce website for Silver Filigree handicraft. We specialise in handcrafted Silver Filigree Jewellery and Gift Items made in Cuttack.

hemanta2
Hemant A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SilverLinings.in?

Have a question about SilverLinings.in?