Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA

Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA

Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA ranks 18th among Custom Jewelry sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%
How would you rate Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA?

“Amazing Customer Service”

Brittney B.
3/2/21

The experience I've had with Columbia Jewelers has been amazing. Shortly after my purchase I was contacted by their team to make sure everything was satisfactory. I ended up needing to size up my ring and they gave me instructions on how to exchange mine. Super fast and efficient shipping process. I would recommend them to anybody. And will definitely be a returning customer.

“Sent to wrong address”

Christopher C.
6/16/22

My package was sent to the wrong address, I have emailed them about this issue and they haven't responded back to me.

brittneyb120
March 2nd, 2021

krystalh70
May 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I purchased an engraved bracelet online for my goddaughter.
Columbia jewelers was great to work with! The engraving words that would have gone on the inside of the bracelet were a little long for the tiny bracelet, they called me the next day and very professionally explained it was too long and would be tiny lettering. They gave me other similar (shorter) recommendations.
It was shipped that day (less than 24 hours after my order)
It came in quickly! It is gorgeous and came wrapped in wrapping paper!
I will most definitely be doing business again.
Thank you!

raquelc91
April 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

My Experience with Columbia Jewelers was fantastic.
Shipping was super fast and I'm in love with my new silver Portuguese ring.

caylae2
May 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

My daughters earring broke and we don't have Portuguese gold earrings anywhere in FL. Found them fast online and they were sent so quickly! Very satisfied!

franciscov93
Francisco V. – Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA Rep

Thank You Cayla!

ildad2
April 13th, 2022
Verified purchase

Very professional! I enjoy doing business with Francisco and Lucia. Love the jewelry. Excellent quality and reasonable prices.

dianaa19
February 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to order. I got my ring in 2 days. Fastest delivery I've ever had. Love my new rinh

matthewc907
December 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

I purchased the 7-day Portuguese 19.2K Gold Love Ring ($586), I paid for express shipping, but my package was shipped basic first-class mail via USPS. Placed order on 12/11/2020, it is now 12/19/2020 and package never arrived when it stated during online checkout that delivery would be on 12/14/2020. Why Columbia Jewelers uses USPS I don't understand, especially mailing jewelry and without insurance, it's unacceptable and completely negligent! USPS has no information other than the package is somewhere within the USPS shipping system, I was having the ring delivered to Manhattan, you would think the item would be insured god forbid it gets lost and/or stolen. Now I have no ring and I'm out nearly $600, I'm extremely dissatisfied with the whole experience.

susanab38
April 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered from Website a few times it is easy to view and order. Received exactly what I ordered in perfect condition. Extra bonus is they wrapped the baby earrings ready to gift. Thank you!

carmenm285
July 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Correspondence was great, they shipped promptly, merchandise was as described. I received a personal message thanking me for my business, would buy from them again.

catherined416
July 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered my bracelet on-line. Very easy site to navigate. I've ordered from this store before and their products never disappoint!

patriciab3119
February 15th, 2022
Verified purchase

Purchased online received in a few days. Very pleased with presentation of earrings. Nice box to store in. Extremely happy with the experience. Will definitely purchase again

marikab5
July 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

The packaging was very good. The earrings arrived in perfect condition and they are very beautiful. The earrings for "kids" are VERY small; more likely for infants to one year old. Anyone child older than one year, they probably won't fit. At 800 (19.2K) gold, they are also quite soft and delicate so need to be handled carefully.

davep446
November 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was very happy with the professionalism at Columbia Jewelers and the quality of the ring that I purchased for my Portuguese queen! Highly recommend them!

tanyar205
July 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

I purchased a ring and needed to exchange for a bigger size. Francisco was very helpful and responded super fast. The ring I purchased is beautiful and even more so than the picture online. I am very excited to receive the larger size. My experience with this store has been great!

donnab1955
August 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Beautiful ring. I've always wanted one, but the gold was to expensive. The silver is just as nice and reasonably priced.

davidc3088
May 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Due to the current business conditions regarding COVID-19, I had to search online for a bracelet for my one year old granddaughter's birthday.
I found exactly what I was looking for on the Columbia Jeweler's website and placed my order.
Within a day, I received a confirmation with a recommendation.
Francisco was prompt, helpful and recommended that I change the engraving slightly to enhance the look of the bracelet.
He got this completed in a day, shipped to me for review; and even added extra gift wrap so I could have it ready for presentation.
My daughter and family loved it and my granddaughter is wearing something special.
Thank you Columbia Jewelers for exceeding expectations!
Be safe and well

jeffg1160
December 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

Unique and high quality product delivered professionally and reliably. Can't say enough about the great service.

antonioc276
February 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Very easy ordering process. Shipped the next business day. Fiancee loved the ring.

phoebec43
September 30th, 2020

I got the Sterling Silver Gold Plated Two Tones Necklace With CZ's a year ago, and it is still the best one I have ever had. You can find many options on the website, and the quality is great. Thank you.

ds1246
November 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Very helpful when I was looking for a necklace, tolerant of my questions and helped me make an informed decision. Thanks for all your help. Necklaces were great!

donnag559
June 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great customer service and reasonable prices. Quick with order placement and received order very quickly. Friendly staff

ceciliab82
September 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was looking for some Portuguese Gold earrings for my granddaughter and I found what I was looking for. These were beautiful and affordable. I was surprised at how fast they shipped and arrived. Thank you so much

felisbelac1
December 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered my ring online they shipped the next day.
Unfortunately the USPS is backed up with the Christmas season so it took longer to get but was worth it I love my ring, absolutely beautiful! Will do business with them again!

neliaf2
September 12th, 2020

Big selection... love Portuguese gold
I ordered baby earrings one day and 2 days later I received them, in a cute box already wrapped
Will definitely order again and recommend

rosap60
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

Authentic 7 band ring in silver! Beautiful!
Received quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA staff and other customers.

franciscov93
Francisco V.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.7
Have a question about Columbia Jewelers, Fall River, Massachusetts, USA?