J4love.net

J4love.net has a consumer rating of 3.79 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. J4love.net ranks 23rd among International Dating sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate J4love.net?

“It's better than average”

Will C.
2/15/20

Lots of beautiful ladies! Some of them aren't sincere, I'm quite sure about this, and maybe there are some fakes. But the good thing is that if you report a fake or scammer or any fraudulent behavior, they ban them in an instant (other sites are less flexible with removing profiles). They say they verify all their profiles, well, I found some of these girls on Ukrainian social networks and they have the same names and informaion there, as on j4l, some of them accepted my friends requests. I think this site is at least better than average.

“Automatic mail send out etc.”

Paul D.
1/11/20

Sorry this site sends out mail to who they think is the most likely person who will fall for this trick and I had about 1000 in the first week and also they make you pay by credits to contact the members and will cost about 112 euros for each member to see if she/they want to give you her contact details and do a romantic tour to see if she wants to meet up with you and only find out that she doesn't turn up at all. So think twice before you spend any money on this site.

willc129
February 15th, 2020

pauld994
January 11th, 2020

So think twice before you spend any money on this site.

mikes2211
February 6th, 2020

So many hottest and sexiest chicks at one place! I'm not sure about finding a wife among them (well, maybe it's possible too) but great naughty time is guaranteed. Every time I come there for a video chat, girls raise my mood and something else in an instant, so I've been having great time and lots of fun there. Their prices could be lower... but they aren't bad comparing to other dating sites.

taylorw135
February 26th, 2020

I had been using American dating sites (Tinder, Flirt, Match, etc) before I came across J4L ad. I know some of my friends raved about Russian girls, so I thought I would give it a shot. I don't regret it! I haven't married a Russian girl yet, but I have a stunning girlfriend, 15 years younger than me. We had our offs and ons before our first date. But then we fell in love in an instant on our first date! Now I can assure you, even if you think these are fantasy women profiles, give it a try! There are multitudes of real and genuine ladies on this site!

bills182
April 28th, 2020

This site has a whole bunch of pictures up of modelesque women and they're all drop dead gorgeous.
It costs a lot to join and they try to keep the money flowing into their coffers. They use computer generated messages which cost you more to read. I don't think you'll find love on this site because it's a money maker for them is all. The biggest thing is to find a potential and fly over to their country for a meet and greet. Familiarize yourself on this by reading articles online. Use a prepaid card if you want to pay on this site to avoid future card headaches.

paulg883
April 27th, 2020

Their customer service was pretty helpful to me and they asked me to write a review. I haven't been there long enough to write a full review, but so far my experience has been good. I like their ladies, I think in general they are more genuine than women on the other dating sites that I've used. I made a contact request for one lady and she accepted it, she didn't leave the site for me, bur we're talking on What'sapp.

peterg522
March 4th, 2020

It's actually working for me! I'm getting responses from the girls I'm hitting up, and these girls are awesome! Well I'm trying to play my cards right being respectful and not trading nudes in the first letters. I tracked down these girls on social media and found nothing of suspicious character. I'm sure there are some scammers, but can anyone show me a dating site with absolutely no scam? At least they are a tiny minority here and they are easily recognizable. It's worthy site!

georgep481
February 21st, 2020

As a none paid member I received three positive messages, but after joining for 1 month i messaged the same three, but they never replied. Scam!

billf555
June 2nd, 2021

We men think there is a lonely Ukraine/Russian or other Eastern Block women just dying to escape, or some other fantasy! This site seems to have an easy flow and lots of pretty profiles to choose from. You will receive 100's of letters in your mail box per week, they are all bull$#*! letters. What I mean is none of them are an actual women interested in you, just a computer generated version of a letter with your name on it.
I met a women here and choose her. She didn't choose me. I wrote a letter and waited, after approximately 3 days I got a reply (she was not on the site during that time) from her which seemed genuinely her or at least a real person based on my questions in my intro letter. I do have experience with other sites so I wasn't expecting much. This was actually a good start though. We agreed to meet at a certain time of the day on the site. I didn't look at or correspond with any other women during this time period. My mailbox was blowing up with generated letters from other women. When i was online it was equally bombarded with offers to chat. Having a scheduled time to chat was helpful in avoiding some of this nonsense. Anyway our conversations were very good and I moved our course gently to communicate outside the site as quickly as I could without being pushy. This is key with these sites, if you have a real chance get them off the site, in my opinion otherwise they are just bleeding you through the site. She of course was reluctant to move so quickly, this is a typical statement in this regard. Often you will hear they don't have other means, no other social networks etc. At this point ( If I'm really interested in this woman) because maybe i enjoy this I seek the help of a professional in the country, the cost is modest usually $100. From that I usually get social networks, address, phones and various other personal info. From that info I can do my own further research and usually find out a great deal about the woman in the photos, because all these women love social media. Often you'll see their modeling pictures from the profile in their social media pages and all their buddies offering accolades. Armed with a fresh insight as to whom this person really is I begin to ask questions gently and carefully to confirm if I actually speaking to the women in the profile or an operator/agent from the site running the profile. I have had both my friends so trend carefully! In the case of the agent its apparent usually quickly. Mistakes about cars they might own, whether or not they went to a particular college etc. even things as simple as landmarks in their city which they have posed to have photos displayed on their social network. You can catch them easy! Now the real girls, this is something entirely different. I usually find they are reluctant to offer too much and sometimes its difficult to determine 100% I call this the Ukraine expert liar. I've tried to determine why a woman would bother to be on this site or any other and then play such a game as to lie about social networks, profess their interest in me and continue to lie about her own personal life, maybe it obvious and I can't see the reason. You can determine the answer to that riddle yourself. What I gather from these sites ALL of them. They are (the sites) purely entertainment and expensive at that! If you believe your are going to beat the system and win over a woman half your age who is as they say a 10, no mater what you look like or how old you are! Well you will enjoy these sites and this one is no different then the rest. Be prepared for endless chats and spending your money faster than a one arm bandit at the casino! Its fun sure, its expensive too! The winning jackpot is, don't get emotion because my friends its total fantasy nothing more than that. J4L to me is a little better than some of the others with fast tracking to your heart and wallet. I included a pic of my little honey. When I did expose who she actually is with proof from her personal networks she went silent, and I also connected on some of those networks of hers after which I was blocked. Mine you this is after she is telling me how wonderful I am on the site. You would think a woman might find you more wonderful if you found them in their social network, unless of course they are not sincere, as to why they play this game, some say its the earnings from the site. That might be true. I think some of the girls enjoy the big head they get from men all over the world clawing after them. I could go on and tell stories of at least three others which resulted with similar endings once I use a pro to give me an edge. At least one of them was honest at that point and asked me not to cause problems for her and her family, she divulged a lot about the how these sites work, that's a story for another time. You have been warned my brothers!

Tip for consumers:
you will spend money, have some fun and at the end of the evening still be sleeping alone.

chadl127
January 18th, 2020

I wouldn't give it 5 stars, but I'm sure it deserves at least 4 stars. For me it has gone as far as meeting two ladies in Ukraine. They were not as beautiful as their photos, but they were both quite pretty. It has never gone that far on the other dating sites, so for sure it's some sort of progress for me. Why not 5 stars? Some ladies you can`t see on video, and some of them refuse to turn the camera on when asked. I think only those on live video can be trusted. The prices on this site are average, it's affordable if you don't engage into chatting with too many girls for hours.

fredl194
January 15th, 2021

I found many ladies who matched my preferences. It's a shame that we can't travel now otherwise I would have already been in Ukraine again. The ladies proved to be genuine and focused on real meetings. They are no time-wasters. Well, the majority of them. There are exceptions as well. So keep your eyes open in any case and don't be blinded by lust. My main mesage to everyone is that this site can be trusted in general.

garrethj
May 18th, 2020

It takes time to understand born and bred Ukrainian women, the way they live and their entitlement to a better life. It was the site where I really understood their culture. It was a turning point for me when I started to actually have dates with Ukrainian ladies. I have never gone that far on the other sites, perhaps this one has more real women. I met with 30+ age group of women and everyone was beautiful and brilliant. I liked them so much that I could have married any of them next day. But now I'm really depressed because I have to wait till I can go there again.

gregw554
May 22nd, 2021

I'm quite picky, but I have found the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. They have perfect selection of beautiful women. You get a lot of attention on this site and it's impossible to not find someone to satisfy and match all your search criteria.

johnb3909
December 14th, 2019

Why do you expect this girl to dance for you? It's not a webcam site, its a dating site. Girls don't get paid for this. If someone dances for you, it means she really likes you and she is in the right mood for doing this, but it's not like they HAVE to do anything like that! It's just the opposite, it means this girl you talked to was real and adequate. If a girl doesn't act like a whore, it's not the reason for calling her fake.

I read multitudes of positive reviews about it, and wanted to check it out. I joined via https://j4l.com/402007 And received free credits after filling in my profile. I've been using it for 5 months and now I see that these reviews are true and mostly I agree with them. I think it's a decent site. It has its flaws, but it's nothing if you compare it to other Russian dating sites.

By Marcus T.