iYogi.ca

iYogi.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iYogi.ca also ranks 198th among IT Services sites.

How would you rate iYogi.ca?

“Beware!!!”

Charlie C.
5/17/16

I have been with iyogi 7 years and at first they were great. In the last 5 months they have not been helpful unless you buy more software from them. I paid over $400 to them last last 5 months for a five year term and some software, and they still keep telling me I have to buy more software from them. Now they won't answer my calls, I call and wait for hours at a time. I send emails and no response. I have tried their live chat and get hung up on me as well and some of the other chats don't let you type. I am wondering if anyone wants to take action against them with me.

charliec55
May 17th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the iYogi.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYogi.ca?

Have a question about iYogi.ca?