This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Iwish.direct

Iwish.direct has a consumer rating of 1 star from 24 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Iwish.direct also ranks 139th among Camera sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered 2 for 1 cameras and SD cards on Dec 23 last year...thats 7 months ago..
  • Of course they were fast to charge my credit card!
How would you rate Iwish.direct?

“BEWARE- NEVER BUY FROM iWish.direct”

Kenneth T.
8/18/18

I ordered gopro style cams 5 months ago. After 2 months I emailed them and got a lousy form letter about orders above expectations and they were waiting on another shipment. Then a bit later I saw them re-posting the ad for people to order. I called them out in my findings and now I get no reply. Run Run Run from this scam, "iWish" I knew about it before I ordered from them. It is now August 18, and nothing after 5 months.

sd cards (3) credit card (4)
kennetht76
August 18th, 2018
lorraineb82
August 22nd, 2018
I ordered the buy one get one Action Cam Sports Camera plus the two sets of the Micro SD Card back in Jan. 2018. I still to this day have not received my order. My credit card was charged right away and even after requesting a refund after I had been more than patient, back in May, no refund in sight and no response. This is so wrong. I work hard for my money and not just to donate it to dishonest, greedy people. I tend to be a very trusting person but after this experience, NO MORE!!!
danielb307
March 18th, 2018
I ordered the action cam with sims cards. Paid $143.00 l never received a tracking number. I have emailed several times. Always same thing we are working as hard as we can to get your order out. Computer generated response. But once I asked for refund they have not responded. But I am one of those who will not put up with $#*!. I am ready to drop my foot off in someone ass. God damm thieving time wasting suns of $#*!es.
Sincerely, Daniel Bowlin Houston Tx.
scottw490
February 1st, 2019
Just like everyone else - ordered the buy one - get one Action Camera + two SD cards. They charged my card that day, but never delivered. Emailed them multiple times but I think the response was automated, so no results.
maryf211
January 25th, 2018
ordered cameras and sim cards, charged to my card never received the product this order was placed on nov 27,2017. its now jan 24, 2018. got a email directly after order and said my product was going out with white glove service. yep the only white glove service is theft by these people. do not order anything from this company. will be turned in to BBB and attorney general
stephenk190
July 19th, 2018
I ordered my 2 for 1 camera deal on Jan 18. Paid $99.90 + $14.90 tx = $114.80. Never saw the products! I guess that $$ is gone. BASTARDS. And shame on me for being so gullible.
keitho29
August 1st, 2018
I also ordered these cameras and memory cards and have never received either. I have continually contacted iWish by email and they say they have no record of my order. Well what a lot of bull---t they took my payment on February 4th. and even after sending a copy of the confirmation they still can't find it!!! Strange how my credit card company can find the purchase within seconds of me giving them the same information. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT....
I feel a proper idiot for getting sucked in on this scam company.
jfd2
February 9th, 2018
I saw their ad on FB, went on their website to benefit from the promotion buy one get one free action cam (Gopro style). Once my order was done, I received a confirmation email saying that I would get a tracking number once my order was ready for shipping. After a few days I contact them by email to ask them where it was and they said that my order was still being processed and that I would get my Tracking number soon.. Yeah right! They gave me the same BS the 2 or 3 times I've recontacted them after... Of course they were fast to charge my credit card!
These guys are thieves so stay away!
steveh281
March 27th, 2018
Ordered the 2 for 1 dash cams off of FB. Never received them and no one will get back to you on the order status. It has been 5 weeks!
am438
December 3rd, 2018
Here is the registered address of iwish Direct

William Jensen
Title: Ceo
Phone: *******615

8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901
fannyv3
October 10th, 2018
same situation.ordered dec.2017. Sent emails.card charged right away, no tracking #. haven't heard from the Cie. Cant we gather and do sthing legally? associations to complain to? Need my $$.they robbed me, my trust!! I'm so upset, this is a first for me!!
kevinh405
July 15th, 2018
Always autoreply never a response from a person no tracking number.
Blocked my comments on fb.
$#*!in douchebags!
keithd85
May 4th, 2018
I ordered the action sports cams and never received the merchandise they replied to one email then nothing over 2 and a half months filed a dispute with cc company and the federal trade commission. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
succerr
December 18th, 2018
I ordered dash Cam's and memory cards this time last year, no surprise still not received after being told they're on back order then all went quiet! Looking them up to see if they're up to ripping people off again this year.
rickw164
June 11th, 2018
I ordered the buy one get one auction camera and SD cards. Never got my order so I ask for a refund. I've emailed them several times and always the same reply. They say we have issued a refund and it takes 5-7 days this has gone on since February. This is a scam lesson learned
steveb861
December 5th, 2018
I've been scammed by this crooked site every time I just look at item...it turns into an order! Somehow they have access to my credit card, and they bill me for every item I select to read about.....this is outrageous!
nancyb276
April 7th, 2018
I order the BOGO RoadCam HD Car DVR February 13, 2018 for $69.80 with shipping and have not heard from them yet. Wonder if I will be able to get my money back.
jennyd60
April 3rd, 2018
What a joke that they can get away with taking you money giving you plenty of promises then when you are sick of all the crap no reply

Tip for consumers: just don't end of the day months down the track and agree to refund then oh!! we just don't correspond anymore!!!

phillipc22
March 29th, 2018
I ordered the buy one get one free road cam on 02-05-18 for 89.80 , I haven't heard from them and i can't get a hold of them it's pretty obvious that they are running a scam, I will call my bank tomorrow.
jackr132
March 29th, 2018
I ordered 2 cameras for my car totaling 69.00 on 2/22/18 and have not heard from them yet. I emailed them twice with no response. How can I get my money back??????
garyb420
June 3rd, 2018
I ordered a buy one get one free and never received the cameras that I order so stay away from this web site because it is a rip off
lauraw300
August 1st, 2018
I bought 2 of the cameras for you vehicle, never received them. Emailed the company to check on my order and I was told I didn't place an order. Forwared my receipt and no one ever responded back.
stevenp192
March 28th, 2018
Do not order from these scammers! 6 weeks and counting and nothing delivered! They get 5 stars on taking your money and 0 stars on product delivery!
jennh26
February 4th, 2018
Unless you like a bunch of thieves taking your money and never sending your order, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They answered 2 of my emails and ended up blocking my posts on FB when I tried warning others! They're a bunch of crooks!

Concider your money GONE. I ordered the same thing through a FaceBook add and have not heard anything. I have sent 3 emails and got the same reply. Their web site is now gone, and no way to contact any customer service. WE GOT SCREWED!

By James O.