Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

stephena125
Stephen A.
9/17/18

Color HQ would ship Epson 24/36" Roll Paper and K2 Ink to me from Chicago Stock and I would typically get it in 1-2 business days with free shipping. No Expedite delivery necessary always consistent delivery. Since acquisition by IT/Supplies it now takes 3-5 business days to get an order. My last order was canceled and refunded after 3 days IN-ERROR because (as it was explained when I called) "The System thought my address was out of the country"... It took 8 days to get that order delivered including the curtesy overnight shipping provided by your support team. I liked Color-HQ because they were consistent and fast. So far my experience with IT-Supplies is Neither Consistent or Fast. Hope you do better on this order.

janev37
Jane V.
9/15/18

Last time I ordered, your website changed and I ended up ordering the wrong items. This time I was more careful and doubled checked, as items and photos are a little different. It was easier this time.

davidm978
David M.
9/13/18

A bit difficult to locate the ink for my printer. When searching for the morel of my Epson XP 8500 or the 312XL ink cartridge it did not come up. I found Black ink by simply browsing then found the others b searching for a different printer model XP-15000, that took the same ink.

melc65
Mel C.
9/13/18

Your new site is difficult to navigate and seems buggy. Also it doesn't recognize my password, which hasn't changed in years. When I hit for my password, nothing happens. Do you want me to buy something or what??? If there was less than one star, I would have left that.

walterk58
Walter K.
9/12/18

Used to order for many years from Atlex these inks which were $3 cheaper each then. Why so expensive now?

anonymousl113
anonymous L.
9/12/18

Been using IT Supplies for years now. Love the service. Something goes wrong and the fix it straight away. Seldom does anything go wrong. Great pricing!

wendyl137
Wendy L.
9/11/18

Website is new to me so it took awhile to find the paper I wanted. In the past, I have recommended you to many of my fellow artists because of your prompt service. Always satisfied with the orders!

rossk37
Ross K.
9/11/18

it is confusing to make sure I am ordering the right ink cartridge, the color should be at the top of the description instead of on the second or third line

karene125
karen E.
9/10/18

I have been a customer of itSupplies for years. They have always taken care of me and been timely on shipping my orders.

sc189
S C.
9/10/18

Order Procedure convoluted. Inks by printer Should be clearer. Although indicated tha price cut will be applied, no change after entry to cart.

mickeya16
Mickey A.
9/7/18

It was my first time on your site. Everything worked fine just took me a while to figure a couple things out. Little things like scrolling to the bottom of page for the order button and my laptop has a small screen and the button was off screen for the drop-down for closing chat box. I'll get it the next time.

marka497
Mark A.
9/5/18

Each time I order from your company, I have to change my password for my account. With any luck this will not continue to be an issue. Your service is great, packaging is topnotch, the product line is exactly what I need. It is just frustrating to spend so much time getting in to the payment component of the web site...

m

pauls683
Paul S.
9/4/18

I wish I could just shop 'as a guest', without requiring an 'account'. It was a hassle this time, as I needed to reset the password (and my email client was auto-deleting your reset requests, it seems).

Otherwise, your site makes it easy to find the exact ink for my printer, and I like that. Prices are okay, but I seem to remember these carts being significantly cheaper ... maybe before tariffs? ;-)

Did you guys use to be Atlex?

Thanks,
-pvs

robertc999
Robert C.
9/3/18

I have been shopping with itsupplies, now colorhq, for years. Nothing has changed ,good prices, good selection and prompt delivery.

richardg534
richard g.
9/3/18

Hi,
You guys appear to have purchased atlex, which is the site I went to. I don't think I've purchased from you before (maybe I have), but in any case I entered my business email address, and was informed that I had an account/password. I could not use your system to allow me to recover/reset the password associated with that email address, so i had to complete the transaction with one of my personal accounts. The tool would say it recognized my email address, pop up a window claiming success with a different blanked out password - I'd click on that and it wouldn't do anything - I was assuming I'd get an email to my business address with the appropriate password reset instructions which never appeared.

dennisk134
Dennis K.
9/2/18

Would not accept my password. Created new password but then would not accept it! Tried old password and was successful. Whazzupwidat?

chaseb36
Chase B.
8/31/18

Good selection, but even though I told the site to add more that 1 of an item to my cart, i still had to go in and change the quantities to match what I had originally entered.

tomn84
Tom N.
8/31/18

Everything is great about the website experience EXCEPT when the new site went live I lost the ability to see any past orders - at all - even new orders since the password reset with the new website.

Thanks,

Tom Nelson

mamiec2
Mamie C.
8/31/18

This website is very easy to navigate. I know that IT Supplies will almost always have what I need for my Epson printers.

marks1097
Mark S.
8/30/18

Hard to find product I was looking for. Luster 8.5x11
No easy way to filter out unwanteds'. (new word?)

susang404
Susan G.
8/30/18

So glad I found your company! Chris Wood is a gem, he has been over the top helpful to me in placing orders. Thanks to him, ordering this time was a piece of cake. Great company, great employees!

suek124
Sue K.
8/29/18

Would like all epson inks for my printer to be listed together instead of having site constantly go back to choose printer again etc after choosing the first ink, then second etc

darrend43
Darren D.
8/29/18

best price I found so far,shipping to Hawaii is always a killer but for $9.99 no that bad if it gets here in a reasonable time frame,MAHALO!

jerrys282
jerry s.
8/29/18

i was an altex customer. by bringing the two businesses under one site may work for you, it is not working for me.

josed68
Jose D.
8/29/18

After editing order I had to start from step #1 again in filling out billing and shipping info. Very cumbersome. Check Amazon Prime ordering algorithm. You need good IT technician!

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?