Review of Itsupplies.com

info@itsupplies.com

anonymouss344
anonymous S.
12/13/18

Website must have changed some - little more difficult to find things and pay - but probably because I wasn't used to it.

lindam956
linda M.
12/12/18

no problems but thought free shipping was $99 not $149.
I ordered more items to receive free shipping.

johns3508
John S.
12/12/18

I have used your company when it was Alex. When I tried to sign on with my password, it didn't work. I had to reset it. Then when I signed on, it didn't have any of my information, so I had to fill all that in again. Then a couple times when I tried to complete the order, my payment info had disappeared, and I had to enter it again.

dustyd9
Dusty D.
12/11/18

It's pretty inefficient to have to reset my password every time I visit your new site. I'm not really a huge fan of your new website organization.

After finally finding the note card stock I was looking for and placing my order, I found out the next day that they were not in stock and had no schedule for delivery. This forced me to purchase a different product that did not match my inventory and had to be fed into my printer 1 sheet at a time with lots of misfeeds.

I'm not the happiest camper right now but your staff did work hard to help the situation.

susany67
Susan Y.
12/10/18

I would like to place an order without a password..
I don't see the purpose of creating a password to order Epson Ink.

jenoh1
Jeno H.
12/10/18

Great difficulty checking in . Long time customer my usual e-mail password was not accepted. Tried credit card, PayPal-- no idea which (both?) were charged, or did it go through J.

kenj71
Ken J.
12/10/18

IT Supplies has been consistently my go to for printers and supplies. Product info is accurate and up to date. I can shop with confidence with IT Supplies.

alw75
Al W.
12/10/18

Fine except for the fact that not all products from Atlex seem to be available. I was also looking for spray type photo adhesive.

lauries156
Laurie S.
12/10/18

Thank you. Your website is much improved for me since my last order. I haven't been able to order printing supplies for awhile. I appreciate receiving products from Atlex.

johns3502
John S.
12/10/18

I've bought lots from ITsupplies, and found that I had to open an account again. Also disappointed about the high expense requirement for free shipping. (I'm ordering stuff I don't really need right now, just to avoid the shipping charges. Hmmmm.)

tracyr78
Tracy R.
12/9/18

when first went to look for ink cartridges by printer was unable to find. had to start search over each time to add cartridges to cart, the select needed supplies and add to cart option was not available.

pattiew1
Pattie W.
12/8/18

I had a hard time finding all the ink cartridges for the Epson R2880. I've ordered from you for years and this has never happened before. There was always a page with all the cartridges listed.

shellym106
Shelly M.
12/8/18

Your new website is something of a mess. I had to log on 3 times before it took my new password. I would have given up and shopped elsewhere if I hadn't been so satisfied in the past.

maryf137
Mary F.
12/8/18

Easy to use website; printer ink arrived on time and in great shape. I have used this site before and really like it. They also have very good prices.

anonymousm242
anonymous M.
12/7/18

i really don't need to login to an account. Don't order that often. Was really annoying and took me longer to place the order.

williaml453
william L.
12/6/18

Very good service and quick delivery. Very pleased with your timely delivery of my order. Will order from you in the future.

markz83
Mark Z.
12/6/18

Despite you having all of my information you made me create a new email address and a new password in order to check out. VERY FRUSTRATING!! Also getting items to my cart was confusing.

timk223
Tim K.
12/6/18

A little hard to find the 3" Core Epson Proofing Paper. Had to call for assistance but Chris was very helpful.

anonymousi221
anonymous I.
12/4/18

it appears they have the online ordering fixed and ready to accept Purchase orders with no issue.....Great Job everyone

mikej281
Mike J.
12/1/18

My old password was aparently dropped so I decided to buy elsewhere until your sales helped me. Now that I have the PW re-setup the order process should be fine

eveh31
Eve H.
11/29/18

Much improved website - working better than it did a couple months ago. One suggestion: you could order the gallery wrap stretcher bars so that they are not so random therefore difficult to locate.

matth259
Matt H.
11/27/18

I had trouble signing in. I was told my email address was already used. (It was, by me.) Had to change my password to get in.

bille94
Bill E.
11/27/18

It seems to get easier each time. Good job with your website.
Take care with packing. I can't use dinged corners on cards or paper.

anonymousf233
anonymous F.
11/26/18

The search bar doesn't work and you don't list my Epson printer even though you sell ink for it (R280). Also you don't have the inks for the R280 listed together. I had to search through 2-3 pages to find the black.

lisam922
Lisa M.
11/26/18

Always a good experience to shop with IT Supplies. These are my first two 44" rolls for my new Canon PRO-4000 printer!!

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?