Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

williamb475
William B.
10/29/18

It took about 15 minutes to reset my password and complete the order process - I purchased an Epson P-800 printer from you earlier this year and many other things prior to that.

andymos
AndyMO S.
10/29/18

I like the survey! Who gets the results - info? (I'm running an order through the system for volusion test)D

robertw470
Robert W.
10/29/18

It's a pleasure to shop somewhere that always has what I need in stock! I'm a little worried about the first order that dropped out.

elainek44
Elaine K.
10/27/18

It was very good. I love your papers. I do wish you still provided the moon glow paper. If you could see the ones I did with what I had you would understand.

fla21
FL a.
10/26/18

Same as before -- returning customer, everything is fine, as expected. Three boxes from three locations, arriving at slightly different times, but all fine.

cathyg88
cathy g.
10/26/18

I liked the layout of ordering inks, paper, on your old website. It was easier to navigate thru.......

anonymousf185
anonymous F.
10/25/18

Website ordering is a little glitchy. I had to select my shipping and billing addresses twice, and the site didn't remember me or my password.

anonymouss241
anonymous S.
10/22/18

I would like to see similar items (ink colors, paper type for selected printer) suggested at the bottom of the page once I look at something. The suggestions showing though interesting are too unrelated to my current shopping

jacki13
Jack I.
10/20/18

I found what i needed, but not easily. The shopping cart was clunky and I had to go back twice to get the order to go through

anonymousf179
anonymous F.
10/18/18

In searching for paper, I needed sheet paper, but the Espon items didn't come up until I knew exactly what it was called.

johne245
John E.
10/17/18

Your new Web Site leaves much to be desired.
ReSetting the Password was clumsy.
It kept asking for my shipping address, yet seemed to ignore the Box checked "same as billing address."
Your old system was easier to navigate!

anonymousz153
anonymous Z.
10/17/18

Love your service but your web site used to be a better experience. No worries, just have to get used to it.

anonymousk169
anonymous K.
10/15/18

online shopping cart a little confusing. Had to make multiple attempts to get it right. Otherwise, very easy to navigate website and select items to purchase

anonymousg165
anonymous G.
10/12/18

You need more filters on your site for photo paper..finding photo paper on your site is nearly impossible

tashao5
Tasha O.
10/11/18

There was a problem with a previous password from Atlex. It all got sorted out. No need for followup.

frede22
Fred E.
10/10/18

Could not find This product on your web site. A friend had to send me a link to be able to order! How in the heck am I to find this product on your website?

jerrys287
jerry s.
10/8/18

i worked with atlex for a long time, now it is slow and difficult, even when i sign in. you are losing me as a customer. i went to b&h for other inks i needed. i ordered paper recently that was damaged and still has not been resolved. damaged paper is an ongoing issue. your products are great, i use simply elegant, ilford is more expensive. but i will probably go back to them. As i said, paper is often damaged, and i pay for shipping. I ordered ink - i cartridge from b&H this morning. same item. i got it for 24.oo less. price was close, but they offer free shipping. help me understand your value to me as a customer.

williaml425
william l.
10/7/18

its always great and I have been buying from It supplies for a long time and never receive any promotion discounts.

johns3056
John S.
10/6/18

I had to go through the ordering process twice, and then change my password in order to complete my purchase.

josephm506
Joseph M.
10/4/18

IT Supplies has been my "Go To" resourse for printer ink and paper for years. Service is speedy. Staff have been very helpful

billw310
Bill W.
10/3/18

clearing all the fields each time a piece of information is needed, makes for a very "secure" but LABORIOUS process.

anonymousr167
anonymous R.
10/2/18

Site changed from Atlex to IT Services and caused time to set new password. Moving from Epson to HP was confusing at first, and items in basket doubled for some reason.

thomasr376
Thomas R.
10/2/18

Web site is now horrible - can't order multiple inks from same page - requires repeated, confusing back and forth navigation - often no add to cart button (or even though multiple inks selected and quantities increased, only one added to cart) - just finding the correct ink has become cumbersome. Even though address was on file got message that it had changed and then had to enter credit card info for a second time. Old site: I could select all my inks on one page - add to cart - and easily checkout. Using this web site was an awful, frustrating, time-wasting experience and I am a long time customer. I remember the "good old days" of IT Supplies shopping.

arlenel30
Arlene L.
10/1/18

couldn't find any coupons but pricing was comparable used ATLEX for yrs & enjoyed their services- hope packing has improved

stephaniel211
Stephanie L.
9/27/18

I was looking for Atlex paper, but the site seemed to redirect me here. I hope you are as good as they were.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?