This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Irish-gaming.net

Irish-gaming.net

Irish-gaming.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Irish-gaming.net also ranks 372nd among Games sites.

How would you rate Irish-gaming.net?

“This site has games that my kids would play with and...”

Cassy H.
5/8/13

This site has games that my kids would play with and the staff were more than helpful when I had some questions regarding the arcade system and some files available on the site. Would definitely recommend irish-gaming.net to friends and family.

cassyh
May 8th, 2013

Would definitely recommend irish-gaming.net to friends and family.
igorg3
May 8th, 2013
Well what can I write positively about this site, Irish Gaming? . Lets start with it being a good looking site, easily navigable all sections laid out according to the wants and needs for your PC, Gaming and Gaming up to date news,, Programming Resources, Movies streaming etc. what more could you ask for

The staff I have found to be exceptionally polite when I have asked a simple question about a program to do the job I want.
They have even found something more suitable and then posted it for other members to try out.

The gaming area is a favorite of mine, until my kids venture in there at night and beat or try to beat my scores, I believe there are thousands of games to choose from, the most I have seen on any other site around. and ALL FREE to play

Movie section has streaming as opposed to downloading movies to watch, and so far havent come across any that have failed to live up to the expectations and blurbs posted for each one.

There are request areas so if something you want isnt available it will and can be sourced for you quickly,

Something negative to say about the site: well there is nothing bad I can say at all. Just come and see for yourself, You will end up bookmarking the site so you can return again and again :)

Igor

Questions? Get answers from the Irish-gaming.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Irish-gaming.net?

Have a question about Irish-gaming.net?