Review of iPrint 3D

Tel: 7804994803
john@iprint-3d.com

agnesg16
6/21/18

I am very pleased to have discovered iPrint3D. I am new to 3D printing and still working on how to set my humble 3D printer. But I am glad that I have try iPrint filaments and it has not disappoint me since I started working on it.

vladk13
6/18/18

awesome from order to delivery.
been shipped second day and delivered third day. the seller took close care about my order

veronicam124
6/15/18

Great fast service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

georges451
6/9/18

John was very helpful with getting my order ready and quickly. Great price for filament (on sale) and still gave me the code to reduce the cost (10%) even more!

codyf25
6/8/18

Haven't been able to test out the filament yet but it was very inexpensive while on sale.
Ordered it one night and was able to pick it up the next day.

larryn88
6/7/18

The printer and filament arrived quickly. This is an annoying rating site as it demands minimum of 100 characters.

philipw81
6/5/18

Bought carbon fiber filament and i printed off a carabiner just as a weight test between PLA that came with the prusa i3 mk3 and the carbon fiber. The carbon fiber PLA was extremely strong and light weight and could hold 350 lbs before breaking, the regular PLA only held about 200lbs which is still impressive but it also bent where the carbon was stiffer than 3 day old garlic bread

10/10 would buy again

valeril1
6/5/18

I have done much research on filaments. iPrint 3D has given me great results and price is hard to beat. Well packaged and vacuum sealed, the recommended settings are spot-on. Exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks.

mcgees
6/5/18

Received my packages quickly and they were very accommodating. Their products worked great and I had no problems with the product.

thierryd7
6/5/18

Bought 5 colours of their premium PLA. Colour is nice and constant and prints very easily. Fast delivery and the price was excellent. Also received a follow-up email making sure I was happy with my purchase, so I'm sure customer service is good as well.

martinl168
6/1/18

Great color, easy to print, i love clear spool and the rule on the side to show how many meters left

pauls847
6/1/18

Everything was wrapped very neatly in very nice brown paper with string around it! Great products! Easy to deal with.

keithr118
6/1/18

Im between printers right now so I havent had a chance to try the filament I purchased yet. A friend who suggested iPrint to me has shown me his work with iPrint products and seems to work very well. Looking forward to trying out on my next printer.

andyl127
6/1/18

I have not setup my printer yet, but that was a fast shipment and good service to track it. I will setup my printer this weekend. I hope the PLA is good as well.

tonyl114
6/1/18

I purchased 8 different PLA filaments from iPrint 3D. I didn't really have any particular expectations given the low prices. Was pleasantly surprised to find that all of the filaments have been amazing to print with. I definitely recommend this store.

nicolasc41
5/16/18

It was the first time buying from this supplier and I am greatly satisfied by the shipping time, the packaging, and the quality of the products. I only tried one of the spool I ordered but it worked flawlessly (Dark Yellow PLA). I would recommend this seller to everyone.

mikem869
5/15/18

Shipped within hours of ordering, and arrived ahead of schedule. Sent a personalized feeling thank you note after order too!

terryc175
5/11/18

Ordered in the morning and picked up the afternoon of the same day, great prices, great selection and great filament.

donk112
5/1/18

Good Communication. Fast Shipping. Would not hesitate to buy from again. Product as described. When on sale cheaper then Amazon.

jakeh81
5/1/18

The filament that I bought was well priced arrived in just a couple of days and printed well. It's so nice to have a good Canadian supplier of 3d printing supplies

patricer7
5/1/18

Great quality products, fast and affordable shipping, I couldnt ask for more!
Transparent spool lets you see how much filament you have left. Tried PETG and it printed as easily as my previous filament. Great selection of filaments and colors.

paulw420
5/1/18

I am working on replacement filaments for a DaVinci 1.0 printer.
It is a work in progress. If you are interested I'll have a better answer in
about two weeks.

claudec12
4/26/18

I started experimenting with the iPrint wood PLA filament. My settings are 0.4mm nozzle, 210C/90C, 60mm/sec top speed, 0.2mm layers. Printed a 20mm test cube. Very smooth print. After a light sanding, no apparent layers visible, surface feels like wood. It takes wood stain like real wood treated with sanding sealer. Very nice results so far. This may become my favorite filament for art projects.

joshf53
4/11/18

Ordered a few different filaments to test. I love the petg prints so well. abs was good. I have yet to try the PVA. Great prices and the spool is awesome. the spool is clear with approx length markers to aid in determining if you have enough for the next print not to mention suggested print speed and temps.
Arrived as expected packaged well. Looking forward to testing some carbon fiber and pla in future orders

markw366
4/10/18

Good product. Good turn around. Only issue was having to ask if my order was available for pick up the following day. After asking i recieved a notification of it being available as well as a response from the business telling me i can pick up. All in all pretty good company to deal with.

Questions? Get answers from the iPrint 3D staff and other customers.

iPrint 3D ?