Review of iPrint 3D

Tel: 7804994803

1 star

petera143
2/24/18

Filament was delivered very quickly and was a great price and product.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geraldw45
2/22/18

You cant improve on fantastic!

WTF? I dont appreciate having to write at least 100 charactors?? Not nesassary.

derekm75
2/21/18

Nothing negative to say about dealing with this company. Answered all my questions and went out of their way to help me with anything.

maximilianb7
2/20/18

It was fast and very well done. Customer services was great and I was very impressed! John was very polite and worked to meet my schedule which helped.

josephp132
2/20/18

I had an amazing first shopping experience with Iprint3D, I ordered 10 rolls on my first order. I just received the shipment today so no comment on the product yet but the price is very affordable.
I did wonder after a few days after my order said it was shipped where it was because I am not far from their warehouse. When I sent them an email to find out where my order was, it was only 15 min. later and the owner of the company personally called me to let me know how their ordering system worked and looked up my order and let me know exactly when if left his shop. He even gave me pointers and what to expect when using some filaments I have never used before.
Thank iPrint3D for all your help and I will update my review when I use some products.

Joe

zacharyt16
2/20/18

Did a good job getting the order to me. Will be testing filament later other filament that I have got is good

dannya41
2/13/18

very affordable items, was pleased with the quick response when i had some questions, looking forward to buying again in the future

jamesm792
2/12/18

Items were packaged well and arrived in a decent time considering distance travelled. Very good customer service, emailed after the sale to make sure everything was in order. I will definitely be ordering from iPrint 3D again!

calvinl22
2/12/18

The shipping was fast, and prices are very fair. Material has been pretty good so far. I will be returning in the future.

michaeld375
2/11/18

Quick shipping and quality product. Great deal when on sale. Bought 4 rolls and its printing nicely.

stevenm211
2/10/18

PLA and PETG are the best I've used. Even the transparent ones, which are often too brittle in other brands.

johnm1266
1/8/18

GREAT SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT VALUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANADIAN SHOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wadel14
1/7/18

fast sirvice emailed for pal in the morning picked up at noon need more stoke of filemint all is good well done

allainb

fast , expedite service,
great sales price , good product
personalized service
what else can you ask for

shawng41
1/7/18

IPrint 3d has very high quality products , and best pricing for filament !! Amazing customer service , highly recommend to anyone looking for a filament supplier !! Awesome awesome awesome !!

peterc206
1/6/18

Seller is very customer oriented and easy to work with. Reasonable selection of goods and great sale prices.

curtish21
1/2/18

I was very happy with the delivery times of my order. The quality of the filament seems good, and I like the better quality of the rolls. The filament I was using for the last few years was good, but the change over to cheap cardboard rolls does not cut it anymore. iPrint 3D is competitive in price, and so far seems to be a better product.

Once my testing is done, I will be stocking up......

ians116
1/2/18

I am very happy with the quality of the filament, will be ordering from them in future. Shipping was fast.

jamesk265
12/30/17

Did a quick order of 6 spools and had it in a couple days, color is good and diameter is very consistent

chelsead25
12/27/17

I ordered some gift cards for my husband as an Xmas gift. John talked me through the process & answered all my questions. He was excellent to deal with and the process was a breeze! Will definitely order gift cards through the site again .

johnm1254
12/25/17

I have never had an order be filled and delivered so quickly...inspite of the seasonal rush. Product works as it should and follow-up from the store was unexpected and prompt when I submitted an inquiry! Well done.

shawnr43
12/25/17

Fast shipping, great to deal with, great product at a decent price. Will do business again with them.

sebastient3
12/24/17

Bought 8 PLA rolls, they're perfect! The quality is #1, the color are beautiful! Will definitely buy again!

kellinf
12/23/17

About as quick and painless as an online order can be, texted alerts for shipping and delivery, reasonable prices and lots of stock. This is now my supplier for filament.

michelc27
12/19/17

Very fast shipping, great communications and easy to print PLA filament. I return to iPrint 3D when I need more filament. Only wished they had beige or light brown PLA to mimic tree bark.

Questions? Get answers from the iPrint 3D staff and other customers.

iPrint 3D ?