Review of iPrint 3D

Edmonton, Alberta T6N 1A2, Canada
john@iprint-3d.com

markc633
8/18/18

Great selection, awesome quality and super service. Incredibly competive prices. Very knowledgeable on all aspects of 3d printing

rockyv4
8/16/18

Good product. Good prices!
..............................................
Good product. Good prices!
..............................................

kylet61
8/16/18

Great selection on top of the outstanding service and prices. Remained open after his posted working hours to help out a fellow printer in need!

alexandred18
8/16/18

I bought 8 filaments and I'm really happy with how they print.

Shipping came fast(5 days) and will shop again for most colours

danielm690
8/16/18

I started using iprint3d pla a few weeks ago and all I can say is this stuff is good! Best I have used so far and will continue using it.

gregorm2
8/15/18

I purchased a printer and some filament, received them both pretty quickly. I am happy with the printer, the box was immaculate and undamaged and I got a revision I am quite happy with.

Also they reach out to the customers just to say Hi, it's a nice touch.

jeanl155
8/15/18

The order processing and shipping was fast. I ordered from Amazon in the past so I already knew the filament quality. There is a lot more choices on the iPrint website than Amazon and the price is lower. This is now my primary source of filaments.

roberts1493
8/13/18

ordered some premium filament. Everything went smooth. Order was ready very quickly. Staff was friendly. great experience. 100% satisfied. would order again.

ericf136
8/10/18

First time ordering printer filament and the package was packed nicely and arrived quickly. The white PLA I tried produced good results (printed successfully).

stephenn71
8/10/18

Took a bit of time to dial in the iprint3d PETG to my cheap and highly modified Anet A6 but now that I have it figured out I am getting prints that are better than the $$$$ name brand units at the local Makerspace. Only ordered directly from iprint3d this time (getting their products for a while elsewhere) but cannot falut their customer service or speed of delivery. Highly reccomend.

dannyl79
8/10/18

I keep getting set way to many god dam emails. You are a super helpful nice guy but god dam way to many emails I don't remember signing up to get 10 emails in one week.

thomass547
8/7/18

Fantastic printer, does everything i wanted, perfect for model making and miniatures. Only issue is sometimes the bed is difficult to level-needs to be done hot, gives a better result.

jeanmarcd3
8/2/18

very satisfied

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

michaelp763
7/30/18

The service was great. I had a few questions and they were answered with a smile. I am new to 3D printing and got a few pointers from John. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely buy from them again.

fraserm19
7/16/18

John was fantastic and provided me a great deal of food for thought in regards to how i'm printing. The new building is nice but a bit odd to get to the first time for my pick up. The filament on the other hand is divine and the easiest stuff I've worked with to date with a nice rich colour after printing.

jeffr243
7/14/18

Great filament. Great prices. Great service. What more could you ask for? Maybe cool stickers? Nope hes got them too.

jaredb61
7/13/18

This was my first purchase through iPrint 3d and it was great, the prices were great and the filament arrived when expected. I haven't had a chance to use the filament yet but everything about the purchase and delivery was great.

michaelt534
7/12/18

I ordered some ASA to try out and it prints beautifully. I used an Ender 3 with an E3DV6 all metal hot end.

Print temp: 250
Bed Temp: 100

robertd661
7/12/18

Great prices, great guy, great filament!!!

What more could I ask for?

You aren't just buying stuff from some guy, but clearly dealing with someone who is an active part of the printing community and possessing great domain knowledge.

keng147
7/11/18

was looking for a local suppler and found iPrint on line. went to there new location and was surprised to see a massive inventory of filament. I took a chance and purchased several reals, WOW prints well although at a lower temp then others. The staff was friendly and helpful even while moving in to there new location and it being there opening day.

toml278
7/9/18

Printer was exactly as described, good price, free shipping and the whole transaction was very satisfying. I would purchase for him again without hesitation.

Tom Laity

stephanec12
7/7/18

very good service, fast delivery with follow up, i had a good experience, and i would recommend in the future

less67
7/6/18

Overall a pleasant experience. Kind of hurts that I purchased items, and then next morning I get a email saying everything is now on sale, and my order ships 2 days after that.

scotta171
7/3/18

Was a pleasure dealing with I print. Had ordered 6 spools of PLA and was able to pick them up the next day. Very quick and friendly service. Have been very impressed with the product so far as well!

jeramyh2
7/3/18

Got my printer in less than a week and no extra costs from duties or any of that junk. Excellent customer service as well.

Questions? Get answers from the iPrint 3D staff and other customers.

iPrint 3D ?