Review of iPrint 3D

Tel: 7808000333
john@iprint-3d.com

stans102
5/21/19

They freely shared valuable tips to help me get the best results from my prints. It's also nice to have a local shop so I don't have to wait for delivery.

ericb471
5/8/19

Pricing is great and convenient to either have free shipping on orders over $150 or directly pickup order.

nicholasg84
4/30/19

Very knowledgeable staff very friendly, very well priced products and very high quality, will be my main supply from now on.

neds41
4/30/19

I ordered the products online with the advertised understanding the products would arrive within a couple of days like the transaction stated. I only received notification my order went through but found out later that 2 days was more like 14 days. Very frustrated.

laraa28
4/29/19

Shipping was fast. Boxes were nicely labelled and rolls properly air tight sealed. The stock filament I got with the machine was breaking so I used the iPrint and the filament ran smoothly. I haven't done any real prints with it, except the leveling print yet but super happy so far.

darrind13
3/30/19

I'm very pleased with the filament from iprint. I have tried the PET, PC+, and PLA and all print excellent. Nice finish. Ordered the nylon as well but haven't tried it as of yet. I'm sure it will work well once a person fine tunes the settings as with any filament.

shannonm271
3/16/19

Took advantage of a 5-day sale on PETG filaments.
Store was a little hard to find, but if I'd had the actual address written down (or a GPS), wouldn't have been a problem.
The PETG filaments I bought appear to be very nice, and in beautiful colours.
My only annoyance came three days later, when another, even better sale was posted. Some retailers have a price guarantee in this circumstance, iPrint3d doesn't. Annoying, but no big deal.

nickw156
1/22/19

Seems like a good place to buy from if you're in Canada. Good selection, reasonable prices, and it seems like decent quality filament.

patrickw186
1/11/19

Quick to deliver, got a black Friday special and loaded up on a large variety of filaments. so far I have only used the ABS and so far its the best ABS I have used that's under $50 a kilo.

colbyc20
1/3/19

Thanks for the speedy delivery. So far all the prints look amazing I recommend using their pla and other filaments

markf399
1/2/19

Very good experience this was my first purchase of filiment they were having a boxing day sale very good pricing. The next day I recieved an email from the CEO thanking me for my business. And asking to co tact them if there were any questions at all. I contacted them and they got my order ready right away so my friend that was in the area could pick it up. Very great service. I have yet to open the spools as it has been a busy time of year I hope to open them tonight, and see how well I can get it to print. First time 3d printer.

willj40
12/29/18

I recently went to the iPrint3D store, the employee was super knowledgeable and friendly, I will be buying all my PLA filament from them in the future!

sylvainj5
12/7/18

I received everything as expected with a good package tracking service even if I use the more basic/cheap Canada Post option, it take about 1 week from Alberta to Quebec. the filament seem to be good quality too. I just printout one small piece for now.

broderickw
12/7/18

Product was good and excellent service but really wanted to pick up some variety of smaller quantities from the sample rack.

lauriem170
12/5/18

Found it easy to place my order online. Items arrived just a little over 1 week. Got items well before X'mas. Filament is for my brother. He'll be a happy camper. Was worried about Canada post, but everything went great. Merry X'mas.

candacef14
12/4/18

I purchased filament as a Christmas gift. It arrived with plenty of time to spare. I was a little worried because of the postal strike, but was not affected!

victoriat95
12/3/18

Items shipped the next business day. iPrint 3D has a very good selection of top quality products for very reasonable prices, especially compared to their competitors.

carlo23
12/1/18

Prices are the best, browsing is great. Good choices, wish they didn't ran of some colors during Black friday

julieg281
10/24/18

Merci beaucoup! Envoi préparer rapidement. Commande conforme et reçu dans un délai raisonnable . Je vais recommander sur ce site.

dougw128
10/12/18

Shipping was fast. Items arrived as described. Haven't tried the product as of yet to review it. I will once I've had the opportunity to test it. I'm sure I will buy from iPrint again.

jasonb576
10/12/18

I've ordered iPrint 3D filament both on their website and through their amazon.ca store. Great service either way. Just tried their PLA for the first time and it prints great. I've also used the PC+ and PETG very successfully and can't wait to try out the Nylon and PETG Carbon Fiber. Thanks for everything and you can be sure I will be back.

nicholasl87
10/10/18

Purchased Petg reg and and Petg Carbon, so far the reg has printed awesome, very happy with the quality and customer service was great

camf4
10/8/18

Very happy, stopped at his shop not knowing a thing. I was treated like a customer, start to finish.
Very happy I bought here and not Amazon. Answered all my questions, even spent time with me to teach me how to print. Helped to choose colors and material . A++

tylers161
10/7/18

Amazing prices and incredibly fast shipping. Will defiantly be ordering all my filament from them. Seem to be out of black pla a lot but have great stock of everything else.

jameso238
10/6/18

The material printed perfectly out of the box. The gauges on the spools are a nice touch. The shipping was very fast.

Questions? Get answers from the iPrint 3D staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iPrint 3D