Review of iPrint 3D

Tel: 7804994803
john@iprint-3d.com

shanea33
12/8/17

I ordered 9 rolls and when I finalized my order I got a call the next day because one of the colours I picked was out of stock. It was very considerate for them to call me directly to fix the issue as fast as possible. Amazing service. The filament itself prints great and I haven't had any issues

mikeh376
12/8/17

Super fast shipping and excellent communication. Good pricing too. Very pleased so far with this company

steveo65
12/8/17

Super good customer service, products and prices.
A very satisfying experience overall ! I will buy again for sure.

michaelm710
12/7/17

excellent seller and product.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

charlesr127
12/7/17

Awesome online purchase, staff were cooperative,courteous and helpful. Will definitely do follow up business.

markh367
12/6/17

Excellent sale pricing on all printer filament needs. Reasonable flat rate shipping for my order of 6 assorted materials (6Kg!). Received items within days (Edmonton to Surrey) well packaged.
Excellent communication and quick reply to my inquiries.

francoisb9
12/6/17

A+ purchasing experience: fast shipping, excellent packing. Filaments received exactly as described.

maleka4
12/6/17

My experience with iPrint has been nothing short of phenomenal. It's certainly a breath of fresh air. Price was excellent, shipping was very reasonable, focus on customer service is terrific, and shipping time was "holy crap, it's here already?!"

devins40
12/5/17

It was very nice to find a local retailer for 3D printing supplies! They were very helpful and allowed me to skip the shipping and come pick it up directly!

brenth42
12/5/17

This is my first order, and I am very happy with the products and shipping. I will definitely order again!!!

christiang52
12/4/17

the price of the filament was very good.
i ask some question and they respond on the same day.

i didnt use the filament yet but it look good.

good packaging sealed bag in a cardboard box

davidg465
12/4/17

Ordered on a Wednesday and it arrived on Saturday. That was fast! Got a nice email from the owner thanking me for the order. That was a nice touch. Waiting on my printer to arrive so I can't comment on the quality of the product yet, but other reviews are positive. Looking forward to my first print.

triasp
12/2/17

BAD SERVICE , I'M ORDER PAY FEE AND THEY CANCELED.

I FIND THIS SITE AND DISAPPOINTED

BE CAREFULLY

NO THANKS

Response from John T., iPrint 3D Representative
Hi Trias, as explained twice in 2 different emails, the credit card company could not verify your billing address. The transaction was identified as a risk of fraud. You never addressed the concerns. I asked that you wire transfer the funds with no response. I held the order open for 1 week awaiting your response before cancelling it.
dwaynes15
12/1/17

This is the first time that I've ordered filament directly from iPrint 3D. I received my package very quickly after ordering, even though this was likely a very busy period for iPrint 3D due to the Black Friday sale. So far, I've tried the transparent PLA, the transparent red PLA, and the green PLA and the prints have all been very impressive on my Prusa i3 Mk2S. I'm a happy customer!

andres382
11/27/17

was quick and smooth transaction. easy to select, easy to pay. shippmetn was instant. teh product just simply meet my expectations

soozek
11/25/17

Next day delivery in the Edmonton area. Unbelievable!

Personal follow-up on orders. I will definitely use iPrint 3D again, and I will recommend them to everyone who could use their services.

marcush49
11/22/17

I've made a few purchases from iPrint 3D and have had positive experiences every time. I prefer to pick up my purchases and it has always been easy for me to make arrangements to do that. Would absolutely recommend.

paull230
11/22/17

Ordered with the pickup option. Seller was perfectly willing to hold my shipment until I was in town, and flexible on pick-up time. Material is excellent quality.

michaell362
11/17/17

The filament is producing consistent results and the prices are on point. While I would love to see sample prints to better understand the final appearance especially with translucent materials I get that would be cost prohibitive.

coltene
10/28/17

Very pleasant to deal with. I asked for and recieved a couple of samples which were placed in my order with no extra charge. samples were of usable size. confirmation of shipping and a tracking number were provided. Shipping cost was very reasonable.

artemp9
10/23/17

Decent filament, good price, quick and easy transaction (local pick up)......................................................................................................

anthonyp131
10/18/17

Fast processing great communication and a product that stands up to more expensive choices. Look forward to purchasing more when the stock is replenished. Thanks

eddiej20
10/8/17

I originally ordered 4 spools of filament from iPrint-3D. The day after I ordered, I received a phone call saying that one of the spools I ordered was actually out of stock. The phone call was a pleasant surprise, and exactly what I hoped for when I switched from Amazon to a dedicated filament supplier. On the phone we sorted out which color I would receive instead, and I got a free sample of TPE (it was my first time trying TPU and didn't know what the difference would be). And to apologize at yet another level, I was given a gift card for my next purchase, which I will definitely be using.

lloydp13
9/27/17

Filament arrived a couple days early and has worked very well for the projects I was working on. Customer service was excellent, answering the questions I had promptly and thoroughly.

davidh576
9/19/17

Although iPrint 3D was unable to supply the 2.85 mm filament that I was looking for, John was great to work with.

Questions? Get answers from the iPrint 3D staff and other customers.

iPrint 3D ?