Review of iPrint 3D

iPrint 3D reviews

Tel: 7808000333

camf4
10/8/18

Very happy, stopped at his shop not knowing a thing. I was treated like a customer, start to finish.
Very happy I bought here and not Amazon. Answered all my questions, even spent time with me to teach me how to print. Helped to choose colors and material . A++

tylers161
10/7/18

Amazing prices and incredibly fast shipping. Will defiantly be ordering all my filament from them. Seem to be out of black pla a lot but have great stock of everything else.

jameso238
10/6/18

The material printed perfectly out of the box. The gauges on the spools are a nice touch. The shipping was very fast.

zeljkok2
10/6/18

Second time purchasing their filament. First Time trying petg. Pretty consistent so far. Would buy again

donc213
10/5/18

After having an awful experience with a printer I bought online, all I can say is that it is nice to have someone local to ask questions and troubleshoot should any problems arise. Their printer has been great and service impeccable.

jamied118
10/2/18

Quick process, very organized and helpful. We got the job done on time with no issues. John the owner us approchable and willing to help in anyway he can. Thanks iprint.

robw159
10/1/18

Price was good, product was excellent, people were friendly.
I would recommend this company for 3D printing.

benjamina82
Benjamin A.
9/28/18

I've only had positive experiences with iPrint 3D's filaments. The diameter is consistent, the color is as well. Their shipping to the US isn't too expensive either.

richardd451
9/23/18

I was blown away by how well it printed 1st time around after leveling the bed. I successfully printed a guitar and a ukulele among other very successful prints. Lately however, I'm getting quite a bit of spaghetti going on. The prints are sticking to the bed very well (I love the bed surface for PLA). I just got some new filament, so I'm hoping this will straighten things out.

craigm232
9/20/18

Was well greeted by John and show me all that i needed to get started, having a lot of fun printing stuff greatr printer!

dennisd164
9/13/18

7 days ago I went into the store in order to get some information about 3D printing and maybe see some sample prints and maybe see a printer at work. When I walked into the store there were printers running, print samples on display and staff answered all my questions and offered lots of additional information and tips. They showed me printing software that they use for themselves and showed me how to get printing quick and easy. Extremely impressed with the patience and willingness to answer all my questions and then some. The next day I came back and purchased an A5 printer and three rolls of different colour PLA .. I was surprised how much filament is included in the box with the printer .. More than just a sample .. Enough to print many objects. They showed me how to assemble and level the printer so when I got home with it I was printing things off thingiverse in less than an hour. The printer has been going all day everyday. I've had no problems or issues. So far I've printed mini crossbow .. Bow and arrow, gear boxes, remote control car frame, spatula to remove items of print bed, some medallions etc. I've only had to cancel and restart a print a couple of times and change settings to get the object to print the second time around. The printer is very well designed and intuitive to use. I've only been printing for a week but I already feel like a pro. If I ever have questions or have problems with printing or with the printer itself I know they will go above and beyond to assist me. I highly recommend this store.

chrisw540
9/11/18

Happy I found this place, will definitely shop here again. I had an order mix up that was fixed within hours.

jeanb203
9/10/18

This transition was smooth and the service was great. Love doing business wirh fellow Canadians. Will be do8ng more business with this company.

dony17
9/8/18

After buying supplies online from China and waiting forever for them I stumbled across iprint-3d on a google search while we were in Edmonton. Stocked up and was extremely pleased with the service and the prices, already printed about half a roll of PLA and the product quality is great. No more waiting for supplies for me.

allens130
9/8/18

I wish that other on-line dealers handled everything "after the order is placed" as well as iPrint-3D did with this order.

tysons17
9/7/18

Friendly, helpful, great selections of filament at a great price. Cant wait to see what it looks like when they start carrying even more stuff.

lucb27
9/6/18

I found iPrint 3D store while searching for 1.75 filament for my 3D printer on the net and got them on a grand opening! I found great products at a really good price right in time for a stock refill for my hobby.
Service is exceptionnal with a great communication from John and shipping/delivery was really fast!
I will do busyness again with iPrint on my next need of filament.

Thanx alot

Luc B.

michelb51
9/4/18

thank you very much, delivery to was very fast. I am satisfied with the package, I would recommend. If I have to do it.

markk374
9/3/18

iPrint's ABS works great for our prototyping needs. Printing mainly large parts comprising several 3d printed sections using .8 nozzle, 250 Hot end, 105 bed with glue stick plus ABS juice, enclosure at approx. 45 degree C.

corryz
9/3/18

fast service nice product - easy to buy from and shipped out right away, received before expected dates

johnf749
9/2/18

The filament is great and arrived very quickly, thank you for your service and thank you for the funny sticker

cesarp28
9/2/18

Even compared to expensive XT and NGen (and several other PETG suppliers) iPrint3D PETG has been the easiest to use with the best final part finish.

dariob13
9/1/18

Got my order really quick, all filament received was as advertised online. No issues at all and with some goodies on it :)

Filament quality was great as usual.

aaronl118
9/1/18

The prices were good, I've had good experience with the filaments though I'm not an expert, and the owner is a nice guy.

chank10
8/31/18

Very kind !!! and I got what I want exactly also took only half an hour so fast too I will be back for other stuff for sure !!

Questions? Get answers from the iPrint 3D staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iPrint 3D