This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ipodnanomp3uk.info

Ipodnanomp3uk.info

Ipodnanomp3uk.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ipodnanomp3uk.info also ranks 393rd among Electronics sites. The most common issues with Ipodnanomp3uk.info are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Ipodnanomp3uk.info?

“I spent 80£ on an ipod, didnt receive a confirmation...”

Micaela M.
5/29/11

I spent 80£ on an ipod, didnt receive a confirmation email, which I found odd, when I tried to find their contact, there was no phone number and their email wasnt working. I received a fake ipod, the size is different and it doesnt work. I've filled a couple of forms with my credit card's company to see if i can get the money back but I doubt it... I also filled an Internet Crime Complaint online about it, everyone should do the same, that website needs to go down...

micaelam
May 29th, 2011
georgew7
April 16th, 2011
Bought what i thought was a ipod nano turned up about a week later totally fake total cr*p avoid them don't reply to there emails...
ashleyp3
April 15th, 2011
sold fake nano when compered to my daughters shop bought, it was different and dos`ent work. The firms email contact dos`ent exist
yuvarajm
April 27th, 2011
this is an absolute FAKE site, which sell completely CHINA made product. was completely broken after having seen the product received. never ever even think of buying something from this webiste.
harryc4
May 17th, 2011
when i send for my ipod nano to come it never came.the day i was meant to come and it never turned up. can you please help me and say if it did finally come or not
sharonm11
April 9th, 2011
received no initial transaction email which i thought was odd so emailed them to cancel the transaction and the email was returned! stay clear

Questions? Get answers from the Ipodnanomp3uk.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ipodnanomp3uk.info?

Have a question about Ipodnanomp3uk.info?