Ipodnanomp3uk.info reviews

SITE CLOSED

micaelam
5/29/11

I spent 80£ on an ipod, didnt receive a confirmation email, which I found odd, when I tried to find their contact, there was no phone number and their email wasnt working. I received a fake ipod, the size is different and it doesnt work. I've filled a couple of forms with my credit card's company to see if i can get the money back but I doubt it... I also filled an Internet Crime Complaint online about it, everyone should do the same, that website needs to go down...

harryc4
5/17/11

when i send for my ipod nano to come it never came.the day i was meant to come and it never turned up. can you please help me and say if it did finally come or not

yuvarajm
4/27/11

this is an absolute FAKE site, which sell completely CHINA made product. was completely broken after having seen the product received. never ever even think of buying something from this webiste.

georgew7
4/16/11

Bought what i thought was a ipod nano turned up about a week later totally fake total cr*p avoid them don't reply to there emails...

ashleyp3
4/15/11

sold fake nano when compered to my daughters shop bought, it was different and dos`ent work. The firms email contact dos`ent exist

sharonm11
4/9/11

received no initial transaction email which i thought was odd so emailed them to cancel the transaction and the email was returned! stay clear

Questions? Get answers from the Ipodnanomp3uk.info staff and other customers.

Ipodnanomp3uk.info?