Ipodnano-sales.info reviews

harryc4
5/18/11
kathyk4
1/4/11

Hi. Just realised once I found this website that have been conned and feel really sick need to check bank details later - did pay on credit card. It basically is a fake.

rogerp1
1/3/11

Like all the rest here I have been scammed by this site for Christmas. I have received an ipod and it does actually switch on but no sound and blatantly a fake, very poor imitation ipod with a wheel that hardly works. Absolute rubbish! Bought on visa and bank advised I am covered so should get my money back.

normanh
12/26/10

Hi, I'm another of the many suckers falling foul to this scam. I was looking for an old model Nano and genuinely thought this site was selling genuine ones. The first self-acknowledgement of order was in English and the second in Chinese. Alarm bells rang!!
I telephoned my credit card company less than 12 hours after placing the order. Too late!! The transaction had gone through. Not the £89 but £94. I cancelled my credit card immediately. Just what you need before Xmas!! Nothing has arrrived, hopefully I can claim the £94 back on my card in the New Year.

robk2
12/21/10

Yes I have been scammed. Normally careful but got caught - they sent me a fake iPod. Does anyone have screen grab(s) of the site please. Credit card company need this to be certain I was not knowingly buying a fake iPod. If you do it will make my Christmas. mail to rob.kinnersley@hotmail.com or post on-line so others can take same route.

evonc
12/17/10

SUCCESS of a woman scorned ! Actually got my money back from this IFraud site!!

Like all other customers I purchased an IPOD Nano for £59 from this site in december 2010 thinking it was a genuine apple site!! The order was processed 4 times!! Realising then it was a scam I cancelled bank card and any transactions - unfortunatley by the time I had gone to bank the next day one transaction has gone through for £61. Bank told me I would have to wait 30 days to see if product came! NOT SATISFACTORY!!

I ignored advice from local bank and called the fraud department of the bank - explained how the contract of sale was breached as they took more money than agreed, that the site was a fake and was taken down due to abuse . Fraud department said they would TRY to get money back.NOT SATISFACTORY!!

I took matters into my own hand and done some research online (http://whois.domaintools.com/) and found the domain registration details of the person that set the site up (obviously most of the details are fake but not the personal e-mail address!!) Its public information so here you go......

ID:D34730232-LRMS
Domain Name:IPODNANO-SALES.INFO
Created On:21-Sep-2010 11:49:06 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Dec-2010 03:34:23 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Sep-2011 11:49:06 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
Status:OK
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: ptyw0594@gmail.com

I had the luck of paying through PayEase, so e-mailed both administrator of PayEase (paymentservice@payeasenet.com) and ptyw0594@gmail.com (owner). Explaining that I wanted to cancel order due to the company taking more money than agreed and selling fake goods and alot less flattering comments!! Company/owner e-mailed back within a few hrs saying "Dont be worry, we only will ship 1".!! I e-mailed back again saying to CANCEL order and REFUND money. After a few days and several e-mails to PayEase and the owner, PayEase emailed to say that the merchant issued a full refund to be paid within 2 weeks (only been one week since this so im still waiting).

i'll let you know if the money appears - hopefully it will as its PayEase that have demanded it.

I hope this helps ... its a disgrace that blatant fraud can occur in this way !!

Good Luck

anns4
12/17/10

previously known as www.ipodnanosales.com.. now trading under a new name as www.ipodnano-onlinestore.info...probably because they have been caught out... both are fraudulent sites... money was debited from my account but no goods arrived, i had to change my bank details and they had the cheek to send me an email with there change of website name and half the email was in Chinse...DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY AS IT IS A TOTAL FRAUD.......

dcj
12/15/10

Ordered a 8gb 5th gen Nano for £59, As soon as payment cleared had phone call from bank regarding transaction in China!! Goods never arrived three weeks on total rip off & it's still up & running!!! Reported this web site as fraudulent several times but everyone seems powerless to shut it down & no doubt they are still making a killing ripping people off of their hard earned cash at Christmas.

johnc31
12/15/10

Reading all correspondence,I am not sure if it is our fault, after all my decision to view this website was arrived at by the website being included in Google Ads,which until two hours ago ,was still there.
Further ,it was an AVG trusted site.
I have the screenshot placing ipod-nanouk.com next to Marks&Spencer and Amazon.
My experience is that I purchased an ipod for £79 on Sat 11th Dec,had an uneasy feeling about the transaction this evening and having read what small coverage there is on this scam,resorted to cancelling my visadebit card having being told by the bank that the money needs to leave the account before it can be traced.
Then the dispute starts,

nicolaf
12/11/10

Like all the others who have reviewed this site, I have just found out today this is a rogue site and www.digginshop.com. I purchased an ipod, received no delivery date, tried to contact the website and could get no answer, when I searched for the website, I got this one complaining, didn't even know it was a Chinese company until I got credit card transaction, too late though they have taken the money twice - had to cancel card. Can't be classed as fraud as I gave my details, got to try and dispute payments now - nightmare!!!!

kevinb7
12/10/10

Theres enough bad press floating around I'll take everyones word for it and besides I'm sorted and your about to be, and if you already know about apples refurbished product list for sale at a fraction of retail why are you still looking elsewhere?

People if you want deals safe sound and secure, apple have a refurbished list of products refurbished means updated, new hardware,software and casing with all the trimmings like a pair of ear plugs installs the lot, it's second hand thats correct can you tell? not at all it comes in the same box it does if it were brand new and it looks brand new performs brand new. The price i bought my ipod touch for, latest model IOS4.2 while in australia $AUD180, retail it's about $AUD289 8GB they have other listings as well so just keep an eye out heres a link.

R.

jamesp13
12/10/10

Do NOT!!!!! Go near this website, ever! I am furious that me and my girlfriend have been ripped off! Over 70 pounds wasted. It's just disappointing how one human being could do that to another, especially at christmas. We just feel like total idiots, if anyone can help please contact me via my e-mail. Thank you

chrisp16
12/8/10

This website is a total scam! it is Not affiliated with Apple in any way. they take mmore money from you than they say and don't even send out your product! BEWARE, this website is being run in China so there is no way to get your money back. i contacted my solicitor and was told there is nothhing he could do. i warn anyone who has been on this site, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

laurar5
12/7/10

http://www.ipodnanosite.com I'm assuming this site is the same as above just using a different web address to get away with it again!!

Bought my ipod last night and thought the payment confirmation was very odd, as for an Apple site it was incomplete and said it needed administrator editing!! I then searched and this was the closet website address that came up as a scam, I can almost guarantee it's the same thing!

have contacted my bank, they can see the payment pending but cannot cancel it until it goes through then they can disbute it for me. It's also not £79 but £81 which I know people have said the price was more than stated. Bank suggested blocking my account and getting a new card...just what you want this close to Christmas!!

So angry! Hope the ipod blows up in their faces!!

karent5
12/7/10

It appears to be a complete scam. The other reviews are exactly what has happened to me, you feel such an idiot for being sucked in. Avoid it like the plague, jointly scammed with visamasterpay.com and mobitopay.com. These have been given as contacts re. the finance but not getting any joy in getting my money back. Have reported to Apple, Gov. report a scam, and will now inform the police. Oh and have even emailed Watch dog, so who know we may all get something doen about these crooks!!

teresam3
12/6/10

I have been taken in by this site too, yesterday in fact. I was buying two ipods, thought maybe they were refurbs from Apple. I put in my card details (Debit card) but it came up as payment failed, so I tried again, same thing. But when I went back on my account information it showed three transactions were processing. I was in panic mode. Three transactions of £128 each were going through and no contact numbers or email addresses. I got straight on to my bank and explained, they said that no transaction had gone out of my account yet and I just had to wait. Having thought about it overnight I rang my bank this morning, still nothing gone out of my account, but I cancelled my bank card and blocked it and asked them to reissue me with a new one. I just hope this company has not been able to use my card. I can't believe this company can still carry on taking peoples money. Is there no way of stopping them? Just don't need this hassle before Christmas.

sophieh1
12/3/10

Do not use that website it is a total scam. Everyone who has been scamed go onwww.oft.gov.uk/OFTwork/ConsumerProtection/.../report-a-scam! We need to make everyone aware!

jessr1
11/29/10

Earlier this month i ordered one of the ipod nano's but have only just seen all the reviews on how its a scam and i am annoyed beyond belief, but what can i do now? Do i need to cancel my debit card? and is there any way at all of getting your money back?

pamj1
11/27/10

another numpty! all looked above board, apple icon ect. However chinese email and they tried to take three payments, have cancelled card but have to wait 15 days before bank can try and request money back! people like this take our money and get away with it! There should be a stronger entry requirememnt to sell online!!! too many sites to search for reviews requires time which if numpties like us who work full time and have children do not have that extra time!

jennyt1
11/26/10

I have just sent £59 for an i pod nano and received a chinese e mail back, which gave me a bad feeling, now i have found all this info about it and have tried to stop the payment, but cant, I now have to wait for the statement and then will have to go through a refund process, so i have printed all info from the website just in case they close the website down, I think everyone should do this and send to apple to make sure they are aware of what is happening. This should not be allowed to happen, disgusting. I want to know who to contact so that we can help others put a stop to it? anyone got any ideas who to go too?

nigels1
11/18/10

I am in the same boat as all the others - something didn't sit right - did search of internet before order - couldn't find any reports (wish i'd come across this site but there are so many to look at).

Currency on Visa statement different and price slightly higher than supposed to be.

Recived 3 e-mails on day of order which gave me some comfort, including an invoice. All in English too.

Have heard nothing for two weeks - my account on their website just says processing - have sent e-mail to ipodnanosales.info@gmail.com but only tonight - whether I'll get a response or even if its a true e-mail address only time will tell.

pollyp
11/17/10

Went searching for ipod nanos, and came across this website which sold cheap models - a pretty good incentive, and it looked all above board -i.e Apple logo, verisafe. So I registered and purchased one for £89. Had the usual email confirmation order. The next morning, I received a call from the bank stating that a company had been trying to access my account for an amount for £92. I had my card cancelled, and I think thankfully in time, as I had received a further two (dodgy) emails alledgedly from the Ipodnanosales company - both written in chinese. There was one line of badly translated english in both emails stating that my payment was successful, and then it was unsuccessful........presumably because my card had been stopped. There was also no way of contacting ipodnanosales to query anything. All very suspicious, and upon googling other comments and forums, looks liked I've been well and truly scammed. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE AT ALL COSTS

deborahc1
11/17/10

my son found this site for me , and i can't blame him , as i should of done what i was going to do , check it out , but in my haste i forgot , spent 59 pound , on debit card , and today found out it a con , found it hard to get things for him as money tight on my own , im trying to see if my bank can help , fingers cross , keep away , apple should do some think abourt it as it looked like one of there sites , im gutted now , as got to find money to reeplace what lost ,

ianc7
11/17/10

Beware this is a company that sells fake ipods really bad ones at that unable to connect to itunes and plenty more problems DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

jaynew
11/15/10

Hey guys, Thank you for the comments, this was really helpful. Ive almost bought the I pod. Thanks a lot,

By Krisz S.
Questions? Get answers from the Ipodnano-sales.info staff and other customers.

Ipodnano-sales.info?