iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk

iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk also ranks 8th among Mobile Repair sites.

How would you rate iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk?

“GOOD VALUE AND SERVICE”

IAN H.
10/17/16

Just had my IPod battery replaced. Very pleased with turnround time of within a week and in addition, a small issue I had with the click wheel was mended free of charge at the same time. Can only recommend and had good communication with Dean at IPod Doctors

ipod battery (3)
jackiel54
January 12th, 2017
Have had this iPod Classic for 10 years and used it nearly everyday.... then one day it just wouldn't do anything!

I searched and googled repairs and came across iPod Doctor. Service was great, new battery and hard drive and is now back in my pocket, brilliant.

Yes I could have bought another one or secondhand, but you don't know the history, so I was very happy to pay for this service. When returned it is well packaged and posted next day.

Dean knows his stuff.
lewisw25
December 5th, 2016
Sent my dead 3rd gen iPod Touch in for a new battery. The text on the site suggested same day repair and dispatch. It took a week to be marked as received and at least another week to be marked as dispatched. However, it did arrive with me well packaged and in great working condition. Can't fault that!
ianh76
October 17th, 2016
Just had my IPod battery replaced.
Can only recommend and had good communication with Dean at IPod Doctors
phillipc37
September 23rd, 2016
THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN EXCELLENT. I WAS KEPT INFORMED AT ALL STAGES OF THE ORDER STATUS FROM RECEIPT TO DISPATCH. THE GOODS WERE RETURNED IN WORKING ORDER AND TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION.
paule178
July 28th, 2016
I had a classic 160gb iPod with a trashed battery. i found iPod doctor online and decided to try them. i chose the "relax" service and the container to ship my iPod arrived the next day. The iPod was posted to them on a Monday and i received it back cleaned and fitted with a new battery by 10am on Thursday.
At every stage i was kept up to date by email
I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
peterb165
July 23rd, 2016
sent my friends ipod nano by special delivery on the 5th of july but no-one was at shop to sign for it and they didnt follow up on the missed delivery card left by post worker so a week later I had to log onto post office site to find out it had been sitting there for six days. I emailed the shop to find out why it hadnt been collected and received no reply. the ipod eventually arrived on the 21st of july and while it seems to be working fine and my friend is delighted with the repair I cannot help feeling let down by the time it took to replace a broken screen, next time I would probably go to local repair shop at least then I could go there and complain at the time
rodw9
July 22nd, 2016
After new battery fitted my iPod is now back in business. Reasonable price, no fuss and fast turn round. Sorted!
joyt22
July 4th, 2016
Reasonable prices and excellent tracking information, delighted to be reunited with my Classic iPod which I thought had died for good. Battery replacement service totally recommended
regl6
July 2nd, 2016
Having tried Apple stores both in the uk and New York to get my iPod classic repaired,and being told nothing they could do,even though it probably only needed a new battery.
I came across iPod doctor on the Internet,placed my order and sent my iPod on Wednesday pm. I have today ( Saturday pm ) received my iPod back and working.
So glad I didn't take the advice from Apple and bin it.
I have several iPod classics and going forward if I have any issues with them iPod doctor will be my first port of call. Service was amazingly fast, first rate, with visible traceability from start to Finish, very rearly do I recommend companies or services but would recommend this one.
davee34
April 12th, 2016
The hard drive on my iPod failed, and as the battery was also showing signs of it's age I sent the device to iPodDoctor for replacement of both items. Posted on the Thursday, and received back the following Tuesday in perfect working order. I can thoroughly recommend this company.
lindah163
March 22nd, 2016
I have worked for an award winning company before, but the pleasant, curtious, professional and honest service makes all others pale in comparison. If any of you reading this and trying to make your mind up. Just do it... their a brilliant team. Oh and the iPod works better then when new.
adrianb43
February 28th, 2016
emailed on Sunday package sent to us returned to ipod doctor new battery fitted and received back on Saturday what more to say FANTASTIC SERVICE
johnw402
January 19th, 2016
I ordered one of their RELAX replacement packs. When it arrived I posted my iPod off on Monday, and it came back in the post with a new battery fitted on Thursday of the same week. Can't see how that could be bettered.
gillianc5
December 21st, 2015
My son's iPod had died and he wanted a new one for Christmas not realizing they had been discontinued. I found the iPod doctor though a Google search and emailed a question which was promptly answered. I posted the iPod to them on Wednesday afternoon after placing an order and received it back fully restored within 48hours.How good is that! Turned out a new battery was needed and the cost was very reasonable. We're both delighted and highly recommend iPod doctor.
keithw46
November 25th, 2015
Thank you for your service. I would comment that i have found your service extremely good and would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone seeking a professional service at a reasonable price. Should i have problems in the future ipoddoctor is the first place i would contact.
jamiea19
October 16th, 2015
First off I tried taking my iPod Classic into a Mobile Booth store. They agreed to replace the battery but then kept it for over a week with no communication. When I chased it up they finally returned it (with a big new scratch on the front) saying they tried their best but couldn't do anything.
Should have sent it to iPodDoctor in the first place. They sent it back to me after just a couple of working days, all the while updating the status of the job, so I knew it was in safe hands. Received it yesterday, extremely well packaged, good as new with a battery that works as well as when I first bought it. Would recommend and definitely use again. Thanks!
peterl93
August 19th, 2015
iPod doctor enabled us to keep using the device after it reached its official "end of life". Thanks guys. We sincerely appreciate it.
billm101
August 15th, 2015
I was looking for someone to repair my iPod and found the ipoddoctor website. As usual there were some negative feedback---but also many comments of approval and recommendation which appeared to be genuine.
I was a bit apprehensive about making a payment before being given an address to which to send my package---and that none of ipoddoctor emails seem to give a named sender.
But all of that has proved to be irrelevant--The service was quick. It cost no more than what I paid in advance. And my iPod works perfectly with a new battery.
I can definitely recommend ipoddoctor.
stevep88
August 12th, 2015
Having been told by Apple my iPod classic was longer supported and only option was to purchase new model st £250+ for the sake of a battery I googled the battery problem and found Ipoddoctor. Very easy site to use and their turnaround time for the battery replacement was excellent! Would recommend their services wholeheartedly.
davee27
July 15th, 2015
I endeavoured to replace the battery in my iPod 5th generation and
managed to burn the screen (2 burn marks.)
So I finished up with a dead iPod.
Then I found iPod Doctor on Google, sent my Pod to them, it was fixed and returned within 6 days (including the weekend).
This a fantastic firm, the service and communication are excellent, and I would not hesitate in strongly recommending them to anyone who needs an Apple product fixing
mikeo29
June 30th, 2015
I sent my iPod 160g of to have a new battery fitted.
Very fast service. Turn around time less than one week.
iPod now has a new lease of life.
Thank You.
dih3
May 26th, 2015
The above are the qualities I found personified in the gentleman to whom I spoke at iPodDoctor. I commend them for their professionalism, approachability and kindness in dealing with a functional illiterate in simple electronic devices.
nigles
April 20th, 2015
This company did a fantastic job for me on my I pod. The communication was brilliant, the work was carried out fast and efficiently and returned within the time stated. The I pod works brilliantly now many thanks. I will always be using this company in the future so will my family.
trevors27
April 16th, 2015
First class service. Ipod was dead but the ipod doctor was called and resurrected it. If you have a problem contact them they worked for me.
grahamb43
April 8th, 2015
I have been looking at various sites offering replacement batteries and fitting tools and then come across iPod doctor. getting it fitted instead was made so easy and at a reasonable price. Excellent service.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk?

Have a question about iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk?