iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk reviews

shanis4
4/7/15

I decided the U-Send Battery Replacement Service was the best option for me. Initially, I was slightly hesitant to send off my iPod to somewhere I wasn't even sure existed. But, I decided to take the risk and glad I did. Sent it off and they confirmed via e-mail, receipt of iPod the following day. A week later, I received it back via Special Next Day Delivery , very well wrapped and packaged, in perfect working order and all my music still on there (I half expected to lose the music and have to download it all again, but there was no need. Everything working 100% and iPod good as new!! Thank you iPodDoctor Batteries! Fantastic, fast and efficient! I would whole-heartedly recommend them. A1 service!!!!

rogery5
4/7/15

I am always reluctant to trust 3rd parties with my property and it was with some reluctance that I sent my I-Pod to the I-Pod doctor when it started shutting down immediately after charging! I suspected the battery but thought it might be something more. When the need to leave it to completely discharge before recharging and rebooting eventually became a daily occurrence I relented and sent t to the I-Pod doctor. The result just 4 days later is that I now have a fully functioning I Pod again. These people do an A1 job at a good price. Do not hesitate to use them.

terryp34
3/28/15

My iPod was returned within a week with a new battery that I have been trying for month and with great results. I was kept informed of progress and I am very pleased.

royw22
3/2/15

So many people don't think of battery replacement for ipods etc. I was lucky enough to find out about Ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk on the Web. The service they give is excellent I had my Ipod battery replaced them; the turnaround was very quick and the price good value for money. I could have used their DIY battery replacement package; battery, tools and instructions in one package. Thanks again.

ashleyc51
2/6/15

Outstanding service. iPod sent, battery replaced and received back all with 72 hours, iPod working perfectly again. Would highly recommend to anyone.

andyh38
1/18/15

Fantastic service; sent the iPod away for a battery and replacement rear case. Great communication and prompt service. Would definitely use again

peterm119
1/15/15

I recently had occasion to use IPod doctor - batteries . I found the service first class and
the technical side most helpful. The web site easy to use, with prompt reply's to the various stages of repair. I would certainly use the service again and recommend them to
other people requiring this type of repair.

Regards

PM.

robbiem24
1/7/15

email sent to iPod Doctor 171214
Dear Folks at iPodDoctor

I am absolutely delighted to get my iPod back from your recent repair. I was told by both Apple and a repair shop that a battery could not be replaced! You have replaced the battery AND returned the iPod well inside a week which is fantastic considering we live in the most northerly isles in the UK AND this is at the height of the Christmas mail rush.

My congratulations on your high level of service.

Robbie McGregor
Quarff
Shetland
Scotland

dl52
1/7/15

I'd used iPod Doctor some years ago to replace an iPod battery. They were efficient, prompt and reasonably-priced. So needing a new battery for my iPhone 4, I contacted them. Their price was again reasonable; I asked about the quality of the replacement battery and was reassured. So having backed up my phone and removed the SIM as told, I posted it to iPod Doctor. It was returned promptly - and I even had no need to restore from the backup. Tim alone will tell how long the replacement battery will last, but my experience with the iPod suggests it'll be fine.

I have no reservations about using them and recommending them.

johns803
12/16/14

Absolutely first rate service. My initial queries about my i-pod were quickly answered BEFORE I sent off my i-pod. Once despatched to Ipoddoctor I was kept informed of all stages of the work. Very quickly returned, very reasonably priced and now working perfectly. If you've got an i-pod problem sent it to these people.
John Sutherland - London

georges82
2/17/14

I have an iPod 5th generation 60GB and after using for everyday stuff i found the battery life was no longer its former self. I found this website through google and ordered the relax service and they sent me a box out the next day ( this is on a tuesday, received the box on the wednesday), after following the instructions they sent me my iPod was in the post the same day back to them. I received an email on thursday saying they had received my iPod. On the Friday i received an email saying the iPod was shipped and on the Saturday I had my iPod with a battery in it's former glory.

Great service and faster than what i expected. Great job guys, keep it up

Questions? Get answers from the iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk staff and other customers.

iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk?