Iphoneimei.info

Iphoneimei.info has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Iphoneimei.info also ranks 73rd among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with Iphoneimei.info are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Iphoneimei.info?

“Did not deliver anything, no response to my query”

Stuart N.
10/22/18

I paid for a simple IMEI check advertised as delivering an 'instant' email with results of check. No email results arrived (and I checked spam folder) so contacted them. No response to my contact.

stuartn17
October 22nd, 2018
danp204
September 14th, 2018
They say 1hr-24hrs, but after 28hrs I still had no email with my carrier lookup. Had to contact PayPal for a refund and then magically the email is sent. I had tried contacting them via email several times but no response and no response to subsequent emails.

Stay away, much more reliable services elsewhere.
johnh316
May 8th, 2015
This is a free service with unlimited IMEI Checks, but the results are not very satisfying. You can find your iPhone model and some other basic stuff, but the SIM-Lock status, if it ever appears, it will be either unknown, or prompt you do buy it. Also, it looks like they promote Official iPhone unlocks, which is not always a good sign.

Tip for consumers: For general information (Not Network and SIM-Lock) it is a decent tool, but nothing more.

Questions? Get answers from the Iphoneimei.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iphoneimei.info?

Have a question about Iphoneimei.info?