In The Hole! Golf reviews

Tel: 888-733-8383
customerservice@intheholegolf.com

gaetanod3
11/9/18

First time ordering from In The Hole! Golf and it was a great experience. My Bennington golf bag is exactly what I was expecting and was delivered at my door in Canada. This bag was easy to find on the internet but most of the companies didn't deliver to Canada. I was happy when I found In The Hole! Golf, they really delivered in every the sense of the word. Thanks for making me happy.

jimf231
10/22/18

Real nice, light, pushcart which is easy to fold/unfold, and very maneuverable. Top quality and worth every penny. In the Hole Golf had a great price and sent the cart right away. Thanks very much. I'm sooo glad I found you and I look forward to future purchases from you!!!

waltw12
8/21/18

I have received one of the two pair ordered.
The small glove that we ordered still has not arrived.
But the large we ordered did arrive as expected. I have not yet been able to try it out, but it is what I expected and ordered.

ald66
7/15/18

Perfect item, quick shipping with tracking, good price, overall a smooth transaction, I'm a happy customer.

seanl105
6/19/18

I ordered Sun Mountain Umbrella and Seat for Speed Cart. The items were delivered separately. The one came was the Umbrella, the shipment was a little open, but it was a good condition.

rosemarieg10
6/17/18

There items were replacements for worn out or older golf accessories. I knew what to expected and was happy when the order arrived. Communication with the company was efficient. I am happy with this transaction. Will use this vendor again.

tedh67
6/11/18

Product delivered by UPS to their wrong depot. They followed up with a phone call to me and the parcel was redirected correctly. I received it two days later. Good job UPS.

andyp100
5/31/18

Good Shipment, Given I'm in Australia WA (couldn't be any further away). I placed an order on the 14th May & received delivery on the 1st June so just three weeks.
I also received updated tracking emails detailing it's delivery path, so I was aware of the scheduled arrival.

brucel110
5/29/18

Unit looked Ok on the inside, but the packaging wasn't great. And Oh by the way, the unit only ran 5 times and died. Batcaddy guy said it was probably a return. Not stated when I bought it.

kylel70
4/3/18

I paid for the shipping option that was supposed to take a minimum of 10 working days and I ended up receiving my product within 6 days! Considering my location in Thailand I think that is fantastic!
Ordering the product was also very simple ! Thank you guys

michaelc593
3/8/18

Less than one week to arrive. Excellent Service and easy to deal with. Garmin product is not only a great piece of kit but it was exceptional value as well.

Tip for consumers: If you are shipping Internationally, make certain that it is sent to your stipulated address. Goods are sent out from various locations and instead of double checking everything - some people use the lazy way of sending to the primary PayPal address.

evanh45
12/19/17

Thank you. The green is great. I'm having trouble getting some of the creases out from how it was rolled up and I've vacuumed but it is very good.

martinw70
12/17/17

I placed the order on the 3rd of December, did not receive any confirmation that the order was received until December 9th when I had to send an email asking for update. On the 11th an email was sent informing me that it was processed and shipped. The item was received around the 14th or 15th. I was hoping to get it sooner, as it was a gift. I ended up ordering the newer model from Swing Impact, and it only took 3 days, and the newer model works as explained. This one, I have to loosen it up even more, to where the threads are showing to even get it to "click". As I result, I would like to find out how to return this item.

Thank you.
Martin Wong
562-712-1840

jackyb11
11/23/17

Extremelly quick délivery. Would have appreciate to learn before delivery that 2 items were sold out !...

Questions? Get answers from the In The Hole! Golf staff and other customers.

In The Hole! Golf?