Review of Golfzoo Inc

info@golfzoo.com

donaa1
Dona A.
5/16/18

I have been planning golf trips for my 8 buddies for the past 20 years - I use Golf Zoo exclusively. Todd has been great getting us on the courses we want, at the times we want so we can play an additional 9 in the afternoon. We have NEVER been closed out of a course or had an issue. Great Customer Experience!

mikep422
Mike P.
5/16/18

We have used Craig with GolfZoo for several years. Craig is excellent and follows up to ensure we have everything we need for our trips. I highly recommend using GolfZoo!

keikoo1
Keiko O.
5/16/18

Always professional, prompt to respond, Lori Greene is a pleasure to work with. Golf Zoo has been helping us with annual golf vacations for 20 years and I have nothing but praise for their service.

caseyr20
Casey R.
5/15/18

Great trip to RTJ. Last round was scheduled in our itinerary but the course showed it on a different day. We were reimbursed in a timely fashion!

laurencew20
Laurence W.
5/14/18

Although we found GolfZoo on the web, they treated us like old friends.
The entire experience could not have been better, including flexibility to
get us a refund for one night when weather interfered. Happy to recommend
Mark and his team - they are great !

yvesp11
Yves P.
5/14/18

Golf Zoo does an excellent job coordinating golf trips. They get accommodations that work well and get preferential tee times at excellent courses. They provide good advice on the courses when there are choices to be made. The total price is very reasonable and on one's own it would be more expensive since they obviously get preferential rates for accommodations and golf. We are savy travelers and golfers, expect excelence and receive such.

donb250
Don B.
5/11/18

Having GolfZoo book our trip was easy and painless. Everything was taken care of when we arrived and also found the best deals. Great customer service and very personable.

canuckg
Canuck G.
5/11/18

Stressless, end-to-end service - Kurt is awesome, knows his stuff, and had all arrangements in place prior to our arrival.

bobw185
Bob W.
5/11/18

GolfZoo was very professional and knowledgeable about all thins golf in the Dominican Republic. They set us up with great golf courses and all the logistics worked smoothly.

dony11
Don Y.
5/10/18

Wish that I could get honest appraisals on course conditions, or likely conditions, before booking course that have no, or little, grass on their greens. Many of courses in Myrtle Beach area do not cover their greens during extremely low temps in winter time. As a consequence, their greens have not come out by late April/May. Better off to stay home where greens have been covered.

erniev6
Ernie V.
5/10/18

I was very pleased with all the help I received from GolfZoo.com. Lori Greene answered promptly on any question I had about this trip. I would recommend both for any golf trip. If I want to plan another trip I will definitely call Lori at GolfZoo.

paulj111
Paul J.
5/9/18

Kurt was a great help in planning and picking courses for our 8 man golf trip to Scottsdale in mid April 2018. From recommendations , easy payment making, tee times and getting the vouchers was simple and straight forward. I am planning another trip to Palm Springs now and am definitely using Kurt from Golf Zoo again. I highly recommend using Golf Zoo and their professional staff. This will be the 3rd time I will be using Golf Zoo and am sure you will appreciate their knowledgeable staff and simple booking procedures

joels142
Joel S.
5/9/18

I'll make this simple because GolfZoo did. I've planned a yearly golf trip myself for the past 9 years. This year for our 10th, i contacted Mike at GolfZoo. They provided everything we wanted and expected with regard to lodging and tee times at a lower cost and greater ease than I could have done on my own. The other members of the foursome loved every aspect and the trip was outstanding. Thank you!

johnn266
John N.
5/9/18

This was the first golf trip I have booked through an agency, and as such was slightly apprehensive. There were 4 of us on the trip, and our package included a Minivan rental from Avis, (2) x 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo units in a Resort and Spa, and 5 rounds of golf over 3 days. Our biggest fears were that we would arrive at Orlando airport and there would be a problem with the Minivan rental, followed by a mix up in the accommodation, and finally tee time troubles. My fears were totally unfounded however, as every part of the trip was taken care of with complete professionalism. Our Golf Zoo agent, Skip Skipper did a magnificent job in helping us choose the accommodation that best fit our needs, and the selection of the courses we played in easy driveable locations from the accommodation, and also setting up the tee times to allow us time to travel between rounds. All in all, our trip was a total success, and we will definitely use Golf Zoo again when we plan our next trip. I would recommend Golf Zoo to anyone who is planning a golf trip, and would also like to praise Skip for making it happen.

johni237
John I.
5/9/18

Excellent experience, from initial booking to recieving final itinerary.
Very professional from beginning to end.

terryr120
Terry R.
5/8/18

I was hesitant to use Golf Zoo at first just because I had never tried them. However, after my trip I must say that I can fully endorse this group. Having someone with local knowledge of the area and the golf courses was a major advantage. We stayed in a great hotel in a convenient part of town. The golf courses were wonderful and there was never a problem with our tee times. In essence they will take care of every detail from hotels, rental cars, tee times and suggestions for dining and entertainment. I will certainly use them again on my next golf trip.

davec248
Dave C.
5/8/18

Used them 6 years in a row - very professional, responsive, and knew their stuff. Always have a great trip!

kellys319
Kelly S.
5/8/18

Everything went exactly as planned - which is exactly what we wanted. In setting up the 6 rounds for 8 people, they were very knowledgeable and helped with GE selection of great courses. No check in issue at courses, and we always knew the status of our bookings. I will book with GolfZoo again!

chrisk250
Chris K.
5/8/18

Knowledge of the area and courses are a tremendous benefit when traveling across the country. The trip was smooth, affordable and fun.

kennethq3
Kenneth Q.
5/8/18

Mark Sutherland was great, responsive, and knowledgeable in every aspect of this Trip!

We had a fabulous time!

usaw1
USA W.
5/8/18

Williamsburg was a good experience. Resort was nice and the golf courses were in good condition.
Restaurants nearby were excellent. I would recommend Craig to anybody. Quote came back quick.
Booked the trip only 3-4 weeks earlier. Service and response was fast.

ge15
G E.
5/8/18

Mark at GolfZoo was very helpful in putting my trip together and all aspects of the trip were handled professionally and timely. We had no problems or disruptions and the trip went off with out a hitch.

alissad6
Alissa D.
5/7/18

Mark was extremely helpful and pointed us in the right direction for our annual golf trip. He gave us honest feedback about course accessibility and conditions.

claudiad37
Claudia D.
5/4/18

This was our 4th year in a row using Mark Sutherland and Golf Zoo for our golf trip. It's always an informative and easy way to organize this trip. Our Innisbrook trip this year was just perfect. We'll be sure to use Golf Zoo once again for next year. Thanks!

originalf1
Original F.
5/4/18

Have used GolfZoo for many of our annual golf outings around the country. They have always performed very well.

Questions? Get answers from the Golfzoo Inc staff and other customers.

Golfzoo Inc?