Review of Golfzoo

richardl217
12/13/17

As many people I lead a very busy professional life. Golf is my go to activity that makes it all worth while. Ive been travelling to various golf destination, Orlando is one of my favorite. This year I elected to work with Golfzoo for my November golf and it was perfect: quick, efficient and results. We played 12 rounds (6 were replay) in six days, the courses met our expectation and every golf course were expecting us and offered attentive services. Im looking forward to working with Golfzoo for my March golf week in Scottsdale,

manuelm82
12/5/17

Golf Zoo knows GOLF vacations and provides tailored service to its clients. One feels like they only have you to look after and satisfy. Will be calling them again in 2018 for our group's next golf get away.

janetv19
12/5/17

Everyone we have dealt with Golf Zoo has been very polite,and responsive. The pricing is good and we have not had any problems with the hotels or courses selected.

richk35
12/5/17

We recently returned from a 3 day golf trip to Orlando that was arranged by Mark at Golf Zoo. We arrived on Friday and played 18 holes at Orange County National. Mark arranged for our housing at a large private home in Kissimmee just outside of Disney. We played 36 holes on Saturday with a morning round at Waldorf Astoria and the afternoon at Grand Cypress New course. Sunday we played 36 at Champions Gate. Three of the guys stayed Monday and played at Shingle Creek before flying home in the PM. The courses mark picked were excellent and all in great shape. Given it was late November none of the courses were overseeded and there were no cart path restrictions. We had daylight till 5:40 pm and were able to complete all of our golf on Saturday and Sunday. It was all well planned. My only suggestion to Mark was offering the option of stocking the refrigerator with some basics: milk, beer, cereal, chips and more beer. We had limited time our first night to get to the market and having the basics would have been a nice touch even for the additional cost. Overall we were pleased with the trip and would definitely use Golf Zoo again.

Questions? Get answers from the Golfzoo staff and other customers.

Golfzoo?