InquiryRemoval.io reviews

admin@inquiryremoval.io

7 reviews with 5 stars

declanb23
8/31/19

Highly recommended service!!! I know every client is different but my experience with this company was definitely smooth sailing. I had my inquiries removed off all 3 bureaus within the desired timeframe, about 2.5 weeks.

ericl314
8/15/19

Expedited Experian Removal is LEGIT!!! I thought it would be 24 hours but it took 72 hours. Still not bad, and extremely satisfied!!! Will be back!! Just letting you know, you can only do 1 Experian removal every 2 months! :)

socratess
8/1/19

Experian inquiries removed in 24 hours! Literally!!!!
Experian inquiries removed in 24 hours! Literally!!!!

I spoke with Raymond and advised him that I really needed my Experian inquiries removed ASAP for a car loan. He assured me it would be done within 3-5 days but I offered to pay more if he could get it done within 1-2 days. He agreed and I was a little doubtful at first but he promised a full refund if he couldn't get it done. The inquiries were literally removed the next morning! I was in shock! Awesome service, highly recommend these guys.. at least for Experian removals!

jennyr125
7/4/19

Communication could have definitely been better but I just realized they don't work everyday! Experian took about 6 days to complete, Transunion 2 weeks and Equifax the longest at 5 weeks! I'm satisfied! A+++ Highly recommended!

dorothya51
9/14/18

The only company to show actual proof. 8 inquiries removed in 24 hours!Found you guys on youtube! Best decision ever!

robertm1227
9/10/18

I said; "if you remove my inquiries in less than 10 days, I'll believe you! OMG! I had 14 inquiries removed off Transunion and 10 off Experian! Frankie explained to me that they beat the competition 5x over. Extremely satisfied with this company.

kellia20
8/9/18

I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw there ad on google. I mean, 100% money-back guarantee, lowest price I've seen, and fastest delivery times!

All of their reviews are faked. I would proceed with caution or not at all!

By C D.

No, James stop responding two weeks ago. Complete scam.

By Christian j.

Hard but the service works! I vouch for this company 100%

By Eric L.
Questions? Get answers from the InquiryRemoval.io staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InquiryRemoval.io