InquiryRemoval.io

InquiryRemoval.io has a consumer rating of 2.84 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. InquiryRemoval.io also ranks 3rd among Credit Repair sites. The most common issues with InquiryRemoval.io are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Experian was completed in less than a week but Transunion and Equifax both took a little over 30 days.

• I was then contacted by Raymond Roth via trust pilot because I wrote a negative review.
How would you rate InquiryRemoval.io?

“A+ Service! Certain things could've been better...”

Jason S.
8/10/19

Okay, service definitely works and is 100% legit. What could be better is that they are very hard to get into contact with. It's hard to get an order update or anything. Experian was completed in less than a week but Transunion and Equifax both took a little over 30 days. Not bad but due to the lack of communication, it was a little frustrating. Overall, I received the service that I paid for and I'm definitely satisfied.

“So disappointing”

Kelvin W.
6/8/19

I researched and saw all the negative reviews but also saw a lot of good ones. I was very hesitant to pay money because I thought It was a scam. I'm not going to say it's a scam but i will say they didn't deliver at all anything. I spoke to James and he guaranteed me by June 5th that my experian would be ready to view showing no inquires. This was May 20th I started. He told me 48-72 hours and could have ALL my experian erased and actually emailed me to say he spoke to a manager who confirmed this was already done. June 5th rolls around and I pay $30 to refresh m credit report and what do you know, nothing has changed in the slightest on either of my reports. It's now June 8th when my 3 reports are suppose to be finished and no change. I emailed upset and no response or a week. Then i get an email saying sorry our systems were down I'll guarantee a refund if no update in a few days, still nothing. I have emailed since then to James 4 times explaining I want my money back and he has not responded. I have also texted the number they told us to text if you call the IO number and no response. If i don't get a refund in the next week. I will writing to the BBB. Listen to your gut, and go with inquiry Busters they are great my friends used them. More expensive but they are a much better company

30 days (4) raymond roth (4)
sophiab60
November 21st, 2019
A+++ Wouldn't even think of going anywhere else for inquiry removal. Hand down to these guys, they're actually the best in the market! I am happy I worked with Raymond. He was extremely knowledgeable about credit repair and even helped me out for free on other items on my credit report.
socratess
August 1st, 2019
Experian inquiries removed in 24 hours! Literally!!!!
Experian inquiries removed in 24 hours! Literally!!!!

I spoke with Raymond and advised him that I really needed my Experian inquiries removed ASAP for a car loan. He assured me it would be done within 3-5 days but I offered to pay more if he could get it done within 1-2 days. He agreed and I was a little doubtful at first but he promised a full refund if he couldn't get it done. The inquiries were literally removed the next morning! I was in shock! Awesome service, highly recommend these guys.. at least for Experian removals!
declanb23
August 31st, 2019
Highly recommended service!!! I know every client is different but my experience with this company was definitely smooth sailing. I had my inquiries removed off all 3 bureaus within the desired timeframe, about 2.5 weeks.
ericl314
August 15th, 2019
Expedited Experian Removal is LEGIT!!! I thought it would be 24 hours but it took 72 hours. Still not bad, and extremely satisfied!!! Will be back!! Just letting you know, you can only do 1 Experian removal every 2 months! :)
jennyr125
July 4th, 2019
Communication could have definitely been better but I just realized they don't work everyday! Experian took about 6 days to complete, Transunion 2 weeks and Equifax the longest at 5 weeks! I'm satisfied! A+++ Highly recommended!
kellia20
August 9th, 2018
I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw there ad on google. I mean, 100% money-back guarantee, lowest price I've seen, and fastest delivery times!
robertm1227
September 10th, 2018
I said; "if you remove my inquiries in less than 10 days, I'll believe you! OMG! I had 14 inquiries removed off Transunion and 10 off Experian! Frankie explained to me that they beat the competition 5x over. Extremely satisfied with this company.
dorothya51
September 14th, 2018
The only company to show actual proof. 8 inquiries removed in 24 hours!Found you guys on youtube! Best decision ever!

All of their reviews are faked. I would proceed with caution or not at all!

By C D.