InquiryRemoval.io reviews

Tel: 9179082525
admin@inquiryremoval.io

shawnm235
6/25/19

I wish I would have read the reviews before I sent my money. Not one inquiry has been removed, and no one returns my call. I'm talking to an attorney and have already filed a police report. "i.McWade@stpete.org>
To:
Shawn McDonald

Jun 25 at 3:52 PM

Perfect. Thank you. The report will be picked up by a detective in our Economic Crimes unit. One a detective is assigned they will be your point of contact for the remainder of the investigation.

Show original message

artemg10
6/17/19

It's a total SCAM. Don't give a chance to this guys to foolish you about their service. "60 days money back guarantee with no question asked " it's total bs as well as what they are saying about their service. Don't expect from them to compete what they are promise that will not happen. When it's close to "60 days money back guarantee " they will just stop responding to your emails and phone calls. They are nice and responsive only at the beginning when it's time to take your money and when you pass over the time when the service should be done and it's about the time of 60 days they will just stop responding. Don't be foolish by 48-72 hours Experian removal and 2-3 weeks to complete the service!!! Have to go through all the claims to get money back and it's not a fact that you will have it. If you folks looking for a service like what they are providing you better pass this guys!

kelvinw22
6/8/19

I researched and saw all the negative reviews but also saw a lot of good ones. I was very hesitant to pay money because I thought It was a scam. I'm not going to say it's a scam but i will say they didn't deliver at all anything. I spoke to James and he guaranteed me by June 5th that my experian would be ready to view showing no inquires. This was May 20th I started. He told me 48-72 hours and could have ALL my experian erased and actually emailed me to say he spoke to a manager who confirmed this was already done. June 5th rolls around and I pay $30 to refresh m credit report and what do you know, nothing has changed in the slightest on either of my reports. It's now June 8th when my 3 reports are suppose to be finished and no change. I emailed upset and no response or a week. Then i get an email saying sorry our systems were down I'll guarantee a refund if no update in a few days, still nothing. I have emailed since then to James 4 times explaining I want my money back and he has not responded. I have also texted the number they told us to text if you call the IO number and no response. If i don't get a refund in the next week. I will writing to the BBB. Listen to your gut, and go with inquiry Busters they are great my friends used them. More expensive but they are a much better company

christianj32
6/7/19

I haven't heard from James Scott in two weeks. It's been 6 weeks since I paid for service and nothing has been done. None of my emails or txt have been responded to. Scam

mattied12
6/6/19

bad bad experience not going to ever go to try them again i would recommend no one does they gave me a nightmare and they were so rude !i just wanted my money back at the end !

raula36
5/13/19

I agree with the other post about all those other reviews ARE FAKES this was my first review on 4/30/2019

I am on 55 days into this Inquiry removal service and 7 out of 22 inquiries removed so far! and my agreement with James was to remove 11 inquiries from Equifax 2 inquiries from transunion and 9 from experian and i had one negative mark on my experian report and james was yeah yeah yeah about everything until payment was made and then i did not not hear back from them until 20 days later when i had to contact them from an update and to give them my login again just in case since 30 days from payment and no changes had been made he told me he had to update it manually and he did 32 days later there were 7 inquiries removed from experian they left one there by accident and one that did not have a line of credit with but i did have another account with them previously so i am willing to let that one go i spoke to james and he kept saying if that was satisfactory to the agreement 7 out of 22 and the attempt to remove the other negative mark was just ignored with we shouldn't even try to do anything with that. now at 55 days from payment they are not returning my text or emails. MY REVIEW WOULD BE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY JAMES WILL YEAH YEAH YEAH YOU INTIL PAYMENT AND TRY TO DO THE VERY LEAST POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR MONEY.

After posting this review right away james contacted me the next day with more endless excuses of why only 7 out of 22 inquiries have been removed. Asking if i could change the review to being worked on. on may 1st James replied this. copied and pasted

Raul,

I apologize for the delay, I had assumed that your file was done. We submitted the removals but were just notified that they were rejected due to address verification.

We fixed the address verification issues to make sure your current addresses were up to date on Transunion and Equifax.

I re-submitted the disputes today.

If you can wait about 7-12 business days, I can guarantee they will all fall off.

As you know, we are removing the inquiries, as we did on Experian. Please be patient with this, I'll make sure to prioritize this.

Also, this is our new client portal so you don't have to worry about any miscommunication.

Regards,

James Scott

It is now 13 days after that message which puts me at 67 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT and he is not responding to this so call communication portal and emails and nothing has changed still at 7 out of 22 removed PLEASE PICK ANOTHER COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. JAMES IS A TOTAL LIAR WHO WILL SAY ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU SEND HIM PAYMENT

cd264
4/14/19

Look at all of the users who have left feedback. Only 1 or sometimes 2 reviews. All created in August 2018.

Notice John M and Mary H both left reviews for this company and also both left a review for some other random company. What are the chances of them both only reviewing those two companies. Super sketch, proceed with caution.

If they actually provide solutions they offer, then these fake reviews are not needed. Proceed with caution.

dorothya51
9/14/18

The only company to show actual proof. 8 inquiries removed in 24 hours!Found you guys on youtube! Best decision ever!

robertm1227
9/10/18

I said; "if you remove my inquiries in less than 10 days, I'll believe you! OMG! I had 14 inquiries removed off Transunion and 10 off Experian! Frankie explained to me that they beat the competition 5x over. Extremely satisfied with this company.

kellia20
8/9/18

I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw there ad on google. I mean, 100% money-back guarantee, lowest price I've seen, and fastest delivery times!

All of their reviews are faked. I would proceed with caution or not at all!

By C D.

No, James stop responding two weeks ago. Complete scam.

By Christian j.
Questions? Get answers from the InquiryRemoval.io staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InquiryRemoval.io