InquiryRemoval.io

InquiryRemoval.io has a consumer rating of 3.62 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with InquiryRemoval.io most frequently mention actual proof, professional people and credit score. InquiryRemoval.io ranks 4th among Credit Repair sites.

• I thought it would be 24 hours but it took 72 hours.
  • Experian was completed in less than a week but Transunion and Equifax both took a little over 30 days.

• I was then contacted by Raymond Roth via trust pilot because I wrote a negative review.
How would you rate InquiryRemoval.io?

“Totally satisfied!”

Randy K.
11/25/19

Inquiries were removed within a 45-days mark. It took a bit longer than advertised but the job was completed at last. Totally satisfied!

“Completely unprofessional”

Nagmeldin B.
10/10/19

I contacted Raymond Roth - Director of Operations. Asking him for inquiries removal. It has been almost 42 days without any result as they promise me and the sad part they took they money on August 26th/2019 and i can't reach any one of them. I call the company and no answer and text Raymond never get back to me. There is no trust and great communication with this company. I will suggest not to work with this company. Very disappointment that some-people and business like this exist.

24 hours (3) 30 days (3) raymond roth (3)
randyk102
Randy K.
November 25th, 2019
declanb23
August 31st, 2019
Highly recommended service! I know every client is different but my experience with this company was definitely smooth sailing. I had my inquiries removed off all 3 bureaus within the desired timeframe, about 2.5 weeks.
jacobb181
August 9th, 2019
Experian and Transunion inquiries were all completed fairly quickly but Equifax couldn't be completed due to something with my file. A bit disappointing but I was issued a partial refund. Very trustworthy guys here!
nagmeldinb
October 10th, 2019
I contacted Raymond Roth - Director of Operations.
cassandrat31
September 29th, 2019
Signed up August 26th 2019, NOTHING removed from any Bureaus. Was promised action on all within 30 days. Literally NOTHING and now no response to emails. RUN from this company. Don't Zelle as you can't get your money refunded. It's really disheartening that they prey on individuals seeking help. I'm truly ashamed, and embarrassed that I fell for this SCAM.
michaelc1800
August 1st, 2019
A bit delayed and communication was definitely lacking but I just found out the sales rep I was working with(James Scott) was no longer with the company. Raymond reached out to me and settled all my issues! I had all my inquiries removed within 14 days after he contacted me. Was definitely professional and I understand that things happen in business. I highly recommend this service and Raymond Roth! A+++
kelvinw23
October 29th, 2019
I stated back when James was there in March. Not one inquiry was taken off. I Zelled $500 and it's going. I was then contacted by Raymond Roth via trust pilot because I wrote a negative review. He stated that James was no longer there and that he would personally be taking care of my case. This was July. He said September is when i could ask for a refund if everything wasn't taken care of. It's now October and I have contacted him in July when he responded to me and I haven't heard anything. The website is for sale now and they no longer can be contacted.
jennyr125
July 4th, 2019
Communication could have definitely been better but I just realized they don't work everyday! Experian took about 6 days to complete, Transunion 2 weeks and Equifax the longest at 5 weeks! I'm satisfied! A+++ Highly recommended!
jasons785
August 10th, 2019
Okay, service definitely works and is 100% legit. What could be better is that they are very hard to get into contact with. It's hard to get an order update or anything. Experian was completed in less than a week but Transunion and Equifax both took a little over 30 days. Not bad but due to the lack of communication, it was a little frustrating. Overall, I received the service that I paid for and I'm definitely satisfied.
shawnm235
June 25th, 2019
I wish I would have read the reviews before I sent my money. Not one inquiry has been removed, and no one returns my call. I'm talking to an attorney and have already filed a police report. "*******@stpete.org>
To:
Shawn McDonald

Jun 25 at 3:52 PM

Perfect. Thank you. The report will be picked up by a detective in our Economic Crimes unit. One a detective is assigned they will be your point of contact for the remainder of the investigation.

Show original message
shawnm101
August 2nd, 2019
My previous review was not editable nor did it allow me to remove. Raymond has taken care of all issues, he's a man of his word
cd264
April 14th, 2019
Look at all of the users who have left feedback. Only 1 or sometimes 2 reviews. All created in August 2018.

Notice John M and Mary H both left reviews for this company and also both left a review for some other random company. What are the chances of them both only reviewing those two companies. Super sketch, proceed with caution.

If they actually provide solutions they offer, then these fake reviews are not needed. Proceed with caution.
christianj32
June 7th, 2019
I haven't heard from James Scott in two weeks. It's been 6 weeks since I paid for service and nothing has been done. None of my emails or txt have been responded to. Scam
angelicam43
August 14th, 2019
Experian + Transunion Completed! Equifax wasn't but refund was issued! As with all the other reviews, the communication was below average but the work was done for the most part. Experian and Transunion were completed within 2 weeks, Experian was actually done in like 3 days which was awesome! Equifax couldn't be done, I guess it was because of my file. They did refund me for Equifax at the 60-day mark as part of my request. Overall, great service besides the communication and Equifax not being done. Good business people. Would definitely work with these guys again!
justins406
Justin S.
September 9th, 2019
Although a few obstacles, one of the owners reached out to me and fixed my file very quickly! I was in shock to discover Experian inquiries were really removed within 24 hours. Equifax and Transunion took no longer than 30 days. A++ Highly Recommended!
paulc796
August 17th, 2019
I'd give 5-stars if the communication wasn't so bad. All my qualified inquiries were removed in a rather quick manner but I barely received any updates or responses from the sales rep I was dealing with. Overall, great service if you need your inquiries removed.
kristinea64
Kristine A.
July 10th, 2019
All inquiries removed! Although it took longer than expected, I'm satisfied that the job was done! Communication definitely could've been better but James was sick and his colleague did reach out to me and handled my file perfectly!

May 1,2019 - Order Placed with James Scott

May 8,2019 - Got into contact with James after several tries and he assured me my file was fully processed and being worked on. He asked me to be patient and I was.

May 22,2019 - James colleague, Rey, reached out to me and told me James had personal issues he needed to take care of. Rey had my Experian completed within 48 hours literally! I was sort of mad about the communication but this definitely made up for it!

June 22,2019 - Rey told me to refresh my report today (30 days after he filed the disputes) and that my inquiries would be removed on Transunion and Equifax. ALL inquiries that weren't related to open accounts were removed! HIGHLY SATISFIED!

I know there were a few hiccups but Rey was very professional in taking care of my file as it originally should've been! A+++
ericl314
August 15th, 2019
Expedited Experian Removal is LEGIT! I thought it would be 24 hours but it took 72 hours. Still not bad, and extremely satisfied! Will be back! Just letting you know, you can only do 1 Experian removal every 2 months! :)
chancew17
October 5th, 2019
This company is a complete fraud. Paid for their services in August to date not a single item removed.(see upload) James Scott is a fake name utilized by these scammers. The phone is never answered. Be careful... They will have you pay via google to a fake company be careful
rachelc334
Rachel C.
July 11th, 2019
All qualified inquiries had been fully removed. I was a little sketched out at first but once I saw my inquiries dropping, I bacame ecstatic! Took 2 weeks over estimated time but its okay!
raula63
August 11th, 2019
This company is a total scam please dont listen to all those bullcrap A+, fake reviews they keep putting trying to raise there OVERALL RATINGS they will say anything to get your money and then you will never hear from them again TOTAL SCAM!
luciet4
Lucie T.
August 16th, 2018
I love how you guys post actual proof of your service unlike other companies! Honest and professional people, just the way I like it! Credit score went up 34 points in under 2 weeks. Unreal
levisp
levis p.
September 4th, 2018
chloet14
Chloe T.
September 4th, 2019
A+++ I wouldn't go to anyone else for inquiry removal. These guys are hands down the best out there. Raymond is so knowledgable about credit repair and even helped me out for free on other items on my credit report.
austins77
Austin S.
August 24th, 2018
Honestly guys, if your getting denied for too many recent inquiries, I'd call these guys ASAP! I kept getting denied from Amex but Rey had all my inquiries removed from Experian in under 48 hours! I then reapplied 1 week later and BOOM! Amex Everyday Approved with a $6k limit! Inquiries really really hold you back!

All of their reviews are faked. I would proceed with caution or not at all!

By C D.