InquiryRemoval.io reviews

admin@inquiryremoval.io

1 star

frankb308
9/14/18

Unreal...Honest and professional people, just the way I like it! Credit score went up 34 points in under 2 weeks. I love how you guys post actual proof of your service unlike other companies!

dorothya51
9/14/18

The only company to show actual proof. 8 inquiries removed in 24 hours!Found you guys on youtube! Best decision ever!

robertm1227
9/10/18

I said; "if you remove my inquiries in less than 10 days, I'll believe you! OMG! I had 14 inquiries removed off Transunion and 10 off Experian! Frankie explained to me that they beat the competition 5x over. Extremely satisfied with this company.

kellier11
9/6/18

Literally the Gods of credit repair, or more specifically inquiry removals! A+++ Will def be coming back if I decide to go trigger happy again! :)

johnm2254
9/2/18

Rey was really really professional and understanding to work with. Not only did he remove 20+ inquiries from my report, he even gave me solid credit advise! Will definitely send some customers over!

austins77
8/24/18

Honestly guys, if your getting denied for too many recent inquiries, I'd call these guys ASAP! I kept getting denied from Amex but Rey had all my inquiries removed from Experian in under 48 hours! I then reapplied 1 week later and BOOM! Amex Everyday Approved with a $6k limit! Inquiries really really hold you back!

maryh660
8/13/18

5 stars all around. Going to keep it quick. These guys are honest, unlike most credit repair companies. I suggested we remove 28 inquiries but Rey told me only 20 are affecting me so we went with his suggestion. And there you go, 20 inquiries removed in less than 1 week. Credit Score went up 23 points!

kellia20
8/9/18

I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw there ad on google. I mean, 100% money-back guarantee, lowest price I've seen, and fastest delivery times!

Questions? Get answers from the InquiryRemoval.io staff and other customers.

InquiryRemoval.io?