InquiryRemoval.io

InquiryRemoval.io has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. InquiryRemoval.io also ranks 8th among Credit Repair sites. The most common issues with InquiryRemoval.io are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I thought it would be 24 hours but it took 72 hours.
  • Experian was completed in less than a week but Transunion and Equifax both took a little over 30 days.

• I was then contacted by Raymond Roth via trust pilot because I wrote a negative review.
How would you rate InquiryRemoval.io?

“A few hiccups but ALL Inquiries REMOVED! Highly Satisfied! :)”

Michael C.
8/1/19

A bit delayed and communication was definitely lacking but I just found out the sales rep I was working with(James Scott) was no longer with the company. Raymond reached out to me and settled all my issues! I had all my inquiries removed within 14 days after he contacted me. Was definitely professional and I understand that things happen in business. I highly recommend this service and Raymond Roth! A+++

“Completely unprofessional”

Nagmeldin B.
10/10/19

I contacted Raymond Roth - Director of Operations. Asking him for inquiries removal. It has been almost 42 days without any result as they promise me and the sad part they took they money on August 26th/2019 and i can't reach any one of them. I call the company and no answer and text Raymond never get back to me. There is no trust and great communication with this company. I will suggest not to work with this company. Very disappointment that some-people and business like this exist.

24 hours (3) 30 days (3) raymond roth (3)
declanb23
August 31st, 2019
Highly recommended service! I know every client is different but my experience with this company was definitely smooth sailing. I had my inquiries removed off all 3 bureaus within the desired timeframe, about 2.5 weeks.
jacobb181
August 9th, 2019
Experian and Transunion inquiries were all completed fairly quickly but Equifax couldn't be completed due to something with my file. A bit disappointing but I was issued a partial refund. Very trustworthy guys here!
nagmeldinb
October 10th, 2019
I contacted Raymond Roth - Director of Operations.
cassandrat31
September 29th, 2019
Signed up August 26th 2019, NOTHING removed from any Bureaus. Was promised action on all within 30 days. Literally NOTHING and now no response to emails. RUN from this company. Don't Zelle as you can't get your money refunded. It's really disheartening that they prey on individuals seeking help. I'm truly ashamed, and embarrassed that I fell for this SCAM.
michaelc1800
August 1st, 2019
kelvinw23
October 29th, 2019
I stated back when James was there in March. Not one inquiry was taken off. I Zelled $500 and it's going. I was then contacted by Raymond Roth via trust pilot because I wrote a negative review. He stated that James was no longer there and that he would personally be taking care of my case. This was July. He said September is when i could ask for a refund if everything wasn't taken care of. It's now October and I have contacted him in July when he responded to me and I haven't heard anything. The website is for sale now and they no longer can be contacted.
jennyr125
July 4th, 2019
Communication could have definitely been better but I just realized they don't work everyday! Experian took about 6 days to complete, Transunion 2 weeks and Equifax the longest at 5 weeks! I'm satisfied! A+++ Highly recommended!
jasons785
August 10th, 2019
Okay, service definitely works and is 100% legit. What could be better is that they are very hard to get into contact with. It's hard to get an order update or anything. Experian was completed in less than a week but Transunion and Equifax both took a little over 30 days. Not bad but due to the lack of communication, it was a little frustrating. Overall, I received the service that I paid for and I'm definitely satisfied.
shawnm235
June 25th, 2019
I wish I would have read the reviews before I sent my money. Not one inquiry has been removed, and no one returns my call. I'm talking to an attorney and have already filed a police report. "*******@stpete.org>
To:
Shawn McDonald

Jun 25 at 3:52 PM

Perfect. Thank you. The report will be picked up by a detective in our Economic Crimes unit. One a detective is assigned they will be your point of contact for the remainder of the investigation.

Show original message
shawnm101
August 2nd, 2019
My previous review was not editable nor did it allow me to remove. Raymond has taken care of all issues, he's a man of his word
cd264
April 14th, 2019
Look at all of the users who have left feedback. Only 1 or sometimes 2 reviews. All created in August 2018.

Notice John M and Mary H both left reviews for this company and also both left a review for some other random company. What are the chances of them both only reviewing those two companies. Super sketch, proceed with caution.

If they actually provide solutions they offer, then these fake reviews are not needed. Proceed with caution.
christianj32
June 7th, 2019
I haven't heard from James Scott in two weeks. It's been 6 weeks since I paid for service and nothing has been done. None of my emails or txt have been responded to. Scam
angelicam43
August 14th, 2019
Experian + Transunion Completed! Equifax wasn't but refund was issued! As with all the other reviews, the communication was below average but the work was done for the most part. Experian and Transunion were completed within 2 weeks, Experian was actually done in like 3 days which was awesome! Equifax couldn't be done, I guess it was because of my file. They did refund me for Equifax at the 60-day mark as part of my request. Overall, great service besides the communication and Equifax not being done. Good business people. Would definitely work with these guys again!
paulc796
August 17th, 2019
I'd give 5-stars if the communication wasn't so bad. All my qualified inquiries were removed in a rather quick manner but I barely received any updates or responses from the sales rep I was dealing with. Overall, great service if you need your inquiries removed.
ericl314
August 15th, 2019
Expedited Experian Removal is LEGIT! I thought it would be 24 hours but it took 72 hours. Still not bad, and extremely satisfied! Will be back! Just letting you know, you can only do 1 Experian removal every 2 months! :)
chancew17
October 5th, 2019
This company is a complete fraud. Paid for their services in August to date not a single item removed.(see upload) James Scott is a fake name utilized by these scammers. The phone is never answered. Be careful... They will have you pay via google to a fake company be careful
raula63
August 11th, 2019
This company is a total scam please dont listen to all those bullcrap A+, fake reviews they keep putting trying to raise there OVERALL RATINGS they will say anything to get your money and then you will never hear from them again TOTAL SCAM!
artemg11
September 26th, 2019
Hello folks. I have pay for the service back in April 2019 and never receive a service. Accurate close to "60 days money back guaranteed" they stop responding to my emails completely, just full ignore. When i started posting my reviews the gay with name Raymond get in contact with me. He said he will make sure that i will have my money back here is what he said " Can you send me a receipt of how much you paid? I will 100% refund you for Equifax and Transunion since Experian was completed. You have my word. Please be patient and give me until September 5 when I'm fully in the office.

If I don't refund you by then, you can take any action you wish. Again, I'm sorry about this, but I am a man of my word and will resolve this situation with you.

Of course i never have my money back! DON'T TRUST THIS GUY AND DON'T BE FOOLISH BY HIS "WORD". HIS WORD NOT COST A PENNY. JUST TRY TO AVOID THIS COMPANY AND DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO REALLY DO WHAT THEY PROMISE.

Good luck to everyone.
socratess
August 1st, 2019
Experian inquiries removed in 24 hours! Literally!
Experian inquiries removed in 24 hours! Literally!

I spoke with Raymond and advised him that I really needed my Experian inquiries removed ASAP for a car loan. He assured me it would be done within 3-5 days but I offered to pay more if he could get it done within 1-2 days. He agreed and I was a little doubtful at first but he promised a full refund if he couldn't get it done. The inquiries were literally removed the next morning! I was in shock! Awesome service, highly recommend these guys. At least for Experian removals!
shawnm242
September 11th, 2019
Period, wanting my money back,
Nothing worst! Don't trust them! Stay away!
Transaction Receipt from InquiryRemovalIO for $699.00 (USD) lost!
robertm1227
September 10th, 2018
I said; "if you remove my inquiries in less than 10 days, I'll believe you! OMG! I had 14 inquiries removed off Transunion and 10 off Experian! Frankie explained to me that they beat the competition 5x over. Extremely satisfied with this company.
kellia20
August 9th, 2018
I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw there ad on google. I mean, 100% money-back guarantee, lowest price I've seen, and fastest delivery times!
dorothya51
September 14th, 2018
The only company to show actual proof. 8 inquiries removed in 24 hours! Found you guys on youtube! Best decision ever!
kelvinw22
June 8th, 2019
I researched and saw all the negative reviews but also saw a lot of good ones. I was very hesitant to pay money because I thought It was a scam. I'm not going to say it's a scam but i will say they didn't deliver at all anything. I spoke to James and he guaranteed me by June 5th that my experian would be ready to view showing no inquires. This was May 20th I started. He told me 48-72 hours and could have ALL my experian erased and actually emailed me to say he spoke to a manager who confirmed this was already done. June 5th rolls around and I pay $30 to refresh m credit report and what do you know, nothing has changed in the slightest on either of my reports. It's now June 8th when my 3 reports are suppose to be finished and no change. I emailed upset and no response or a week. Then i get an email saying sorry our systems were down I'll guarantee a refund if no update in a few days, still nothing. I have emailed since then to James 4 times explaining I want my money back and he has not responded. I have also texted the number they told us to text if you call the IO number and no response. If i don't get a refund in the next week. I will writing to the BBB. Listen to your gut, and go with inquiry Busters they are great my friends used them. More expensive but they are a much better company
artemg10
August 6th, 2019
• Updated review
Got a contact from the guy name Raymond. He said some apologize and all other stuff that he will fix everything and till now still never receive my money back. Folks if you still decided to chose this Scammers DON'T PAY THEM VIA GOOGLE PAY OR PAYPAL. THIS TRANSACTION CONSIDERING AS PEER TO PEER AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK COZ YOUR BANK AND GOOGLE WILL DECLINE YOUR CLAIM AS FOR THE BANK IT'S WILL LOOKS LIKE YOU SEND MONEY TO SOME OF YOUR FRIEND AND NOT PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICE. That's the trick they are using to DO NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK and that why they have their 60 days money back "guarantee" because right after this period posted transaction will not going to be possible to roll over! Again, just don't be screwed buy this scammers just don't made a mistakes which the other people did as well as me. Good luck to all.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! DON"T BELIEVE TO THEIR WORDS!
June 17th, 2019
• Previous review
Hello folks. Long story short. I did pay for the service back in April 2019. Job has never been done! Was fighting to get my money back. No results. Got a guy Raymond contacted me after 1 million of email sent and he said "I will take care of this for you, and thanks for understanding!
Again, sorry for your bad experience with James. I am a man of my word and will have this done." Never got my money back. Be aware of all of positive reviews they have most likely it's fake. AGAIN DON'T give them your money most likely you will loose them forever. If you have chose to choose another company to clean your credit just avoid this guys. Learn on mistakes of other people!

All of their reviews are faked. I would proceed with caution or not at all!

By C D.