Credit Repair Co

Credit Repair Co has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Credit Repair Co most frequently mention hard inquiries and inquiry removal. Credit Repair Co ranks 1st among Credit Repair sites.

• They have a credit inquiry removal service that is able to remove hard inquiries from your credit report.
  • Theyre the best credit repair company in Los Angeles!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Credit Repair Co?

“Proven Results”

Josip S.
9/11/20

The company delivers and brings positive results. Anyone looking to improve their credit. I highly recommend this company.

“FAKE REVIEWS HERE”

jayne k.
12/15/17

In checking this company before purchasing- I noticed all the fake 5 star reviews here. Just look at the dates! Clearly employees writing them themselves! That's a huge red flag in my book!

credit report (7) los angeles (6) credit inquiries (4)
josips3
September 11th, 2020
vernonk24
September 2nd, 2020
I've worked with a lot of credit repair companies over the years and this one is the best I've ever seen. Wouldn't go anywhere else very trustworthy.
terrells19
December 14th, 2019
I was informed by, Ms. Ann, that my hard inquiries would take 30 days to be removed from my credit report, nope, not the case guys. They were removed in exactly one week and six days! For all of your credit repair needs, there's no need to look any further. T. Sapp
jamesp2135
July 8th, 2020
Totally unbelievable, I paid them On July 3rd, 2020 to remove my hard inquiries from my experian, and equifax on the 6th of July i gotten an email, i checked my credit reports and they had been removed i couldnt believe it i had to recommend family members to this awsome company Ana and Dimitry are like Batman, and Batwoman they get the Job done thanks so much
omarz20
July 3rd, 2020
Signed up on Monday today is Thursday and the inquiries on my Experian account are gone! Anna was great and very pleasant to speak with and she is a very knowledgeable and honest person this company is awesome and i am a real person Credit Repair Co is the real deal.
katek189
September 17th, 2020
http://creditrepairco.net is the best! They were able to remove my bad credit fast! Theyre the best credit repair company in Los Angeles! I googled how to remove credit inquiries and found http://creditrepairco.net. They have a credit inquiry removal service that is able to remove hard inquiries from your credit report. I started using their service and they were able to get rid of all of my unwanted inquiries. Im fully satisfied with their service and will totally use it again if I have to.
elizabethc1059
September 21st, 2020
irynas11
September 17th, 2020
I didnt know I could remove my hard inquiries on my credit report, but http://creditrepairco.net informed me that it was possible! I used their hard inquiry removal service, and they got rid of all my inquiries really fast! They even said my inquiry removals are guaranteed for up to a year! This company provides a great service for a great price!
karenp572
December 16th, 2019
I looked online for a credit repair service and found http://creditrepairco.net. Although I am located in Arizona and their offices are located in Los Angeles, they let me know that they were able to help me regardless of what state I lived in. We were able to communicate via email and via phone and they made it really easy to fix my credit! I'm glad I was able to work with such a friendly and professional company to repair my credit!
donaldf123
November 6th, 2019
I was curious to know if it here possible to a hard credit inquiry removed, so I looked for a hard credit removal service. I stumbled upon Credit Repair Co and they not only removed credit inquiries, but provided services such as late payment removal. They removed my hard inquiries and now my credit is great!
stephens532
August 14th, 2019
I reached out to CreditRepair.co after watching several of their videos about credit repair on youtube. Demetri was very proffesional and transparent about the service his company provide. I had 14 hard inquiries removed from Experian and Transunion at a discounted price with the hard inquiries on Experian coming off next day and Transunion within 7 days. Was very pleased with service an my credit scores jumped ove tdd 15 points on both of them. I strongly patronize and endorse CreditRepair.co.
bryanti2
October 3rd, 2019
Credit Repair Co. Helped me so much! I wasn't sure if there was anything I could do to improve my credit, but they helped me so much!

They gave me a rundown of what they could do to improve my credit, and kept me up to date with the entire process! They helped remove late payments, they helped me remove my collection accounts, and boosted my score over 100 points!

They're the best credit repair company in Los Angeles and I would totally recommend them to anyone who is dealing with credit issues! Check them out at www.creditrepairco.net
marels
July 29th, 2019
Credit Repair Co did an unbelievable job to repair my credit and improve my credit score by 100s of points in an incredibly short amount of time. I was truly bewildered by the results.
I did not even realize it was possible to improve any credit situation in such an efficient way and in such a short amount of time.
I truly recommend them for anyone looking to clean up their financial life and move forward with a cleaner credit history.
Give them a try and I trust that you will not regret it.
I certainly did not.
eileenl66
October 23rd, 2019
I am very pleased with the attention and the help I received. Definitely satisfied with the company and what they have helped me accomplish.
anthonys621
July 30th, 2019
This company truly changed my life!

They educated me, consulted with me, and we came up with a plan to achieve my dream of better credit...

I don't normally write reviews but I had to for this company...

I HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommend them.

They allowed me to buy my home for my family...

Thank You!
lamd
August 14th, 2019
I was referred by a friend to try out Credit Repair Co. They are a credit repair service company located in Los Angeles. I hired them to help me with hard credit inquiry removal. They were fast and very helpful!
joser331
August 14th, 2019
I am so happy I choose Credit Repair Co. They are a credit repair company located in Los Angeles, but service all over the US. They can help you remove bad credit fast! They are the best credit repair company and I will use them again.
thail3
June 18th, 2019
I can't thank Credit Repair Co enough for repairing my credit for me. I had been researching different credit repair companies and online and I am so happy I choose them.
Dimitri was so helpful and professional. He was able to help me with hard credit removal in a timely matter. I will use them again in the future!
jaynek
December 15th, 2017
joser294
June 17th, 2019
I was looking up credit repair in Los angles and came across www.creditrepairco.net
They are fast and very helpful! I was worried because I have never used a credit repair company before but Dimitri was awesome and helped me with the whole process.
craigc264
November 7th, 2019
My cousin told me about http://creditrepairco.net and said they were an inquiry removal service. I wanted to get my inquiries on my credit report removed, and it turns out they were also able to get my late payments collections off my report too! Credit Repair Co is a great company that is able to do wonders for your credit!
jennifers966
June 15th, 2019
I was looking to buy a new home, but my credit needed some help. I found Credit Repair Co. Online and I am so happy that I did! They helped me with Hard Credit Inquiry Removal and got my credit score to a 807. Thank you credit repair co. For helping me get approved for my new home!

I recommend that every in need of credit repair contact them!
You can check them out here
vernonk19
October 25th, 2019
I had a lot of hard credit inquiries on my credit report and wanted to find a service that could remove them. I looked
Up hard credit inquiry removal in Los Angeles and found
http://creditrepairco.net. I liked that they provided a 24 hour service, and answered all and any questions I had
alexb250
November 1st, 2017
After 2007 housing crisis I was left with a lot of debt and collections. I called www.creditrepairco.net and they walked me through the process holding my hand. Over 20 negative accounts got removed in 60-90 days. I am happy with 720 FICO and will be shopping for a new car soon.
evertonm3
July 27th, 2019
These Guys are EXCELLENT! I have been using them over the years and they underpromise and over deliver. I will recommend them anywhere, anytime!

Whether it is inquiry, collections or any other removal, Creditrepairco.net is DEFINITELY THE COMPANY FOR THE JOB!

Immediately! Usually I get a response in a few hours depending on when I call.

By EVERTON M.

Not sure about less expensive or better! They usually take care of any disputes I have. No one leaves a good woman who cooks, cleans and cater to his needs, just because he heard or saw something that appears good.

By EVERTON M.

They deliver on the work! No nonsense group! They tell what they can and cannot do

By EVERTON M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Credit Repair Co staff and other customers.

Credit Repair Services. Fix credit issues. Help & information and bad credit repair. Ph 1-714-459- 0164 All credit restoration services and Credit Repair US

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Repair Co?

Have a question about Credit Repair Co?