Infoway

Infoway has a consumer rating of 3.91 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Infoway also ranks 26th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate Infoway?

“Best Digital Branding or Website”

Chider S.
2/23/18

AG is the best developer. I am a new business owner as well as technically challenged. I had no idea what I needed or how I wanted anything to look. He discussed with me personally and explained the process to me step by step. He made sure that the finished product was what I had envisioned for my business. I asked AG to design my branding video and the result was unique and beautiful. I highly recommend Infoway team for website or digital branding. Thanks!!!

“Bad experience”

Manuel M.
5/24/20

Hired this company on freelancer. The skills are very bad and no good solution. They are not anymore listed on freelancer. Now I know why

chiders
February 23rd, 2018
henrym125
May 28th, 2018
"This firm is assisting my company with digital marketing and strategy for last 1.5 years. They have been
great to work with and my account manager that I work with directly has been a fantastic extension of
my team. My online sales have increased in the past year and I hope to further doubling my online sales
this upcoming year. I feel very fortunate to have infoway team as a vendor partner."
sanjays39
February 21st, 2018
Jack is the most attentive to his clients as you could possibly hope for. Whatever my needs in setting up
my website were, he was there to make sure I got exactly what my vision for my site was, and more.
He's taken care of me like family, and you just can't buy that. Thanks Jack for everything you've done for me.
manuelm280
May 24th, 2020
riyag3
September 17th, 2017
You won't get want they promise. Its a fraud company.Very unhappy with the service which they promised at the starting.
markj356
April 22nd, 2018
Infoway LLC built a few sites for me. They're simply amazing. ! Proof is our current ranking in Google, I am so happy to have found them.
zechariahr
April 18th, 2019
I recently had a horrible experience with the company Infoway on Upwork. I worked with them for a month total before ending the project. There were many errors throughout the beginning stages of development but I was patient because I didn't expect a lot of skill for the price I was paying.

Before work began I had negotiated the contract with Piyal and was offered what I felt was a great price for the work I needed done. After telling Piyal I wanted to hire me he proceeded to tell me to hire his company through a different profile that didn't have any feedback. This seemed kind of fishy to me because the only reason I wanted to work with his profile was because he had feedback and I felt the chances of me being scammed were slimmer on an account that had spent so much time building up feedback. I denied Piyal's request to hire the different profile and started the contract with him and began working with a member of his company through email. This persons name was Gourav.

The work from Gourav was acceptable at first even though there were some pretty big errors and misconfigurations up until the project phase #3. At that point I had received an email saying that the "(Search stores by Radius /Closest Stores + Product List + Cart + Checkout)" but none of those features really worked right.

There was nowhere for me to put what the stores were in the admin panel so no way for the customer to actually find the store and nothing seemed to happen when clicking the submit button.

There was no Cart in the menu and that's what users would need the option of seeing so that they can checkout.

Once you got to checkout there was no way to actually pay. I said I had wanted it setup like as a delivery service delivery service that accepted cash only and there was no way to pay with this method or any at checkout.

When it came to users being able to enter their address to get it shipped to them there was only a handful of states there, and when selecting your state the city's menu would only show a few cities and was missing a lot.

There were other errors to but these were the main one's.

I pointed these errors out and wasn't receiving a response so I decided since nothing that was supposed to be delivered in Phase #3 was actually done or working, and there were still 2 more Phases to go and now we were getting done with the actual functionality aspects of the website that I would be unsatisfied with the work based on what he was giving me.

He emailed and said that he had forgotten to upload some parts of the code and that he would have it uploaded Monday and I told him no thanks I didn't want to work with him anymore. To me that sounded like a lie because it only takes 5 minutes to actually upload code. He messaged me again Tuesday saying he had completed Phase 3 and I said I had canceled his contract and was done working with him.

He said he had completed 80% of the work but I pointed out that so far everything was simple and now that we were actually getting into functionality it seemed sloppy and I didn't want to keep paying for something I'd have to pay someone else to fix when it's done.

That was the last time I spoke with him and it seemed like I was going to get my refund back until Piyal disputed it at the last hour. From there I began the Upwork dispute resolution process. I was contacted by "Sam" from Infoway via email and was asked for clarification about what happened and was told they wanted to offer me a refund. I responded with everything that had happened in detail and didn't hear anything back for a few day. The next email I was told he couldn't reply because he was in the hospital for some reason and that he would like to compensate me by offering my 3 month's of free service management.

To this I told him I had already decided to cease doing business with his company and that I had already had my website completed by another company. He started going on about how I never gave them a chance and it was because of my "perfectionist ideology" but that they would refund the last phases milestone. I had to agree to change my feedback in order to get the refund though. Finally at the last hour before we were supposed to go on our call with the Upwork mediator I was contacted by Piyal and told they were going to refund the milestone.

So in regards to overall rating: Design work 0/5 Communication 0/5 Professionalism 0/5 Overall experience 0/5
princem24
February 24th, 2018
Infoway truly made my job at the Director of Sales & Marketing easy. I gave my vision and the team
brought it to life. The customer service is fantastic, the creative team is outstanding and the price was
great. If you are looking for superior work, a great looking site, user friendly and one that will produce
results... Infoway is the company for you. Great Job Guys!
bills430
May 29th, 2018
"Infoway UI team is great. I am extremely picky when it comes to design specifications and Paul has been
so accommodating. They get projects done really fast. This is a great place to go to because they have a
library of all previous projects that you can look at if you're unsure of your design. HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED"
blithen
August 20th, 2015
We have worked with Infoway for about two years on our development project. Through lies and false promises, they have prolonged what was initially a six month project into two years. They have continued to take and request payments, yet the work was never completed and error prone.

After requesting a refund per their website and numerous promises by Amitava Ghosh, they have stopped answering our calls, Skype calls, and continue to prolong our development.

They represent that they are a U.S. Company with ties to India, but Infoway is merely a chop shop in India with a false front home office in the U.S. Their owner resides at the Corporate Address in Porter Ranch.

We will be pursuing this matter to the fullest. For any companies or individuals seeking web development work, save yourself the time and money and DO NOT USE INFOWAY. This information will save you countless headache and failure.
husama
October 3rd, 2014
infoway it's a scam company the bid for my project in freelancer.com (https://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Wordpress/Wordpress-Plugin-for-big-separated.html) term 2 month since more than 1 year the project not done and steal my money and not answering my emails and skype calls and msgs do not give your money to this scam
starks2
February 26th, 2018
Infoway recreated our website with professionalism and efficiency. The whole team worked in a very
well organized way so as our new website to be functional, beautiful and compatible with mobile
devices. The quality of their work is excellent. We will continue to work with them so as our website
stands out. Thank you for all your efforts!
boweyr
February 26th, 2018
Abhi and team-Infoway did a great job with our new website. They were extremely thorough and
listened to my needs and wants. They delivered a great looking site! I am very pleased!
ninadp1
May 28th, 2018
"They built a website for my new non-profit organization and it turned out beautifully. We were on a very
tight deadline and they turned it around quickly for us. It was easy to communicate and the people are
personable and professional. I've gotten tons of positive feedback on the site and I look forward to
continuing to work with team Infoway in the future"
goerger
April 22nd, 2018
"Fantastic job. They did an incredible job for my website and were able to walk me through any problems
that I had. They responded to emails and calls in a timely manner, and the price also very fair. Highly
suggested!"
santoshr5
January 4th, 2018
Just finished my second project with piyal and infoway and I'm extremely happy with the results. For
anyone looking for help with creating a good mobile apps and/or digital branding solution then
definitely give infoway a chance because they deliver awesome results on time and on budget. Looking
forward to more projects with these guys!
rafaerlf
February 23rd, 2018
My site isn't quite done yet but I am absolutely amazed at the work ethic and commitment to the job at
hand that infoway exudes.
I haven't been the easiest client to satisfy and they have responded promptly to 99% of my ridiculous
request. Great team to work with
nigelk19
July 17th, 2017
"We were very happy with the commitment of
the company. During the project we made
several changes and requests and the company
answered on everything. Very good
communication and overall good results"
jamesf264
February 13th, 2018
I have been working with Infoway llc for almost 5 years. They just completed my third website and each
and every time they exceeded all my expectations. ag does great work in combination with awesome
customer service. I highly recommend AG and Infoway LLC.
austind27
March 5th, 2018
Infoway's professionals helped our restaurant to do local marketing and get local traffic. Our website is
created by their team. It helps a lot and improve our brand identity as well. Highly recommend infoway
to establish our digital branding.
javierm51
March 2nd, 2018
I was having problems getting traffic and Google ranking for months. One session with them and I was pointed in the right direction. My site is getting the traffic and ranking that it needed. When it comes time for a redo of the site, they will be doing it for me!
williamv48
February 27th, 2018
I have used Infoway web design service EXCLUSIVELY for 2 years. I own a company and this is the only
web design team I use and refer to my clients. The owner is trustworthy and very hands on!!!
louieb33
July 11th, 2017
"Outstanding costumer service, the infoway team is very efficient, if you are looking for professionalism, then look no further, the infoway team is the way to go."

Questions? Get answers from the Infoway staff and other customers.

Infoway is a web applications development company and mobile engineering company from Los Angeles.

infowayl
Infoway L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infoway?

Have a question about Infoway?