Review of IndianRoots.in

care@indianroots.com

14 reviews with 5 stars

kalpnac
2/23/16

I am a shopaholic and I am totally addicted to online shopping. Indianroots and Koovs are my favorite online shopping websites. If I have to choose from these two websites then I would definitely choose Indianroots because it has a huge collection of almost everything. These days I am going crazy over their home Décor section and I ordered a few items to decorate my home. I received the products on time and the packaging was really very attractive. The quality of the products is totally amazing!! Thank you Indianroots!!!

kritikak
1/27/16

The freedom sale on Brands that has been started by Indianroots is one of the best sale so far. I am big fan of Divya Kanakia as she provides amazing and beautiful blouse designs. I ordered a Deep Maroon Velvet Zardozi work blouse and wore it on the party held yesterday and was very much complimented for the blouse. The design, the work that was done on the blouse captured everyone's eye and it went well with my white and golden saree. Thank you Indianroots for providing such beautiful and branded blouse at such a reasonable rate.

visheshikag
12/31/15

On my birthday I have ordered western dress from Indianroots. It has been a great experience of doing online shopping from Indianroots as it saves my time. There are several numbers of products you can buy. Instead of visiting malls and shops to buy. You can buy things sitting at home or anywhere easily.

jayantij
12/31/15

My sister is a huge fan of this website called Indianroots. After seeing my sister going crazy for this website, I also thought of exploring it! Well, this is a good website and has a huge collection of clothes. It has stunning lehngas and I have ordered a navy blue lehnga. Eagerly waiting for it to get delivered!!!

savikad
12/30/15

Great service delivery was as promised, quite as fast as I had not expected . Great service and quality merchandise. I ordered a lot of things like home decor,accessories and some of the branded clothes.And I must say that I had a splendid experience in buying stuff from here.The quality,delivery and the stuff of the products are so good that you can't just stop buying from Indianroots

sanjanas1
12/28/15

There was some annual function in college and since I am the in-charge person for dresses, I was very much tensed where to buy clothes from. Then one of my teacher recommended Indian roots to me. And I must say Indian roots is of the best shopping site you can trust on, the quality, material ,customer service, price and the discount that they offer is amazingly good

bhawnan
12/18/15

Well, shopping for me is my stress buster. Whenever I a stressed, I shop and I am good to go. So there are times when I just don't want to go out to shop. Indianroots is my partner in crime at that time. I shop a lot and fortunately and luckily I don't regret it ever because their things are so good that you get to treat them as asset only at the end. I love Indian roots.

fizak
12/18/15

I am not kidding but i have an OCD towards new trends. I need everything that is new in the market. Often what used to happen was that I didn't know where to check the latest trends from then I started shopping from Indian roots. Oh my god, my life is sorted now. It's just so gorgeous, everything that comes in the trend they have it and I order it right there.

preetiv
12/17/15

i had ordered some jewelleries from indianroots.. just because of the unique and new design.. the design was so stunning.. when the jewelleries delivered, i was so excited to open up the pack and after seeing the jewellery i was so happy and reliefed that i got the same stunning jewellery which i had ordered.. they delivered the same quality what we see on the site.. thanks indianroots..lovely accessories..

satakshim
12/17/15

i had ordered three saree from indianroots and i must say they delivered the saree on exact date.. and the saree are totally amazing, i got the same what i am looking for... great site for sarees..

sarmisthas
12/16/15

indianroots is a amazing site for shopping as i am regular customer of this site... my mom always say no to online shopping but now she is the big fan of indianroots after saw the site and quality of the product..last time we ordered some of the partywear dresse from here but this time my mom ordered a pretty saree... the saree is awesome.. i loved it.. colour, quality.. mom got a saree with a designer blouse..

mehakm
12/16/15

Indianroots is very good site for online shopping and i shopped different apparels from here.. last tym i ordered a golden lehnga.. they delivered me the lehnga on time.. stuff was pretty awesome.. and this time i ordered a black and red anarkali suit and waiting to get delivered the suit..very much excited to receive it..

aditis8
12/16/15

Before buying from Indainroots i have read other user reviews. Then i have ordered designer sarees.I ordered on 7 december and it was delieved the very next day.Indianroots not only provide a wide range of products but also provide best quality and service to its customers.My experience with Indianroots was so Awesome,Fantastic,Incredible.I was Splendid by the products they provided.

niveditac
12/11/15

indianroots is good in everything... its provides good discounts...my mom not preffering online shopping earlier but now she like to shop from here as it provide best quality product abd huge discount.. now i can say my mom and me are the fan of indianroots.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

IndianRoots.in?