IndianRoots.in

IndianRoots.in has a consumer rating of 3.92 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IndianRoots.in also ranks 9th among Indian Clothing sites.

• i had ordered three saree from indianroots and i must say they delivered the saree on exact date..
  • I really like their delivery procedure and customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IndianRoots.in?

“Lovely skirts”

promila l.
1/15/16

The skirts and the skirts Sets that Indianroots are providing are beautiful, classic, eye catching, exotic. My sister was very much found of skirts and wanted to buy the particular skirts but could not find it anywhere. Then one day while surfing the net I came across Indianroots and found that skirts there and gifted it to my sister. It was amazing and my sister really loved it. Thank You Indianroots for providing variety of stuff and trends.

“Unprofessional, unreliable”

S N.
9/8/15

After 3 of my 5 orders were cancelled. Refund was converted into store credit so all my money is blocked. This time I again placed an order for 10 new items to utilize the store credit and additional order (order 100120921) and I have already started receiving emails of Items getting cancelled. Why do you charge the consumer upfront if there is no control over whether the item will be delivered or not? Customers, ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

saree (10) customer service (4) shopping websites (3) anarkali suit (3)
priyas19
August 25th, 2015
Hi Team,

After reading all reviews, I was worried about my orders done on 23rd Aug 2015, Order ID : 100118108. I got partial order on 29th Aug (though i was not expecting it). Correct size and no typical issues with the order yet. I got email from indian roots stating, as other two orders doesnt meet the required quality standards, it has been sent back to vendors and it will take another 10 days for the delivery. If you are in hurry for any occasion, please dont order from this site.
sn130
September 8th, 2015
savikad
December 30th, 2015
Great service delivery was as promised, quite as fast as I had not expected . Great service and quality merchandise. I ordered a lot of things like home decor,accessories and some of the branded clothes.And I must say that I had a splendid experience in buying stuff from here.The quality,delivery and the stuff of the products are so good that you can’t just stop buying from Indianroots
jessyl18
February 28th, 2017
I was trapped by there good marketing and website design. But there services and products was awful. I am giving 2 rating only as its part of NDTV.
promilal1
January 15th, 2016
smikshag
January 18th, 2016
I was looking for salwar suit online and came across this e-commerce site. The website looks stylish, fashionable and different. Under this category, I was blown with the kind of salwar suit being sold. Not typical, very classy and looks designer. The quality of the product was amazing and the delivery services were quick enough. Thank you Indianroots and I would recommend Indian Roots to everyone.
brim4
September 20th, 2016
I ordered about 20 saris for myself and friends. I was told each sari was in supply and I would receive in about two weeks, which would have been great because our event was a month later in June. No saris. Then I was told a week later I would receive. After my event, but okay, we'll wear to next event. Then told two weeks later. Then nothing. . . . still nothing . . . then I asked about my order . . . then a month . . . and now OCTOBER 2016. I placed and PAID IN FULL in the beginning of May 2016. We have missed SEVEN events, now going on eight, and all I get is, 'sorry' . . . they offer nothing to make it 'right' or even tolerable, just you get it when you get it . . .

Tip for consumers: Just . . . don't . . .

I have no photos to offer because I have nothing I've paid for. I've got plenty of delaying e-mails, though.

kritikak
January 27th, 2016
The freedom sale on Brands that has been started by Indianroots is one of the best sale so far. I am big fan of Divya Kanakia as she provides amazing and beautiful blouse designs. I ordered a Deep Maroon Velvet Zardozi work blouse and wore it on the party held yesterday and was very much complimented for the blouse. The design, the work that was done on the blouse captured everyone’s eye and it went well with my white and golden saree. Thank you Indianroots for providing such beautiful and branded blouse at such a reasonable rate.
sanjanas1
December 28th, 2015
There was some annual function in college and since I am the in-charge person for dresses, I was very much tensed where to buy clothes from. Then one of my teacher recommended Indian roots to me. And I must say Indian roots is of the best shopping site you can trust on, the quality, material ,customer service, price and the discount that they offer is amazingly good
sneham2
February 3rd, 2016
Being a jewel lover I am very much found of earnings. Recently I brought a black classy suit but didn’t got the matching jewellery. Then I searched through Indianroots and found some of the amazing earnings. I was very much amazed by the fact that Indianroots has provided such a variety and would advice every girl that if you visit this site you will forget any other site .
poojag2
July 10th, 2015
I am facing same problem.
but I am not ready to accept the situation
I am rather preparing to file a complaint against them in consumer court
asham1
January 13th, 2016
Recently I was searching some of the Indian websites and found Indianroots. Frankly speaking I was very must Impressed by the name of the site and wanted to search more about. I also visited the site and must say that it is one of the site in which Indian culture is reflected. The variety of design, quality and the fabric provided seem to be good. Although its not that famous site but I believe that quality speaks for itself and this can said of Indianroots as well. Lovely site, would like to buy from it in future.
konikas
January 5th, 2016
Indianroots is a fantastic site to shop a lot things not only clothes but yes with wide variety of accessories.. its became my first choice to shop online.. amazing design with wonderful combinations of colour and more important we can find out accessories with that.. no need to find anything else.. superb site one in all.
priyankam3
July 6th, 2015
today in search of lehengas I visited indianroots.in website.. I saw few lehengas in their website even in myntra and jabong also the same brand lehengas are available.. And you know what there is a huge price variation on the MRP.. I saw Triveni brand lehengas while those lehengas MRP is around 10000-15000 in jabong and myntra the same lehengas are above 20000 in Indianroots.com. and they are giving 80% discounts on the MRP.. I dont understand this logic.. Why is the product cost inflated in the first place and now pretending to be selling at huge discounts which is all cheating.
leemaj
December 11th, 2015
my order num-100136019,delivery of my product was delayed , followed by delay in my refund. There is no proper communication to the customer as what is happening on the status of request/complaint.The product was returned on 4/12/15 thro reverse pickup request no-652180 ,for which I need to send so many request then it was arrange deliberately. Now would like to know the status of my refund, As I was not able to reach them thro the numbers provided as it says 24/7 busy. Iam reaching them thro sitejabber.com. As they prefer this channel more appropriate for them.Iam fedup of this single transaction !!! If there is any genuine customer service oriented person ,arrange for a callback as we r unable to reach u atanycost. just update the customers about their request/complaint either thro SMS / EMAIL.
aashir
January 7th, 2016
Indianroots is one of the fastest growing online shopping site, and most known online shopping website, it has great deals and many different types of brands to choose from, they offers branded clothes and the fabrics and quality of products is worth and the price is also very affordable, and they give a great discounts during festive seasons, .For me indianroots is very trust worthy.
aditis8
December 16th, 2015
Before buying from Indainroots i have read other user reviews. Then i have ordered designer sarees.I ordered on 7 december and it was delieved the very next day.Indianroots not only provide a wide range of products but also provide best quality and service to its customers.My experience with Indianroots was so Awesome,Fantastic,Incredible.I was Splendid by the products they provided.
deekshitham
January 1st, 2016
I had to gift my husband a watch on our first anniversary. But then the budget I thought got exceeded, so I was extremely confused. Then I tried Indian roots, thank god in the same budget I not only managed a watch for but also a very classy tie. As he is very fond of ties. Luckily he loved the gifts. I am so glad that I checked Indian roots before buying anything from the market.
bhawnan
December 18th, 2015
Well, shopping for me is my stress buster. Whenever I a stressed, I shop and I am good to go. So there are times when I just don’t want to go out to shop. Indianroots is my partner in crime at that time. I shop a lot and fortunately and luckily I don’t regret it ever because their things are so good that you get to treat them as asset only at the end. I love Indian roots.
sarmisthas
December 16th, 2015
indianroots is a amazing site for shopping as i am regular customer of this site... my mom always say no to online shopping but now she is the big fan of indianroots after saw the site and quality of the product..last time we ordered some of the partywear dresse from here but this time my mom ordered a pretty saree... the saree is awesome.. i loved it.. colour, quality.. mom got a saree with a designer blouse..
jayas4
January 3rd, 2016
Hi,I would like to share my experience with Indainroots.Recently I had attended a friend's wedding in which she looked amazing and most beautiful bride.I asked her from where did she buy her bridal lehenga.She recommended Indainroots to me.Recently I visited the site and was amazed at the qulaity of products available here.Amazing online store.
preetiv
December 17th, 2015
i had ordered some jewelleries from indianroots.. just because of the unique and new design.. the design was so stunning.. when the jewelleries delivered, i was so excited to open up the pack and after seeing the jewellery i was so happy and reliefed that i got the same stunning jewellery which i had ordered.. they delivered the same quality what we see on the site.. thanks indianroots..lovely accessories..
fizak
December 18th, 2015
I am not kidding but i have an OCD towards new trends. I need everything that is new in the market. Often what used to happen was that I didn’t know where to check the latest trends from then I started shopping from Indian roots. Oh my god, my life is sorted now. It’s just so gorgeous, everything that comes in the trend they have it and I order it right there.
niveditac
December 11th, 2015
indianroots is good in everything... its provides good discounts...my mom not preffering online shopping earlier but now she like to shop from here as it provide best quality product abd huge discount.. now i can say my mom and me are the fan of indianroots.
chhavia
January 28th, 2016
Even I would like to share my experience with Indianroots. I was looking for Lofers on different website but could not find it anywhere the type which I wanted. Then while surfing the face book I came across Indianroots. Though I don’t trust any of the online shopping sites but I thought of going through this site once. And I must say that the variety of stuff that has been provided by them was good, I also got the type of lofers that I wanted. It was my first experience of buying stuff from Indianroots and It was one of the best experience.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

With a hand picked selection of high-end designer wear, hand crafted home linen, exquisite accessories and more, we are a selectively curated marketplace where global Indians can come together to shop, share and fall in love with the best ethnic produc...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IndianRoots.in?

Have a question about IndianRoots.in?