Review of IndianRoots.in

Tel: +1-855-436-0743
care@indianroots.com

savikad
12/30/15

Great service delivery was as promised, quite as fast as I had not expected . Great service and quality merchandise. I ordered a lot of things like home decor,accessories and some of the branded clothes.And I must say that I had a splendid experience in buying stuff from here.The quality,delivery and the stuff of the products are so good that you can't just stop buying from Indianroots

deepikas2
12/29/15

As a child everyone wants their santa to give them gifts and since parents are the santa themselves,they tend gift the best they can.Recently I got a Earrings as a christmas gift from my santa.And i must say they were divine, exquisite, magnificent.I seriously dont have words to describe the design and the quality of the product.I wore this earrings yesterday and everyone was like what a earring and asked me from where you got it.Then I told them that my santa gifted me and its from Indian roots.

sanjanas1
12/28/15

There was some annual function in college and since I am the in-charge person for dresses, I was very much tensed where to buy clothes from. Then one of my teacher recommended Indian roots to me. And I must say Indian roots is of the best shopping site you can trust on, the quality, material ,customer service, price and the discount that they offer is amazingly good

neetug
12/23/15

Hi, I would like to share my experience with Indian roots. It was my wedding and I was uncertain as to which material to choose, where to buy from. Then one of my friends recommended to go for online shopping but I was not sure whether to buy online or not as it was of the most important day of my life and I don't want to spoil it because of the clothes. Then just for the sake of my friend went through the site and the first word that came was simply "wow".

shivalim
12/22/15

I wanted to purchase some ethic wear to gift it to one of my friend as a wedding gift but was uncertain from where to buy.Then one of my friend recommended Indian roots to me and I am glad that she did.I ordered a classic silk saree for her.But was disappointed as the colour that I ordered was not the same.But I must appriciate their customer services that they revert back quickly and provided me with the same colour within the few days.I am happy to be associated with Indain roots.Would buy from Indain roots next time as well.

shrutis6
12/18/15

i really liked their services.. they deliverd my order on time... even quick than other site. i very much love the dress which i ordered.. first i thought that the price is bit high but after seeing my anarkali suit.. i just amazed that price is not so high as they deliverd the quality is more better or u can say best.i really liked their services and always like to shop from here..

bhawnan
12/18/15

Well, shopping for me is my stress buster. Whenever I a stressed, I shop and I am good to go. So there are times when I just don't want to go out to shop. Indianroots is my partner in crime at that time. I shop a lot and fortunately and luckily I don't regret it ever because their things are so good that you get to treat them as asset only at the end. I love Indian roots.

fizak
12/18/15

I am not kidding but i have an OCD towards new trends. I need everything that is new in the market. Often what used to happen was that I didn't know where to check the latest trends from then I started shopping from Indian roots. Oh my god, my life is sorted now. It's just so gorgeous, everything that comes in the trend they have it and I order it right there.

preetiv
12/17/15

i had ordered some jewelleries from indianroots.. just because of the unique and new design.. the design was so stunning.. when the jewelleries delivered, i was so excited to open up the pack and after seeing the jewellery i was so happy and reliefed that i got the same stunning jewellery which i had ordered.. they delivered the same quality what we see on the site.. thanks indianroots..lovely accessories..

satakshim
12/17/15

i had ordered three saree from indianroots and i must say they delivered the saree on exact date.. and the saree are totally amazing, i got the same what i am looking for... great site for sarees..

darpanikap1
12/17/15

Indianroots is best for ethnic wear.. i ordered a saree and a anarkali suit on the ocassion of my cousin's wedding..For the first time i ordered anything from online portal. i ordered the dresses on the recommendation of my sister as she also ordered some dresses from here..and she is the regular visitor of this site.. i was very tensed or u can say excited to see the saree and suit.. but after the order delivered at my home i felt reliefed because the saree and suit was amazing.. i love the design, work and fabric.. amazing shopping from here.. thanks indianroots..

sonalid
12/17/15

Indianroots is an amazing shopping website and it has all kind of stuff!!! Pretty clothes and pretty jewelry!!! I love their collection and I have a lot of jewelry pieces that I have bought from this website. I am a big fan of this website!!! Keep up the good work!!!

sarmisthas
12/16/15

indianroots is a amazing site for shopping as i am regular customer of this site... my mom always say no to online shopping but now she is the big fan of indianroots after saw the site and quality of the product..last time we ordered some of the partywear dresse from here but this time my mom ordered a pretty saree... the saree is awesome.. i loved it.. colour, quality.. mom got a saree with a designer blouse..

mehakm
12/16/15

Indianroots is very good site for online shopping and i shopped different apparels from here.. last tym i ordered a golden lehnga.. they delivered me the lehnga on time.. stuff was pretty awesome.. and this time i ordered a black and red anarkali suit and waiting to get delivered the suit..very much excited to receive it..

aditis8
12/16/15

Before buying from Indainroots i have read other user reviews. Then i have ordered designer sarees.I ordered on 7 december and it was delieved the very next day.Indianroots not only provide a wide range of products but also provide best quality and service to its customers.My experience with Indianroots was so Awesome,Fantastic,Incredible.I was Splendid by the products they provided.

aashik
12/15/15

Indianroots is one of my Favourite site for shopping.. Not only me.. my mom, my sis is also shopped from here.. Our Family shopping Destination is INDIANROOTS.. I really like their delivery procedure and customer service. these are the best quality of indianroots.. They delivered my red and cream kanjiwaram saree on correct time and was very amazed when i saw the saree.. the quality was fantastic... so far i have no issue with this site and having good shopping from here...

aarvim
12/15/15

It was my Farwell party and i didn't had any of the traditional clothes. I was so much in tension as what to wear, then one of my friend advised me to go through Indianroots. I was amazed at the amount of designs that were available on their site and was tempted to buy from Indianroots. Amazing site and one of the best online store. Then I ordered Black Chanderi Handloom Silk Saree.

leemaj
12/11/15

my order num-100136019,delivery of my product was delayed , followed by delay in my refund. There is no proper communication to the customer as what is happening on the status of request/complaint.The product was returned on 4/12/15 thro reverse pickup request no-652180 ,for which I need to send so many request then it was arrange deliberately. Now would like to know the status of my refund, As I was not able to reach them thro the numbers provided as it says 24/7 busy. Iam reaching them thro sitejabber.com. As they prefer this channel more appropriate for them.Iam fedup of this single transaction !!! If there is any genuine customer service oriented person ,arrange for a callback as we r unable to reach u atanycost. just update the customers about their request/complaint either thro SMS / EMAIL.

shalus3
12/11/15

I am Shalu from Noida and I am a fashion blogger. I keep researching about various fashion trends. Recently I got to know about Indianroots. It is quite a nice shopping websites. This website has a lot of variety and I was stunned to see so many classy designs all at one place!!! I was really impressed and I ordered a lot of stuff from this website yesterday. I am eagerly waiting for my order to get delivered!!! I hope it's going to be really good!!

sheenam18
12/11/15

I am Sheena and I am a complete shopaholic!!! My latest addiction is a website called Indianroots. This website has a mind-blowing collection of Indian attires and I am very much love-struck with their jewelry collection as well!! I have ordered a few jewel pieces and I am waiting for them to get delivered!! I hope they look as stunning as they were looking in the pictures.

niveditac
12/11/15

indianroots is good in everything... its provides good discounts...my mom not preffering online shopping earlier but now she like to shop from here as it provide best quality product abd huge discount.. now i can say my mom and me are the fan of indianroots.

sn130
9/8/15

After 3 of my 5 orders were cancelled. Refund was converted into store credit so all my money is blocked. This time I again placed an order for 10 new items to utilize the store credit and additional order (order 100120921) and I have already started receiving emails of Items getting cancelled. Why do you charge the consumer upfront if there is no control over whether the item will be delivered or not? Customers, ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

priyas19
8/25/15

Hi Team,

After reading all reviews, I was worried about my orders done on 23rd Aug 2015, Order ID : 100118108. I got partial order on 29th Aug (though i was not expecting it). Correct size and no typical issues with the order yet. I got email from indian roots stating, as other two orders doesnt meet the required quality standards, it has been sent back to vendors and it will take another 10 days for the delivery. If you are in hurry for any occasion, please dont order from this site.

poojag2
7/10/15

I am facing same problem.
but I am not ready to accept the situation
I am rather preparing to file a complaint against them in consumer court

priyankam3
7/6/15

today in search of lehengas I visited indianroots.in website.. I saw few lehengas in their website even in myntra and jabong also the same brand lehengas are available.. And you know what there is a huge price variation on the MRP.. I saw Triveni brand lehengas while those lehengas MRP is around 10000-15000 in jabong and myntra the same lehengas are above 20000 in Indianroots.com. and they are giving 80% discounts on the MRP.. I dont understand this logic.. Why is the product cost inflated in the first place and now pretending to be selling at huge discounts which is all cheating.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

IndianRoots.in?