Review of IndianRoots.in

care@indianroots.com

29 reviews with 4 stars

rohanm17
3/14/16

I love Indianroots and I think that this is the one of the best online shopping website. I have been shopping from this website from past several months and never had any inconvenience of any sort. The best part about this website is that its customer care division is very quick to respond to the customers queries unlike other shopping websites.

shivania1
2/18/16

great designs and good quality.. i prefer shopping because it saves my time.. and for ethnic wear i prefer this site for indian clothes.. this site has almost wonderful collection of sarees and lehnga.. recently on my collegue's wedding i bought a pretty saree from here at a good price and they delivered it to me on said time.. great shopping from here..

sakshiy
2/16/16

Hello Everyone myself sakshi.. my order no was 300052869.. that i placed my order on this valentines week... i wanted a pretty puffy gown for valentines day... i ordered it on 7 of february and amazingly i got my dress within 4 days..the quality was also good and got many compliments from my fiance and friends..

rituv
2/9/16

My cousin's wedding was just a few days away and I barely bought any jewellery or accessories matching with my ensemble. I was so tensed and didn't know what to do. I wanted to put my best foot forward. I was searching through various online web portals when I came across Indianroots. I found wide variety of trinkets and accessories there comprising of aesthetic neck pieces to embellished earrings to beautiful bangles. I was so fascinated by the designs on offer. I precisely selected the pieces of jewellery going with my attire and placed the order. To my surprise, the shipment was delivered right on time. I was highly ecstatic for I received so many compliments regarding how I looked. I highly recommend this e-commerce website to make purchases pertaining to jewellery.

sneham2
2/3/16

Being a jewel lover I am very much found of earnings. Recently I brought a black classy suit but didn't got the matching jewellery. Then I searched through Indianroots and found some of the amazing earnings. I was very much amazed by the fact that Indianroots has provided such a variety and would advice every girl that if you visit this site you will forget any other site .

chhavia
1/28/16

Even I would like to share my experience with Indianroots. I was looking for Lofers on different website but could not find it anywhere the type which I wanted. Then while surfing the face book I came across Indianroots. Though I don't trust any of the online shopping sites but I thought of going through this site once. And I must say that the variety of stuff that has been provided by them was good, I also got the type of lofers that I wanted. It was my first experience of buying stuff from Indianroots and It was one of the best experience.

ayushib
1/25/16

I was unaware of indianroots and one day my cousin sister asked me if I have ordered anything from indianroots then I came to know about the popularity of this website and while I researched all in internet about this site and found its trustable and ordered a dress for my cousin in this december first week and its takes minimum time as compared to other e-commerce website. It takes just 2-3 days to deliver the dress. I haven't expected that minimum time just because I paid online for that dress and I was worried just because of online shopping but indianroots make me totally wrong and proved that this is the best platform to shop online.

nehaa6
1/22/16

I am regular customer of Indianroots & at present their rates are very cheap & genuine & their delivery is very accurate. It is my favorite online shopping store my all experiences with Indianroots are very very good. They are providing good quality with a heavy discount. Overall I'm fully satisfied with their services.

ritar11
1/20/16

I must say the website is very good and products are premium. It is packed with all new trending goods. Like the styles that are quite famous among the youngsters. What I like about Indianroots is that it provides clothing for every age group. The products are also not that much costly and is easily affordable by all

smikshag
1/18/16

I was looking for salwar suit online and came across this e-commerce site. The website looks stylish, fashionable and different. Under this category, I was blown with the kind of salwar suit being sold. Not typical, very classy and looks designer. The quality of the product was amazing and the delivery services were quick enough. Thank you Indianroots and I would recommend Indian Roots to everyone.

promilal1
1/15/16

The skirts and the skirts Sets that Indianroots are providing are beautiful, classic, eye catching, exotic. My sister was very much found of skirts and wanted to buy the particular skirts but could not find it anywhere. Then one day while surfing the net I came across Indianroots and found that skirts there and gifted it to my sister. It was amazing and my sister really loved it. Thank You Indianroots for providing variety of stuff and trends.

asham1
1/13/16

Recently I was searching some of the Indian websites and found Indianroots. Frankly speaking I was very must Impressed by the name of the site and wanted to search more about. I also visited the site and must say that it is one of the site in which Indian culture is reflected. The variety of design, quality and the fabric provided seem to be good. Although its not that famous site but I believe that quality speaks for itself and this can said of Indianroots as well. Lovely site, would like to buy from it in future.

aashir
1/7/16

Indianroots is one of the fastest growing online shopping site, and most known online shopping website, it has great deals and many different types of brands to choose from, they offers branded clothes and the fabrics and quality of products is worth and the price is also very affordable, and they give a great discounts during festive seasons, .For me indianroots is very trust worthy.

sohik
1/6/16

Highly recommended to all who are in love with traditional wear.. Best apparels I found on indianroots, classy design, and very affordable. All in all it is one of the best site you can anytime visit.

konikas
1/5/16

Indianroots is a fantastic site to shop a lot things not only clothes but yes with wide variety of accessories.. its became my first choice to shop online.. amazing design with wonderful combinations of colour and more important we can find out accessories with that.. no need to find anything else.. superb site one in all.

jayas4
1/3/16

Hi,I would like to share my experience with Indainroots.Recently I had attended a friend's wedding in which she looked amazing and most beautiful bride.I asked her from where did she buy her bridal lehenga.She recommended Indainroots to me.Recently I visited the site and was amazed at the qulaity of products available here.Amazing online store.

deekshitham
1/1/16

I had to gift my husband a watch on our first anniversary. But then the budget I thought got exceeded, so I was extremely confused. Then I tried Indian roots, thank god in the same budget I not only managed a watch for but also a very classy tie. As he is very fond of ties. Luckily he loved the gifts. I am so glad that I checked Indian roots before buying anything from the market.

dakshak
1/1/16

I have been using this website for long for ordering accessories, clothes online. I have always liked Indianroots service. I will continue to be Indianroot user and expecting them to continue the same level of service to maintain good customer relationship.

aaraynad
12/30/15

.Hi I would like to share my experience with Indianroots.Recently one of my friend visited India from US and in order to welcome her I gave her a beautiful saree from Indian roots and trust me she loved it a lot.The moment she wore that saree she looked elegant.Indian roots has in this brand to give a taditional touch to the people.And when she was going back she bought 5-6 sarees more.Thank you Indian roots for bringing in smile on my friends face.

deepikas2
12/29/15

As a child everyone wants their santa to give them gifts and since parents are the santa themselves,they tend gift the best they can.Recently I got a Earrings as a christmas gift from my santa.And i must say they were divine, exquisite, magnificent.I seriously dont have words to describe the design and the quality of the product.I wore this earrings yesterday and everyone was like what a earring and asked me from where you got it.Then I told them that my santa gifted me and its from Indian roots.

neetug
12/23/15

Hi, I would like to share my experience with Indian roots. It was my wedding and I was uncertain as to which material to choose, where to buy from. Then one of my friends recommended to go for online shopping but I was not sure whether to buy online or not as it was of the most important day of my life and I don't want to spoil it because of the clothes. Then just for the sake of my friend went through the site and the first word that came was simply "wow".

shivalim
12/22/15

I wanted to purchase some ethic wear to gift it to one of my friend as a wedding gift but was uncertain from where to buy.Then one of my friend recommended Indian roots to me and I am glad that she did.I ordered a classic silk saree for her.But was disappointed as the colour that I ordered was not the same.But I must appriciate their customer services that they revert back quickly and provided me with the same colour within the few days.I am happy to be associated with Indain roots.Would buy from Indain roots next time as well.

shrutis6
12/18/15

i really liked their services.. they deliverd my order on time... even quick than other site. i very much love the dress which i ordered.. first i thought that the price is bit high but after seeing my anarkali suit.. i just amazed that price is not so high as they deliverd the quality is more better or u can say best.i really liked their services and always like to shop from here..

darpanikap1
12/17/15

Indianroots is best for ethnic wear.. i ordered a saree and a anarkali suit on the ocassion of my cousin's wedding..For the first time i ordered anything from online portal. i ordered the dresses on the recommendation of my sister as she also ordered some dresses from here..and she is the regular visitor of this site.. i was very tensed or u can say excited to see the saree and suit.. but after the order delivered at my home i felt reliefed because the saree and suit was amazing.. i love the design, work and fabric.. amazing shopping from here.. thanks indianroots..

sonalid
12/17/15

Indianroots is an amazing shopping website and it has all kind of stuff!!! Pretty clothes and pretty jewelry!!! I love their collection and I have a lot of jewelry pieces that I have bought from this website. I am a big fan of this website!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

IndianRoots.in?