Review of IndianRoots.in

care@indianroots.com

5 reviews with 1 star

brim4
9/20/16

I ordered about 20 saris for myself and friends. I was told each sari was in supply and I would receive in about two weeks, which would have been great because our event was a month later in June. No saris. Then I was told a week later I would receive. After my event, but okay, we'll wear to next event. Then told two weeks later. Then nothing. . . . still nothing . . . then I asked about my order . . . then a month . . . and now OCTOBER 2016. I placed and PAID IN FULL in the beginning of May 2016. We have missed SEVEN events, now going on eight, and all I get is, 'sorry' . . . they offer nothing to make it 'right' or even tolerable, just you get it when you get it . . .

Tip for consumers: Just . . . don't . . .

I have no photos to offer because I have nothing I've paid for. I've got plenty of delaying e-mails, though.

leemaj
12/11/15

my order num-100136019,delivery of my product was delayed , followed by delay in my refund. There is no proper communication to the customer as what is happening on the status of request/complaint.The product was returned on 4/12/15 thro reverse pickup request no-652180 ,for which I need to send so many request then it was arrange deliberately. Now would like to know the status of my refund, As I was not able to reach them thro the numbers provided as it says 24/7 busy. Iam reaching them thro sitejabber.com. As they prefer this channel more appropriate for them.Iam fedup of this single transaction !!! If there is any genuine customer service oriented person ,arrange for a callback as we r unable to reach u atanycost. just update the customers about their request/complaint either thro SMS / EMAIL.

sn130
9/8/15

After 3 of my 5 orders were cancelled. Refund was converted into store credit so all my money is blocked. This time I again placed an order for 10 new items to utilize the store credit and additional order (order 100120921) and I have already started receiving emails of Items getting cancelled. Why do you charge the consumer upfront if there is no control over whether the item will be delivered or not? Customers, ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

poojag2
7/10/15

I am facing same problem.
but I am not ready to accept the situation
I am rather preparing to file a complaint against them in consumer court

priyankam3
7/6/15

today in search of lehengas I visited indianroots.in website.. I saw few lehengas in their website even in myntra and jabong also the same brand lehengas are available.. And you know what there is a huge price variation on the MRP.. I saw Triveni brand lehengas while those lehengas MRP is around 10000-15000 in jabong and myntra the same lehengas are above 20000 in Indianroots.com. and they are giving 80% discounts on the MRP.. I dont understand this logic.. Why is the product cost inflated in the first place and now pretending to be selling at huge discounts which is all cheating.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

IndianRoots.in?