This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

IndianRoots.in

IndianRoots.in has a consumer rating of 3.92 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IndianRoots.in also ranks 93rd among Indian Clothing sites.

• i had ordered three saree from indianroots and i must say they delivered the saree on exact date..
  • I really like their delivery procedure and customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IndianRoots.in?

“Lovely skirts”

promila l.
1/15/16

The skirts and the skirts Sets that Indianroots are providing are beautiful, classic, eye catching, exotic. My sister was very much found of skirts and wanted to buy the particular skirts but could not find it anywhere. Then one day while surfing the net I came across Indianroots and found that skirts there and gifted it to my sister. It was amazing and my sister really loved it. Thank You Indianroots for providing variety of stuff and trends.

“Unprofessional, unreliable”

S N.
9/8/15

After 3 of my 5 orders were cancelled. Refund was converted into store credit so all my money is blocked. This time I again placed an order for 10 new items to utilize the store credit and additional order (order 100120921) and I have already started receiving emails of Items getting cancelled. Why do you charge the consumer upfront if there is no control over whether the item will be delivered or not? Customers, ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

saree (10) customer service (4) shopping websites (3) anarkali suit (3)
sn130
September 8th, 2015
brim4
September 20th, 2016
I ordered about 20 saris for myself and friends. I was told each sari was in supply and I would receive in about two weeks, which would have been great because our event was a month later in June. No saris. Then I was told a week later I would receive. After my event, but okay, we'll wear to next event. Then told two weeks later. Then nothing. . . . still nothing . . . then I asked about my order . . . then a month . . . and now OCTOBER 2016. I placed and PAID IN FULL in the beginning of May 2016. We have missed SEVEN events, now going on eight, and all I get is, 'sorry' . . . they offer nothing to make it 'right' or even tolerable, just you get it when you get it . . .

Tip for consumers: Just . . . don't . . .

I have no photos to offer because I have nothing I've paid for. I've got plenty of delaying e-mails, though.

poojag2
July 10th, 2015
I am facing same problem.
but I am not ready to accept the situation
I am rather preparing to file a complaint against them in consumer court
priyankam3
July 6th, 2015
today in search of lehengas I visited indianroots.in website.. I saw few lehengas in their website even in myntra and jabong also the same brand lehengas are available.. And you know what there is a huge price variation on the MRP.. I saw Triveni brand lehengas while those lehengas MRP is around 10000-15000 in jabong and myntra the same lehengas are above 20000 in Indianroots.com. and they are giving 80% discounts on the MRP.. I dont understand this logic.. Why is the product cost inflated in the first place and now pretending to be selling at huge discounts which is all cheating.
leemaj
December 11th, 2015
my order num-100136019,delivery of my product was delayed , followed by delay in my refund. There is no proper communication to the customer as what is happening on the status of request/complaint.The product was returned on 4/12/15 thro reverse pickup request no-652180 ,for which I need to send so many request then it was arrange deliberately. Now would like to know the status of my refund, As I was not able to reach them thro the numbers provided as it says 24/7 busy. Iam reaching them thro sitejabber.com. As they prefer this channel more appropriate for them.Iam fedup of this single transaction !!! If there is any genuine customer service oriented person ,arrange for a callback as we r unable to reach u atanycost. just update the customers about their request/complaint either thro SMS / EMAIL.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

With a hand picked selection of high-end designer wear, hand crafted home linen, exquisite accessories and more, we are a selectively curated marketplace where global Indians can come together to shop, share and fall in love with the best ethnic produc...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IndianRoots.in?

Have a question about IndianRoots.in?