Review of IndiaFilings

Tel: +91 (044) 4024 7777
info@indiafilings.com

swatig12
1/21/19

Pathetic experience so far. After sending all documents before one month for company registration, they work super slow with no updates. Plus we were blessed with handover between 2 employees Pradap and Ashwin who just lost our courier.
If you are taking their services, ensure you keeep aside atleast an hour of followup time to understand what is goin on

chetans16
1/12/19

We would like to thank you and the entire indiafilings team for getting our request worked timely. It was kind to get this done with such a diligence and that too with ease. I really appreciate the way to discuss the things.

natarajanp
1/12/19

Register trademark has done excellent service with regular feed back and we are very much satisfied. IndiaFilings people provided very appreciable service in completing trade mark problem. Excellent services. Fastly complete my registration.

rajkumara
1/10/19

GST Software compatible for agencies and enterprises is meant to turn income tax return, filling service is great. It's is regimented software with rich features and is easy to use with least efforts. It's made accounting simple then ever. The highly capable software carries out everything with great accuracy in the least time.

nirajeshm
1/10/19

Best support agent especially Indiafilings. Always in touch and very customer friendly. Few more agents like Mamatha will earn company positive feedback and good customer reviews. Little suggestion is that company should have little more knowledge base regarding our queries. Best supportive good interactive people.

raghut1
1/9/19

Very nice follow up and advisory support. Happy to have vetriselvi as my agent to get this OPC Registration completed. She was very helpful, when I had problems with LLP and PLC registrations and finally completed the OPC registration, thank u team.

hanishk
1/9/19

I would like to place on record, the tremendous patience, genuineness and timeliness of effort, along with excellent co-ordination displayed by parthiban during the filing of my trademark. He is a through professional. I truly thank him.

prabodhd
1/9/19

Horrible company.. they just dont care about customer, i have sent them 4-5 emails for a update but their executives conveniently ignore the emails.. They are one of the worst company i have ever dealt with...never ever deal with them. Its a fraud company...

rohitj18
1/7/19

Asked DSC for DGFT. Price offered INR 988. Reconfirmed and have in writing. After payment process (Mukesh) backtracked and now, saying for refund. we asked for full refund as it was their mistake. Got a call from Mr. Ashfaq(email id from freshdesk), got threaten (whatever i wanted i can do but no 100% refund) over phone and further, on email also.Worst case of making fun of professionalism.Bad behaviour by employee.

vishwam
1/4/19

worst documentation process
never ever trust these people
fooling us around
no professionalism at all .
if you ask any quires their reply is you have to do it .
we cannot do it instead of you replies poornima sahu
mahendra is the person who promised that the documentation process will take only 15 days time
but more then a months time there is no proper reply from any one
there is no tap that you can contact to them .
i thought enough is enough and just asked for the refund
they refused that and disconnected the calls

PIssed OFF with the services!!

will never suggest this to my enemy too!!

shaileshw
12/29/18

I would like to place on record the tremendous patience, genuineness and timeliness of effort, along with excellent coordination displayed by Parthiban during the filing of my trademark. He is a through professional. I truely him

ashwanit3
12/29/18

Clever and imaginative, builds strong and effective working relationships, recognizes the needs of others and reaches out to lend a helping hand, is capable of distinguished performance in a higher level position.

mathewp22
12/29/18

I have been wanting to do IT Return myself since ages, India filings helped me do it. Absolutely simple, straight forwarded. Loved it. Already recommended to couple friends and got some to do it. Best customer services. User friendly. I am satisfied than you all.

alanv30
12/27/18

Very good experience in websites, filings process quickly complete, with simple. Easy to understand interface, able to file ITR in quickly from uploading to complete, filing interest income etc.. definitely recommend f assistance is needed for filing.

vijoyp
12/27/18

I would really like to say thanks to indiafilings staff for the satisfactory service from your organization offered to us. I would like to appreciate the way you do business and your services were perfect and your staff is also well mannered. I like to admit that it is rare to find high standards of genuineness and reliability in the business world. Thank you and to your entire IndiaFilings team.

aishwaryas2
12/27/18

Lourdu Anjali was excellent. She answered all our queries and helped us to set up our startup company. So happy the way she coordinated with us. I would you like to thank lourdu anjali a once again here. Good responsible people best interaction of registration process. Thank you indiafilings.

sureshk30
12/25/18

Hi, very good staff and very polite and would refer to even known person of my friends in case if they are looking to start a company, I would say go ahead with indiafilings the best people to serve your needs easily at your convenience of time they take all responsibility in the doing the work on behalf of you and you can relax they will do everything for you. The best company. short time to get my company registration. Thank you.

ashishk43
12/25/18

I was assigned to one of "so called" credible rep who doesnt have the basic manner or courtesy to call his customer who is chasing to find status of the work. more than 20 calls, whatsapp messages and sms. Still no reply, does'nt pick my calls. After a point in time you loose trust. I am sorry either you (indiafiling) fire them or teach them that its the customer who pay for their salary. Seriously fed up.

arunu1
12/22/18

Beneath is really a hardworking person and helped me in completing the company registration. He clarified all my doubts and contacted me whenever I asked for a help. I am totally satisfied with Indiafilings team as they took almost 1 month done my entire company registration. All the best.

dileepv1
12/22/18

Good job!. Most of the conditions customers even dont know what they want because they dont have good knowledge like you. You have to analize from customers data and you need to provide your best to customers.

vishalc10
12/22/18

Actually survey portal permission only 5 star but I give you 100 star.Easily handled client with your communication scale and multiple languages is your plus point thanks and regards galaxy enterprise india Kerala.

sravanm
12/22/18

Farzana is excellent adviser. She handled our company incorporation very well and everything was very much professional. She collected documents without any hassle, followed up on calls, updated communication by email and phone everyday without any delay. She is very calm, composed and supportive all the time. I would be more then happy to work with Adviser team anytime for any future engagement. She is rock star adviser. Wish her all the best.

sureshb15
12/21/18

Thanks your service is excellent, please take a kind note to update us once in a week. Overall engagement with indiafilings is very good.

saveen
12/21/18

Monisha was very helpful in getting my GST Registration done, she responded in very nice manner and cleared my doubts whenever I called, responded to my call backs. will definitely like to work with her again, if required in future. please pass my appreciation feedback to her. thanks.

yuy9
12/20/18

Nice and timely followup of all the procedures done by Ms Naga Krishnaveni. Only scope of improvement is to be a little more clear on the detailed timeline/estimated timeline in a chronological order that could be given in a written format by mail so that the barrier of only oral communication can be avoided. Overall very customer friendly, patiently listening to customer and timely service given. Thanks.

Let us make a move with letters and file a complaint at condumerforum..

By Timir N.

Hi Santosh, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

Helpful answer -1

Hi Kunal, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi avni , please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi Arun, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi Savio, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards,

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi Chandrashekhar, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi zahoor, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi ramnathrao, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IndiaFilings staff and other customers.

5 Photos for IndiaFilings