Review of IndiaFilings

Tel: +91 (044) 4024 7777
info@indiafilings.com

shubhama5
3/21/19

Stay away from these thieves, they make false commitments. Once they get the money their way of talking will change and your work will not be done. Will stop responding and keep your money!

rajeshg17
3/16/19

The best and very patient and understanding about my requirements. Induafilings businesss adviser team regular contact and kept me posted about the development the procedures starting till finish. Not delay to get opc registration quick followup services.

prakashs13
3/16/19

Hi, Great service on the part of GSTIN registration, I got my TRN & ARN on the same day of payment. Mr Balasubramanian was full of great help, made me understand the process for gstin registration and return filings. Their LEDGERS software is of great use, I can create invoice and also do GST return filings from using the LEDGERS software.
Kudos !!! Business really made easy thru you guys. Keep up the good work.

mds79
3/16/19

They doesnt know how to work and they dont even understand what you say.... They just want you to make their payments and thats all and if try to contact them through the numbers half of the time they are busy.... Bloody frauds and cheat

ritheshy
3/15/19

Indiafilings made business registration more easy and simple. I recommend Indiafilings for startup. Thank you for the best service at affordable price and also thank you so much for entire Indiafilings team. Best service. All the best.

vijayk61
3/14/19

Hi, fantastic way, answering every question I had to responding the team. Follow up with me regularly and adapting with my timelines. The good improvement for indiafilings staff in general is that the coordination between department when paper documents verifications quickly completed. Fantastic job whole team.

gajendras5
3/13/19

Very nice follow up and advisory support. Happy to have varthini as my agent to get this OPC registration completed. She was very helpful to complete my company registration. Thank you for your support.

biswajits2
3/13/19

Best and excellent support , i would really appreciate business advisor team at indiafilings, having patience yo guide me through documents snd preparing all the formalities to register my company. I will call at anytime to indiafilinfs team but clarify my doubts in all times. I would definitely refer indiafilings for my friends and associates. Thank you.

wasima7
3/11/19

Hi, very good staff and very polite and would refer to every known person of my friends in case if they are looking to start a company, I would say go ahead with indiafilings.com the best people to serve your needs easily at your convenience of time they take all responsibility in the doing the work on behalf of indiafilings and can relax they will do everything for you. The best company ever I have worked to start my company every one, clarify all your doubts easily with Indiafilings they will help you all. Thank you.

dhineshs1
3/11/19

My company registration quickly completed by Indiafilings. Clarified my all doubts and contacted me whenever I asked for a help. I am totally satisfied with Indiafilings team as they took almost 1month to get my company registration.

pardeeps7
3/9/19

Cleaver and imaginative, builds strong and effective working relationship, recognizes the needs of others and reaches out to lend a helping hand, is capable of distinguished performance in a higher level position. Thank you for your supportive of all team.

shamilig
3/5/19

In my experience the service are excellent both in the speedy and easy to complete online process and in the one to one attention received from the customers service, they are in close contact with the client along the whole process. Recommended to all. Thank you Mr.George

safdarh
2/26/19

I would like to appreciate the way you do business and your services were perfect and your staff is also well mannered. I would like to admit that it is rare to find high standards of genuineness and reliability in the today business world. Thank you and to your entire indiafilings team.

sonup5
2/25/19

Excellent service. Anjali is a excellent business advisor.she answered all our queries and helped us to set up our startup company. So happy the way she coordinated with us. I would like to thank Indiafilings team.

bharanid
2/25/19

Nice and expected kind of customer service . Cool customer experience. The concerned person is respecting the customers in proper manner. Prompt response and service, surely I will recommend to many people(silent marketer). Hope these will be maintained for a long time experience.

hirenp8
2/25/19

Good job.. in most of the conditions customers even don't know what they want because they dont have knowledge like you. You how to analyse from customers data and you need to provide your best to customers.

pareshv
2/25/19

Excellent adviser. Our company incorporation very well and everything was very much professional. She collected documents without any hassle, followed up on calls, updated communication by email and phone everyday without any delay. Composed supportive all the time. I would be more then happy to work at India filings anytime for any future engagement. Wish you all the best.

shamshers2
2/25/19

Indiafilings was very helpful in getting my GST Registration done, responded in very nice manner and cleared my doubts whenever I called, responded to my call backs. Will definitely like to work her again, if required in future. Thanks.

rajal2
2/24/19

She was closely followed up on this and ensured that this completed ASAP, as llp registration is completed on time. She is very prompt and committed. Would recommend her for any other customers.

abhirajt
2/24/19

My companies all filing and some of the registrations are done by indiafilings business advisor team. Well knowledge and most efficient work compare to others. I have and will recommend Indiafilings to every friends these need to filing service.

amity7
2/24/19

Supported to complete the process and database by day followed the process. Also completed the company registration process as earlier. We really happy to get the incorporate of our company. He has clear my doubts at all times without hesitate so we really very satisfied.

nirajg3
2/24/19

Thanks for your service is excellent. Overall engagement with indiafilings is very good. Nice and timely provide services. Good responsible staff members. Thank you all.

rasibb
2/22/19

My company registration process quickly completed. I would recommend you and your company to any of my friends looking for anything related to company startup or registrations your professional attitude and approach was so good. I am very much satisfied with your assistance. Thank you.

gowthamv2
2/22/19

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and express my appreciation for the through and professional assistance you provided me during my company registration. Your communication and organization skill very nice. I appreciate your timely feedback and guidance in helping me navigate through the registration process and ICFO portal. Indiafilings team is true professional and excellent in your role. your knowledge and experience was of great benefit to me and I sincerely appreciate it.. once again thank you..!

dinkym
2/22/19

Nice. Thanks for working on this. Let me know if you need any details for contact india filings staff members regarding the income and expenditure. Easily filing my tax to be paid. Excellent communication.

Let us make a move with letters and file a complaint at condumerforum..

By Timir N.

Hi Santosh, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

Helpful answer -1

Hi Kunal, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi Arun, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi avni , please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi Savio, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards,

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi Chandrashekhar, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi zahoor, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative

Hi ramnathrao, please send us your phone number and email address. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Regards, IndiaFilings.com

By Lionel C., IndiaFilings Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IndiaFilings staff and other customers.

7 Photos for IndiaFilings