Independent

Independent has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Independent ranks 4th among News Other sites.

How would you rate Independent?

“Unbias News”

Ron W.
9/26/18

I read this news publication daily to get informed on international and national news. Unlike CNN or Fox news, The Independent presents the facts and nothing more. I find that many mainstream media outlets seem to tell the news through a political viewpoint. Independent is pure in the fact that it does not.

“Left bias”

Makena J.
11/19/20

This site tells you nothing but lies and rubs salt in your wounds in order to put you down even more. This site is meant to discourage you, and I saw this one stupid article about a woman who was a successful sugar baby about to marry her sugar daddy. But that is an extremely rare case, as I've observed and from my own experience trying sugar dating. Do not trust the independent.

makenaj
November 19th, 2020

ronw82
September 26th, 2018

danieli15
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Independent staff and other customers.

The world's most free-thinking newspaper. Read the Independent at: http://www.independent.co.uk

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Independent?

Have a question about Independent?