European Union

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.9 / 5

European Union has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. European Union ranks 133rd among News Other sites.

How would you rate European Union?

“New Tax for Webshop items bought outside Europe”

Whistle B.
7/6/21

I bought an item in India, hardly $45.00. It was held since 26th of June in the country I live in. And then July 1st I got the message it has to be cleared. Yeah, right. I could have been delivered in those 5 days (several times). It will cost me $23.00. For an item with a value of S45.00! This is a way for the EU to earn money over the back of consumers. Needless to say, I will not pay, and the item will be sent back. And I probably will lose my money. Thank you worthless and useless and money thieves of the European Union.

whistleb4
July 6th, 2021

It will cost me $23.00. For an item with a value of S45.00!
This is a way for the EU to earn money over the back of consumers.
Thank you worthless and useless and money thieves of the European Union.

Tip for consumers:
That they should think before acting. And think about the inhabitants also, instead only of their own pocket.

gangstak
February 27th, 2017

It will fail like everyone who has tried before the EU. rip in pepperoni. Also its essentially ruled by germany so you can aruge that the 3rd reich has finally won europe for a bit.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the European Union staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about European Union?

Have a question about European Union?