Independencevanlines reviews

independencevanlines.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

carolh152
9/6/18

I admit I am a total novice about moving companies and I got taken to the max by Independence Van lines- These guys are brokers- not movers like they advertise. They sold out my move to the lowest, most unethical, sleeziest people- not licensed and I didn't realize or know about it until the furniture was on the truck. Independence never informed me of the people they sold my furniture to- so I couldn't do any research on my own (even if I knew what to look for) and then INDEPEDENCE totally washed their hands of the whole deal and were no help at all! In fact, at the end when I was desperately reaching out to them to help get the furniture back from the subcontractor, INDEPENDENCE sold us out to- I made almost daily calls to both companies- Ray made a call to the other movers and called me with this little tidbit- Ray- "I have good news and bad news" Me: "I haven't had any good news" Ray: "The good news is that your stuff is in Oregon, the bad news is that it is in a lake." Hearty guffaw on Ray's part- How is that for service. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY WHAT SO EVER!

Questions? Get answers from the Independencevanlines staff and other customers.

Independencevanlines?