JamesKateRoofingandConstruction reviews

Mansfield,, TX 76063, United States
dustin@DallasFtWorthRoofer.com

bronat
5/25/19

If you are a property owner, looking for best roofing contractors in Irving, Irving Roofing Pro is right here for you. They are experts in roofing, repairs and replacements. Go for Irving roofing contractors and get value for money service.For more information kindly visit to our website @ irvingroofingpro.com

daniels199
4/4/16

I noticed my roof had some wavy shingles so I called James Kate Roofing. I spoke and met with Dustin Eatman. He was punctual, professional, and polite. He answered all my questions concerning my roof, and then gave me an excellent quote to get the process started. The roofing crew began the work bright and early, was very thorough, and did a great job. My new roof looks great, and I would definitely recommend James Kate Roofing to all my friends and family.

km124
4/4/16

You cannot have a better repair experience than the one I had with James Kate Roofing! They operate with integrity and honesty. There was no hassle or haggling about prices. They remain true to their word! They walk you through each step of the process with full explanations and details. They have a great team of workers that go the extra mile in order to make sure the job is done properly. Not only did I save on my out of pocket expenses, but, the workers took care of additional repairs! Talk about great customer service! James Kate has gained a customer for life! If you need any type of roofing repair. No need to go anywhere else. James Kate is the best in the Metroplex!

Questions? Get answers from the JamesKateRoofingandConstruction staff and other customers.

JamesKateRoofingandConstruction?