Incontinence Products Direct reviews

jeanf84
Jean F.
11/9/18

This was the second time we bought from here. The first time the product didn't show up. I had to chase it. They then delivered to a different location as it was no longer viable at the one given at the time, with no additional cost.

Second purchase, paid a lot of money for delivery, and still didn't come. I had to chase it up again. The customer service was not great on the phone and a lot stalling tactics to fix the problem. My mother went without because of the sloppy service.

This time they showed up a week late. This is not acceptable, especially when paying the prices of a prompt service.

Also we only received a text about the delivery avoiding any apology or reconciliation as to the bad service.

When companies stuff up so royally and we are doing the work for them. Then they need to show they want our service. We were not given back the delivery fee, we did not received another box for the inconvenience and stress caused to us. Not even a proper apology.

That is not acceptable.

michaelg869
Michael G.
9/6/18

Parcel delivered promptly.Very happy with the overall service. Had some problems with the order as i some how ended up with the order being classified as a pickup(My fault). Had some problems converting to delivery and paying delivery fee. I will have to be careful with the next order as the order form is confusing.

audreym45
4/7/18

Easy peasy!! The website has improved as previous orders always found a glitch and I would have to phone the order through. So .. super happy

pamelab163
Pamela B.
3/14/18

Pretty good ... but the system refuses to accept that I am a returning customer ... even though it shows my email address and a password!!

carolq6
Carol Q.
2/28/18

Ordered on a Monday, expected items a few days later.....not received by Friday so sent off an email re delivery time. Items ordered 2.
First item in the afternoon Monday, 2nd item Wednesday! Not sure why not taped together as 2nd item small.
Usually delivery time much quicker!
As might have been a one off will still order items from them. Tho will order perhaps 2 weeks before needed.

fayf14
FAY F.
2/24/18

Have been ordering products for my mother for the past 12 mnths . Great communication on the progress of orders . Their products are great especially the Disposable Pull up pants they are the best quality we have found and well priced.

joans176
Joan S.
1/17/18

Good service ,but was told by a person it's was on its way , but did not arrive & then rang again , & they said it would arrive next week, so my order took over 7 days to arrive ,otherwise the service is great

julietteh4
Juliette H.
1/10/18

Website is difficult to use.
Shopping cart is not obvious.
Each time I order I struggle with the online process- needs to be streamlined.

carolh206
Carol H.
12/14/17

Cool!

But with 2nd delivery one item was missing, much emailing was sorted and missing item sent.....thankyou

theresac96
Theresa C.
12/12/17

I am happy with the price and quality of product every time I buy. But there was a huge delay in shipping this time with my products being shipped separately and I was not notified of what is going on. I hope this will not happen again as my experience has always been great shopping with them.

audreym46
11/29/17

The website is not as user-friendly as it could be ... I have difficulties every time (oops ... perhaps it is me!)

julietteh5
Juliette H.
11/8/17

Had terrible trouble trying to order on sipunday night via internet.
Would prefer site to keep favourites as I order same item all the time.

foulam
Foula M.
9/3/17

Very easy to navigate around site and place order.
Hopefully I won't have a day like last time on delivery.

deepaj3
Deepa J.
8/6/17

The Site said free shipping for Metro area but I was charged for shipping and when I pointed out that you web page says free shipping I was told it was a mistake and thanks for pointing it out and was still charged. Not a great service for a new customer.

carolh254
Carol H.
7/30/17

Thought item that was ordered on Friday afternoon would arrive Monday maybe Tue but was delivered on the Wednesday.
Delivery says 24 to 48hrs. Delivery came from Melbourne to Werribee.

lynneh41
LYNNE H.
7/18/17

Some of the the site was hard to navigate
ie the create account , and login was not very noticeable

graemeh5
Graeme H.
6/29/17

When I commenced the logging in of items for the checkout, the web-site offered a special of 10% off for three cartons or more.
This offer disappeared soon after ordering three cartons instead of the two proposed.

edwardm244
Edward M.
6/29/17

People were home when the courier attempted delivery.

Instead of trying to delivery again the courier just left it at a pick up point.

warrens51
warren s.
6/29/17

it was easy to use when i get the product and how fast it takes to get it will tell me if I will keep using you guys

derekm98
Derek M.
6/29/17

it was difficult , it took me awhile to figure out and that is why i tried to email and called you over the phone

janen43
jane n.
6/29/17

tnt is crap - no communications and took 2 weeks to deliver - still haven't received

talked with Arthur on the phone today who was very helpful and very good at de-escalating my frustration
as I said to him although the products i have purchased are for my 'little brother' with down's syndrome I work as a gp in aged care and intellectual disability and frequently field questions regarding incontinence products hence this order was really a 'test purchase'.

Depending on the quality of the products i have ordered I will given your organisation another opportunity but I really am very disappointed with the lack of communication and in particular the inordinate length of time to deliver from dispatch (Arthur reports the packages have been in the tnt adelaide depot since 16/02/2017 according to your records)

audreym47
6/29/17

site has a tendency to "loop"; the chatline is (not surprisingly) always monitored immediately although the responses are very good when they come (the maximum delay was an hour). The service is friendly and very prompt and the advice clear and helpful.

joans177
Joan S.
6/29/17

First time user my experience was great service was excellent all my question asked was explained with a smile & when I had ordered I realised that the day of the delivery I had to go out unexpectedly so rang them & they said that they would advise the delivery people to leave them in a safe place . Which they did & when I got home my delivery was there , so I would recommend them to other people for there great service , thanks Arthur for you help .

sunjayk1
Sunjay K.
6/29/17

Shopping experience is good.
let's see the product to be sure - As what you say is that you guarantee.
Regards,

nickyr14
Nicky R.
6/29/17

My first time on your site. If I like the products I will become a regular and promote you widely in my networks (aged care and disability).

While the overall sizing is good, there seems to be not enough room for the bum, even ones that are not excessively large - more to do with the design. Probably designed by a man!

When I have used the product it made me think that I should try the premium level products. Curious to see how different they may be.

Questions? Get answers from the Incontinence Products Direct staff and other customers.

Incontinence Products Direct?