Ilovepets.biz

Ilovepets.biz has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ilovepets.biz also ranks 11th among Fish Store sites.

How would you rate Ilovepets.biz?

“These guys email you about making money and...”

Nina A.
11/20/09

These guys email you about making money and then let you try the site for 1.95... I thought I was buying the right to purchase pet products. Instead I found out they started charging me 39.95 a month to own a store and sell their stuff. I tried to get them to reverse the charge when I discovered what it really was and they refused. ... for a lousy 40 bucks they created mucho bad will. I never heard from them again after my initial look and didn't remember who they were until they showed up on my creditcard... no mail.. no subsequent emails about thanking me for being a store or anything... this is totally a scam to get folks 40 bucks a month... of course they are covered in the fine print... pages and pages... don't ever go there.

ninaa
November 20th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Ilovepets.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ilovepets.biz?

Have a question about Ilovepets.biz?