ExoticFishShop.net reviews

Tel: 774-400-4598

blaket22
9/13/19
I ordered an Azul Peacock Bass from exoticfishshop, the seller promptly sent out my order and even texted me on top of an email to keep me up to date with the shipment. The fish arrived healthy and hardly stressed at all! I read the other harsh review and admittedly laughed about the "busting my balls" thing. In all seriousness the seller is a friendly businessman and and even I know theres usually a 2 hour window after receiving a fish to report a problem.
stuartt10
3/24/17
This place is a joke. Purchased 3 fish, 2 came live and well...3rd one was 1/2 dead on arrival. If you ever deal with fish you would understand that being moved or disturbed causes "stress". I acclimated the fish to my tank hoping it was just that.. stress.. within 24hrs it was dead. When I contacted the company within minutes of its death I received a reply stating "we guarantee Alive on arrival" which means a 1/2 dead fish is alive. He offered me a 50% discount on buying the same fish again which in customer service is a slap in the face. After a few emails back and forth I will post his email.
Stephen Obrian
You just need to contact us when fish isn't up to par you put in your tank w other species pic on him his tail is shredded you spend all this time trying to bust my balls yet no contact when he arrives not good customer!! I'll send another fish no charge please always advise when arrive. If your getting a 15 day guarantee your paying to much for the fish and the shipping charges are prob also crazy!!
..... this is the response from a business man? If you go to his site you will only see good reviews. I tried to post mine but it "has to be approved" in which he deleted. He has 9 good reviews and has probably deleted 900 bad ones. He has no store, not on yelp, not with the better business bureau.. guy works out of a basement ripping people off. I do not want another fish for free with insults. The fish that died was the biggest in the tank. 1 out of the other 2 was smaller than most and is 100% fine. I took a picture of the dead fish for him and he says the "tail is snipped" in which it actually was not. The discoloration after death made it look that way. This guy, this below zero company needs to be shut down. Period

Questions? Get answers from the ExoticFishShop.net staff and other customers.

ExoticFishShop.net?