ExoticFishShop.net

ExoticFishShop.net has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ExoticFishShop.net also ranks 5th among Fish Store sites. The most common issues with ExoticFishShop.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ExoticFishShop.net?

“Jardini”

Danny v.
4/2/20

Ordered a golden jardini from exotic fish shop and they came through amazingly. Over night shipped it and was here the next day. They are veer knowledgeable about the fish and all the questions I had they answered. Great place to shop at. Will be doing a lot more business with them. Thank you guys

“2 puffers, both died”

Casey S.
2/10/20

First purchase snowflake fugu puffer, $70, arrived, acclimated to a healthy tank, survived 2 weeks, severe infection, did not survive. Tank mates not affected. Owner stated arrived healthy. Second purchase MBU puffer. $80. Acclimated to a 75 gallon tank, survived 4 days. Contact owner Steve, water tested perfect. Refused refund of any kind. Fish arrived alive. End of conversation. Offered 25% off another diseased fish. 12 year old boy who saved his money for his "dream fish". Pathetic

dannyv102
April 2nd, 2020
joshuak191
May 9th, 2020
Have ordered from Steve 5 times and there's always great communication and the fish arrive healthy, quickly and as described.
Highly recommend
blaket22
September 13th, 2019
I ordered an Azul Peacock Bass from exoticfishshop, the seller promptly sent out my order and even texted me on top of an email to keep me up to date with the shipment. The fish arrived healthy and hardly stressed at all! I read the other harsh review and admittedly laughed about the "busting my balls" thing. In all seriousness the seller is a friendly businessman and and even I know theres usually a 2 hour window after receiving a fish to report a problem.
caseys134
February 10th, 2020
12 year old boy who saved his money for his "dream fish".
Pathetic
stuartt10
March 24th, 2017
This place is a joke. Purchased 3 fish, 2 came live and well... 3rd one was 1/2 dead on arrival. If you ever deal with fish you would understand that being moved or disturbed causes "stress". I acclimated the fish to my tank hoping it was just that. Stress. Within 24hrs it was dead. When I contacted the company within minutes of its death I received a reply stating "we guarantee Alive on arrival" which means a 1/2 dead fish is alive. He offered me a 50% discount on buying the same fish again which in customer service is a slap in the face. After a few emails back and forth I will post his email.
Stephen Obrian
You just need to contact us when fish isn't up to par you put in your tank w other species pic on him his tail is shredded you spend all this time trying to bust my balls yet no contact when he arrives not good customer! I'll send another fish no charge please always advise when arrive. If your getting a 15 day guarantee your paying to much for the fish and the shipping charges are prob also crazy!... this is the response from a business man? If you go to his site you will only see good reviews. I tried to post mine but it "has to be approved" in which he deleted. He has 9 good reviews and has probably deleted 900 bad ones. He has no store, not on yelp, not with the better business bureau. Guy works out of a basement ripping people off. I do not want another fish for free with insults. The fish that died was the biggest in the tank. 1 out of the other 2 was smaller than most and is 100% fine. I took a picture of the dead fish for him and he says the "tail is snipped" in which it actually was not. The discoloration after death made it look that way. This guy, this below zero company needs to be shut down. Period

Scam. Sells diseased fish then refuses refund. Offers a minimal discount to buy additional diseased fish. Don't waste your time or money. Owner is a thief.

By Casey S.

Advertised guaranteed high quality exotic healthy fish. Prices were fair compared to competitors. Specific puffer fish my son wanted were sold here. Owner Steve spoke with my 12 year old son at length about his exotic species. My son trusted his expertise and advice. All of which he used as a tool to take advantage by selling him diseased fish that died within days.

By Casey S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ExoticFishShop.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ExoticFishShop.net?

Have a question about ExoticFishShop.net?