Review of iDNS.ag

support@idnsinc.com

6 reviews with 1 star

zitam4
3/28/19

Received a notice from iDNS which was an offer to switch over our service. When I called to inquire, I was told I 'obviously did not read the paper properly'. When I explained why I was calling, the man on the phone simply hung up. Never. I repeat, NEVER do business with these people.

marions107
1/29/19

iDNS is a scamming company that has been active for several years under different disguises. They very cleverly structure/ design their letter to resemble a bill with tones of urgency in it. This has been reported to iCANN and they should be banned. Sadly, they will only pop up in another country's extension, like .ag, .ae instead of a legit .com. Do not fall for this, legit companies will only communicate with you directly through your email address. Nobody sends snail mail - especially domain related stuff.

davmord
9/21/18

Your Domain is already Hosted by Some Other Company (Find out who)
iDNS finds out who's Renewal's are coming due and send out an invoice
that also Acts as a Release Form for the Transfer of your Domain to iDNS

P.S. - THE RATES THEY BILLED ME WERE MORE THAN 3X THOSE OF MY CURRENT DOMAIN HOST

ONLY US iDNS IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF!!!

katherinec112
9/19/18

I'll simply just paste the email I received from them below. This is also representative of how the man on the phone spoke to me when I called. I can only assume it's a one-person shop and this was him also writing as well?

From: Support <support@idnsinc.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: IDNS confirmation for order #259608

It said no such thing, perhaps you don't know how to read?

-------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Support <support@idnsinc.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: IDNS confirmation for order #259608

You are not a customer you are simply a moronic person who doesn't read and then makes baseless accusations, much akin to a child.

-------------
Customer Support
iDNS Inc.
1-844-855-4367
support@idnsinc.net
www.idnsinc.net

leel111
12/21/17

I made the mistake of "renewing" my domain with idns, assuming by the letter that they were my current domain registrar. Later I realized they were not, and asked for a refund, saying that their letter was deceiving, and they bullied me saying I was ignorant for not reading the fine print and was attacking their company and failing miserably at asking for a refund! I am hoping to cancel the transaction through my credit card company instead. I couldn't believe they would say such things! Do NOT go with them!

andrewc18
4/17/17

We got a "Domain Name Expiration Notice" in the mail from "Internet Domain Name Services". Upon first glance it looks like a renewal notice, where we have to respond with a payment or else we lose our .com domain name. But looking more closely it's merely *informing* us that our domain is expiring soon (and I happen to know for a fact that it's already renewing with our registrar), and it's just a cleverly-worded offer to switch the domain to them as a registrar and purchase a .net and .org domain - all for heavily inflated prices. And who knows if they'll even honor their end of the deal.

By the way, the '.ag' top-level domain indicates they're from Antigua and Barbuda.

Tip for consumers: Stay away! There are loads of more reputable domain registrars out there.

Questions? Get answers from the iDNS.ag staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iDNS.ag