Ideal World TV

Ideal World TV has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ideal World TV?

“Re my first { in fact my first time for any review...”

christine c.
11/24/14

Re my first { in fact my first time for any review} review on ideal world i am very much a real customer of ideal world and i stand by my review that i received excellent service from the company. I have only in the last 3 days created an email account and have in the last 3 months ordered 18 items over the phone from this company and most certainly received excellent customer service.

christinec25
November 24th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Ideal World TV staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ideal World TV?

Have a question about Ideal World TV?