Review of idealraw

Tel: 4.6554621848

chelseah26
Chelsea H.
5/11/19

Although this time the order was processed and delivered slower than my previous orders, the quality and price of their product is unmatched! I have been drinking this brand for 2 years and can tell a difference in my energy and overall health.

carinep
Carine P.
5/8/19

Shipping was slow. It took 4 days from the date I placed the order to receive a shipping confirmation email. My order included 7days protein + $10 off code on the next order. I received the protein samples but I didn't receive the $10 off code. I reached out to the customer service department to inform them that I didn't receive the items as advertised. The first agent responded to my email without reading all the information regarding my inquiry. The issue was resolved after chatting back and forth with 3 different customer service agent.

darlal12
Darla L.
5/7/19

This site was very easy to use. I will be using it again to reorder & also refer friends & family to use it.

melanieg58
Melanie G.
5/2/19

I love ideal raw protein. I've been using it for over 2 years now and they're flavors are the best I've ever tried. It does not have that fake taste. My favorite is peanut butter!

kenial2
Kenia L.
4/26/19

Apple Pay never works for me, but it is an option. Being able to use my Apple Pay cash would make my shopping experience 5 star.

rhondab149
Rhonda B.
4/26/19

Doctor has put me on a Plant Base Food Plan only and I have been blessed to find your website after having major back surgery. I have enjoyed blending different fruits with the Vanilla Protein, enjoy the Mocha with unsweetened Almond Milk and the Chocolate Protein Shake is good with just the Almond Milk or add 1 or 2 tablespoons of Natural Peanut Butter.

charityg5
Charity G.
4/21/19

I have never tried product my recommendation would be based on the product. If product is as good as others are saying I will recommend it

paulad89
Paula D.
4/10/19

I love this brand it's awesome! Just wished they had better sales and keep free shipping at least with a $50 order not over $100. Thanks

eloyc12
Eloy C.
4/5/19

Very surprised by how good it taste I've was hesitant on this one but I would recommend to give it a try for sure.

rhondab146
Rhonda B.
4/1/19

The Vanilla Protein Powder Is too sweet and I am having a hard time finding something to add in to cut down on the sweetness.
The Mocha and Chocolate are so far much better and not too sweet. Looking forward to trying the Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Almond samples. If they are not too sweet I will order more.
Also, my doctor wants me to start taking a Probiotic Tablet every day and the reviews sold me on your product.
I have also been put on a Plant Base Food Plan only so I need the extra protein to meet the daily requirements.
Had major back surgery and just fortunate to find your website. Looking forward to a great success using your products.

samanthac204
Samantha C.
3/31/19

I was excited for a product that didn't contain a bunch of junk that I did not want to put in my body! Organic ingredients was a great bonus too! The chocolate has decent flavor with a little gritty aftertaste but I have yet to use it with anything but water so that may change in a smoothie. Overall great product.

johnp715
John P.
3/30/19

The price for the amount of protein per scoop I believe is to much, most do 30 per scoop instead of the 15 and most likely a lower price.

katherinec129
Katherine C.
3/26/19

You are Always out of stock. Waited over 2 weeks for the Very Berry, so I'm ordering one which alleviates my benefitting from the sales. Hopefully, it will still be on sale once you restock... I'll tolerate the Chocolate until then.

ericw277
Eric W.
3/25/19

Of all products I've tried I can honestly say that this is the best product and will be continuing to buy from this wonderful franchise. Thank you IdealRaw!!!!!

amandah340
Amanda H.
3/24/19

My subtotal did not add up. I will be reaching out to CS about this, but excited to try your products!

erikas88
Erika S.
3/22/19

Love these proteins, they taste great and are easy on my tummy. It's been a great way to get a load of veggies in for breakfast with my spinach protein shake.

anonymousj368
anonymous J.
3/21/19

A friend recommended ideal raw to me and It is perfect for my needs.Tastes better than any other plant based protein shake I have tried

marilyns151
MariLyn S.
3/18/19

I was really excited to be getting for the price after all of my promo codes were inputted, but when I went to check pay it bumped my price up. Not happy about that, but other than that the website works great. I love the protein so that's why I gave it a 3 star on shopping experience and 4 star because the protein is for the most part great!

kaitlina7
Kaitlin A.
3/18/19

I actually really like your products, it’s just super annoying that it’s all so expensive. I have the chocolate protein powder, now I’m trying the chocolate peanut butter.

trinac19
Trina C.
3/15/19

Wish more protein flavors were in stock. I really wanted superberry but every time I check it is sold out.

bryanb199
Bryan B.
3/14/19

It's hard to be your customer. Everything is out of stock. My diet needs consistency, was forced to buy a competors product

chelseae16
Chelsea E.
3/10/19

Love this company! Just wish the superfood add- in would come back on the market. I have been waiting for over a month.

emilyk81
Emily K.
3/6/19

My fiancé likes the vanilla flavor but I think it's a bit sweet. We both agree it has a grainy/chalky texture that's not our favorite. It did seem to help with muscle soreness however. I would like the try the chocolate peanut butter!

elizam26
Eliza M.
3/2/19

I love these products! I have many food sensitivities and these help me have something I can grab and go with! And flavors are all great!

lilianag10
Liliana G.
2/28/19

I have finally found a protein shake I can Sri k without breaking out with hives! Love the mocha flavor. Not a big fan of the Banana Almond but it'a still good. Haven't tried the vanilla yet but I'm sure it's good! This will be my go to shake from now on.

Questions? Get answers from the idealraw staff and other customers.

idealraw?