Review of idealraw

Tel: 4.6554621848

trinac19
Trina C.
3/15/19

Wish more protein flavors were in stock. I really wanted superberry but every time I check it is sold out.

bryanb199
Bryan B.
3/14/19

It's hard to be your customer. Everything is out of stock. My diet needs consistency, was forced to buy a competors product

chelseae16
Chelsea E.
3/10/19

Love this company! Just wish the superfood add- in would come back on the market. I have been waiting for over a month.

emilyk81
Emily K.
3/6/19

My fiancé likes the vanilla flavor but I think it's a bit sweet. We both agree it has a grainy/chalky texture that's not our favorite. It did seem to help with muscle soreness however. I would like the try the chocolate peanut butter!

elizam26
Eliza M.
3/2/19

I love these products! I have many food sensitivities and these help me have something I can grab and go with! And flavors are all great!

lilianag10
Liliana G.
2/28/19

I have finally found a protein shake I can Sri k without breaking out with hives! Love the mocha flavor. Not a big fan of the Banana Almond but it'a still good. Haven't tried the vanilla yet but I'm sure it's good! This will be my go to shake from now on.

rhondab142
Rhonda B.
2/26/19

Grateful to find your web site. Doctor has put me on a plant base food plan only.
Looking forward to receiving and trying your protein powders.

kerbiek1
Kerbie K.
2/6/19

I was disappointed to see my favorite protein is out of stock. It would be nice to have an option for the site to notify/email the customer when an item returns.

micheleb184
Michele B.
2/4/19

They were out of my favorite flavor and had no idea when it would be back in stock. Chocolate Peanut Butter

heatherw140
Heather W.
1/30/19

choclate peanut butter and chocolate are the best. I have been buying their protein powder for over a year and love it.

julesd14
Jules D.
1/27/19

We wanted to like this product because we love the ingredients and what your brand stands for. However, we didn't like the taste of the chocolate at all to the point that we want to return the unopened containers. We are so disappointed, not in the company or shopping experience but in the product's taste. It tastes way too fake sweet. Would be better if there was no sweetener. Our recommendation is keep all ingredients except the stevia. The stevia makes it taste artificial and makes it unpalatable.

carolv88
Carol V.
1/24/19

It was easy!! Love online shopping!! Didn't receive the right shakers but was given an account credit so hopefully soon they are back in stock so I can get them. Otherwise all is good.

alisam20
Alisa M.
1/22/19

I like the chat feature but bummed you don't have samples of all of your flavors just a select group.

ginad102
Gina D.
1/19/19

My overall experience was good. The taste of the shakes are very good for a plant based protein shake. I became allergic to milk products 3 years ago and have been struggling to find a product that isn't too gritty or have an overwhelming stevia after taste. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star is because I am looking for a product that has more vitamins like Vega does. Idealraw is cheaper and does taste better overall.

nicoleh241
Nicole H.
1/15/19

I would like a little bit more product information. For example, how many ounces is the tub of protein. I had to zoom in on the photo to find out.

shannong106
Shannon G.
1/9/19

I love that they offer samples. It's so hard to find a vegan protein and I've wasted so much money on full containers just to hate it. I'm really hopefully this one with work for me!!!

jonathanu3
Jonathan U.
1/8/19

It’s been awesome shopping with idealraw! Seem to be the best and most affordable plant based protein around.

mariay27
Maria Y.
1/6/19

I absolutely love the chocolate PB and chocolate protein!! It is the best protein I have had. My toddler drinks it everyday as well :)

jonie1
Joni E.
12/31/18

Everything went smoothly and each item was well described. I am disappointed, however, that the Super Food supplement is sold out and there are no samples available. But, that's what happens when you sell a great product so I guess it's okay!

crystala69
Crystal A.
12/30/18

On the site it says a tub of protein +1 free supplement of choice would be $39.99. When I finished my order that went to 44.99 and no supplement all before tax and shipping. I would like my order to be the advertised price of $39.99 plus the free supplement

kerib16
Keri B.
12/30/18

Said free shipping if I ordered a product from the sale page, so I added it to my cart and it still charged me for shipping. Really disappointed.

kimz16
Kim Z.
12/27/18

Super excited to try ideal protein for the first time! So far loving all the clearity on the website and the discounts they provide for buying more!

karenk360
Karen K.
12/12/18

I love the protein powder! Everything went well with my shopping experience except shipping took a lot longer than I expected--at least two weeks.

moniqueh42
Monique H.
12/12/18

I love the weekly deals! I'm so excited about my new supplements and the online experience was great, efficient, and easy.

kanitap1
Kanita p.
12/10/18

Simple enough, made to set up an account though. Felt like that was unnecessary. Tried it today. It was Delicious! Definitely has that protein powder after taste that I hate... but it's very subtle. I added 1 banana to a 3 scoop blend, next time I'll add 2 or 3 :)

Questions? Get answers from the idealraw staff and other customers.

idealraw?