Review of Ic3.gov

Ic3.gov reviews

4 reviews with 4 stars

darrella37
7/17/19
I have filed several complaints with IC3 and I haven't been contacted by them that they have been investigated or turned over to another agency. Am I wasting my time?
sueb266
5/7/19
We average between 23-25 fraudulent calls, per day. Sometimes the same caller calls more than once. There are medical, Insurance, educational, banking, Auto repair.....
Foreign employees that you cannot understand that keep calling.
These people behind the calls do not know "Please delete" our phone number we tell them, and they keep calling. We have family & friends that we need to talk to.
Thank-you for any help you can give us.
wilmottem
6/24/16
Hello, yes, I would like to see the evolution of the complaint that I filed; I have the number, and password, but I do not know where to go; thank you; complaint Id: I*******559512

*****@yahoo.fr
ronk
1/4/10
POINT YOUR BROWSER HERE: http://www.ic3.gov/contact/default.aspx
Complaint Referral Form
Internet Crime Complaint Center

_(*This is the information you'll find on the ACTUAL report form. This organization is an alliance between the FBI, Better Business Bureau, and The FTC. Very "heavy" group.

Ron*)

_Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
Your complaint has been submitted. Once processed by the IC3, you will be sent an email containing your complaint id and password to be used for future contacts with the IC3. This process can take several hours.

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. If you have comments or problems related to the IC3 website, please contact us.
Complaint Status

The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.
Evidence

It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.

Were you able to get the number? I spent hours filling out the form but it won't file - telling me the Captcha questions needs to be answered but I answered all the questions.

By Lillian A.

I filed a IC3 complaint over my older son and I can't find it so it can be reported to the US attorney I have family who did fraud, not myself.

By Michelle G.

Questions? Get answers from the Ic3.gov staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Ic3.gov