Ic3.gov

Ic3.gov has a consumer rating of 1.92 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ic3.gov also ranks 34th among Consumer Protection sites.

No positive highlights yet

• It's just submitting a form that in theory a law enforcement agency might look at.
How would you rate Ic3.gov?

“Miss use of incoming phone calls not related to our phone line.”

Sue B.
5/7/19

We average between 23-25 fraudulent calls, per day. Sometimes the same caller calls more than once. There are medical, Insurance, educational, banking, Auto repair... Foreign employees that you cannot understand that keep calling. These people behind the calls do not know "Please delete" our phone number we tell them, and they keep calling. We have family & friends that we need to talk to. Thank-you for any help you can give us.

“Rating is a negative, insulting, not worth...”

Camille D.
10/28/19

This review, but they are taking up a lot of space and a lot of time. Entity IC3 being before the FBI and NCMEC on the IC3 website; IC3 needs to be more respectful, reliable, and trustworthy. Why is a complaint I submit a "complaint referral"?

law enforcement (3)
sondras6
February 8th, 2017
Been approached through Facebook by James Osborn asking for money I'm also working with another woman being scammed by the same person i reached out to her and since three days ago we've been working together. We all need to work on getting these guys. They all have different names and lots of phone numbers. I want to help in anyway possible to catch them. I have receipts for money grams I'm on Facebook inbox me so we can join forces. Sondra S from Connecticut

Were you able to get the number? I spent hours filling out the form but it won't file - telling me the Captcha questions needs to be answered but I answered all the questions.

By Lillian A.

I filed a IC3 complaint over my older son and I can't find it so it can be reported to the US attorney I have family who did fraud, not myself.

By Michelle G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ic3.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ic3.gov?

Have a question about Ic3.gov?