Review of hoverhub

Tel: +1 647 674 2579
info@hoverhub.ca

jacquesp20
5/16/19

I order 5 days ago and my Money and no products and they dont reply. Please do not buy I think they are close for ever. They should close their web. Scam. I call my bank and crédit card and I reported this Scam. That was suppose to be a gift for my grand daugther

gurvinderk
5/14/19

Guys do not order from here i ordered hoverboard from here for my daugthers birthday after i paid them they send me email that they dont have this product in stock so i ask for my refund they send me email saying no problem we will send you yous refund is been almost week no email replied by them or my refund funken scamers i am so mad $200 SCAM, i saved that money for my daughters birthday gift they are SCAM DO NOT OERER FROM THEM PUT SOME EXTRA MONEY AND ORDER FROM AMAZON I GUESS learned my lesson ordering from goggle never again

nicoleb445
5/9/19

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I GOT RIPPED OFF. MY STORY CONTINUES...

To date, I've reported these scammers to the Better Business Bureau. I suggest you Google BBB Scam Tracker, and go to econsumer.gov to file a report. There's a nasty on my Twitter account, and I posted a nasty review on Sitejabber. I encourage all to do
the same.

My story to date ...

Dear Mr. Boris Melikov,

When can I expect the refund you promised, or the documentation you say you
will send to prove you sent me a refund, for the order you cancelled. These are your exact words, cut and pasted from an email you sent me one day ago.

My story and experience with your shameful and illegal act continues...

Apr 18 - Received order confirmation #4017 from Hoverhub with invoice and shipping method.

Apr 24 - I sent you an email to follow up on the status of my order.

Apr 26 - I sent you another email to follow up on the status my order.

Apr 26 - Hoverhub sent me a notice of order cancellation.

Apr 26 - Hoverhub sent me a notice that a complete refund was applied to my account.

Apr 29 - I sent you an email to notify you that no refund has been applied to my account.

May 01 - I sent you a reminder email to notify you that no refund has yet been applied to my account.

May 02 - Received this from Boris Melikov, Marketing Manager,

" I can provide documentation regarding the refund which you can show to
your bank and inquire about".

I requested said "documentation", but have not heard from him since.

May 06 - I sent another reminder email to request refund.

May 08 - I sent a reminder email to request refund.

melissah308
5/7/19

Please DO NOT buy from Hoverhub. They take your money and no products and no way to contact them. There website should be shut down. Please do not be fooled like I was. Boris emailed me back many times until I paid him and I haven't heard from him since. I've emailed him 15+ times since and no reply. I called and it's out of service. I am out 245.00 and my child is out her birthday gift. Which he told me we would get but will be late cause they were backlogged two weeks. Please DO NOT order from hoverhub.ca

nicoleb440
5/3/19

Dear Mr. Boris Melikov,

When can I expect the refund you promised, or the documentation you say you
will send to prove you sent me a refund, for the order you cancelled.

." I can provide documentation regarding the refund which you can show to your bank and inquire about."

My story and experience with your shameful and illegal act continues...

Dec 18 - Received order confirmation #4017 from Hoverhub with invoice and shipping method.

Apr 24 - I sent you an email to follow up on the status of my order

Apr 26 - I sent you another email to follow up on the status my order.

Apr 26 - Hoverhub sent me a notice of order cancellation.

May 02 - Received this from Boris Melikov, Marketing Manager, " I can provide documentation regarding the refund which you can show to your bank and inquire about". I requested said "documentation", but have not heard from him since.

Keep 'em coming...

Privacy Policy

Terms & Conditions

User Guidelines

System status

© 2019 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved.

Cookies help us optimize your experience. They are also used
for stats, social media, quality assurance and together with our
partners, for mark

melissaz18
4/26/19

I ordered a board and 3 weeks after they said they were out of stock, so my son did not get it for his birthday . The said they would refund but it is 15 days now since and they still have my money !

We went with Wheelster and they have been great !! Board came in 2 days

kimb558
2/20/19

Do not buy from this company. We ordered and paid for the hover board and it never came. They won't respond to emails and phone number no longer works. What a scam

cl165
12/29/18

DO NOT BUY ,,(((SCAM))) I JUST BOUGHT A HOVERBORD FROM THIS sh... COMPANY IT TOOK A MONTH TO DELIVER ,I WHANT TO RETURN THIS sh... AND RECIVE MY MONET BACK ,I SEND EMAILS AND I CALL NO ANSWER ,FRIST THE COLOR THAT I ORDERED WAS BLUE NOT RED ?? SECOND SEND ME A PLUG FOR EUROPE AND NOT CANADA ?? HOVERBOARD IT'S NOT CERTIFIED AND THAT THE BATTERY WAS CHANGE IT A CHEAP ONE INSTEAD OF THE SAMSUNG ?? HERE WAS SOME SCREWS MISSING BECAUSE THE BATTERY COVER WAS OPEN.. I VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!!

gerryj12
11/21/18

Website guarantees delivery initiated 48 hours. Three weeks later still no hoverboards. Cannot contact this company; zero correspondence. Should have done more research before buying.

marieb236
11/20/18

Never received my order!!!! Same story as other guests, Boris answer until he get the money and finally no answer, no hoverboard! And i receive the traking number , but he just bought a label... terrible experience for my son and frustrating for me! -400$! SCAM

traceyk42
10/6/18

Placed an order in August , haven't received the item or a refund. Unanswered emails, voicemail is full. Site seems to be closed.

mikea354
8/1/18

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANNA BE RIPPED Off!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll return emails within an hour when you're ordering.
$278 later I received a broken hover board without bag, Key FOB and blue tooth
One side of the board worked the other did not the rim was scratched up the plastic was broken and no Key FOB no blue tooth no bag. To no avail did Boris if that is even his name never answered my e-mail so I'm coming for you and my name is karma you worthless scum bag.

christyc39
2/24/18

We ordered from hoverhub and the order came quite quickly and was perfect. Prices were excellent. My neice loves her new hoverboard! Thanks Hoverhub, I would recommend you to everyone!

sarahs414
Sarah S.
1/24/18

I would recommend this company. The hoverboard arrived on time, i liked the fact that i could track its arrival by facebook msg, and post-sale followup was nice as well. The only thing i could say is that the manual needs a better translation and it seems unlikely that the hoverboard was made in Canada as advertised, given that the voice that comes out of it (talking about battery charge etc) is heavily accented. Even so, my son loves this hoverboard and it was a good buy - sturdy construction, great service. Therefore i have no qualms about recommending this company.

nikkiw35
1/19/18

We purchased a hoverboard ultra deck v2 for our 10 year old for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. The product is so sturdy and works perfect.

It did take a month to arrive which is understandable as the demand for these are high but it was totally worth the wait.

Buy from this company you wont be disappointed. :)

Nikki, New Brunswick

alirezar3
11/18/17

I ordered a Hoverboard for my daughter's birthday about 45 days before her birthdat. The delivery supposed to be within 7 days and after 45 days I didn't even get my order.
After a week they called and said " Sorry, we are out of stock" and they offered me another model which was lower for the same price. I rejected and asked for my money back. They told me that they will try to send the one I need front whir supplier in US and I should have ir within a week, which never ever happened. After so many follow ups which I had no response, I saw an email that your order has been cancelled and money refunded. I asked them why you did this without my approval. They said sorry this was an accident and there is nothing we can do. I finished my daughter's birthday with no gift which made me so mad.
This site is an absolute scam and never ever suggest anyone to order anything through them. Absolutely horrible experience.

edenc11
11/16/17

Got my hoverboard from here and was amazing....definitly using this website when it comes to presents!!! :)

edenc12
11/16/17

Bought one for me and my buddies. Love this thing. Quick shipment for very little price. 10/10 would recommend. :)))

brentm54
10/30/17

Check them out on scamadviser.com or Facebook. This is a scam. They don't ship and if they do they don't honor the warranty. They are now posting fake reviews to make themselves look better.

rebeccap113
10/28/17

The price and quality for this product was so perfect! My husband and I couldnt be happier we got this for our kids and they cant get enough of it. The quality of the board is super and we are going to purchase some more

joshb128
10/26/17

The customer service was excellent and answered all my questions. I got 2 boards for my kids and they both love it! Thanks!!!

jovelynr
10/24/17

What a great company to deal with, the shipment came within a week as promised , My kids love their boards, and i am happy as well , thank you !

It is impossible to reach customer service at hoverhub. They do not answer the phone. They do not answer emails.

By Nicole B.

Yes , what is the order number ?

By Boris M., hoverhub Representative

Hi Phil , yes it can.

By Boris M., hoverhub Representative

Questions? Get answers from the hoverhub staff and other customers.

hoverhub?